Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
I am One Happy Camper (Now with Pics!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:15 am
That's interesting. I've been out of it a while and didn't know they were doing a next-gen XD series. I may just sell off my generation 1 XD40 and see about upgrading.

I gather the finish is substantially improved?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:18 pm
Charley
That's interesting. I've been out of it a while and didn't know they were doing a next-gen XD series. I may just sell off my generation 1 XD40 and see about upgrading.

I gather the finish is substantially improved?

blaugh CHARLEY!!!

Wait, where the HELL have you been!? scream

The XDm has a Melonite finish like the later model XDs. Is your XD the very first model with the Bruniral finish?

DO IT! The XDs have nothing on the XDm, it is incredible. Granted the XDms don't come in different sizes like the XD, I don't see a problem with using it as a CCW.  

Freak_090
Captain

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:21 pm
OberFeldwebel
SBBuckner
OberFeldwebel
SBBuckner
uryu ishida
Very simple solution.

Move out of the People's Repulik of Commiefornia.

error code 16

404:
Constitutional Rights Not Found.

actually, I was referring to my age xd

Oh ok.

Well, back then kids weren't babied like they're now so at 16 maybe even when they became teenagers, were already blasting the s**t out of stuff.

I tried to get the Mosin at Big 5 just for a wall hanger, but mom said no.

Oh well. I'll try to go with my friend to shoot his Remmington 700 .233 Police Sniper  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:55 pm
Freak_090

blaugh CHARLEY!!!

Wait, where the HELL have you been!? scream

The XDm has a Melonite finish like the later model XDs. Is your XD the very first model with the Bruniral finish?

DO IT! The XDs have nothing on the XDm, it is incredible. Granted the XDms don't come in different sizes like the XD, I don't see a problem with using it as a CCW.

I've been busy getting married and doing what married people do I guess smile

Yeah, my XD is a gen 1 from 2003, so it's straight up Bruniral. That stuff is crap, but otherwise, the gun's been fine. If I do make the switch, I'm not looking for a CCW anyway since the PPS fits that role perfectly. It would be winter carry maybe, but mostly a home gun & range toy.  

Charley

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces