Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Most annoying things to happen in the Sims. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:24 pm
I hate how vampires get up out of their coffins when someone rings the bell. I mean, hello! You're gonna die if you keep doing that!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:26 pm
I also hate when I leave my computer alone for awhile (usually because I have to go run some errands), and when I come back, the game just COMPLETELY lags.  

Noembelu

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:33 pm
I hate it when my sims all gather in the TINIEST bathroom in the whole house and start complaining about not being able to use the toilet. It always turns into a massive shoo flee bitchfest until I end up moveobjects-ing them all outside and locking the door. mad

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:40 am
Sanus Ex Machina
I hate it when my sims all gather in the TINIEST bathroom in the whole house and start complaining about not being able to use the toilet. It always turns into a massive shoo flee bitchfest until I end up moveobjects-ing them all outside and locking the door. mad

User Image

Oh, that annoys me to no end too. >_<  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:19 am
Nannys... they just.... scream Argh!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:06 pm
-When my sims will be on their way out the door to go to work or get on the school bus, and they are interupted by the family pet and end up staying home playing finger wiggle with them.

-When my sims are hungry and they start preparing food, get interupted by something like the phone, then go back to make food and start from scratch, leaving the preparing food on the counter.

-How if I only want weeds pulled from like the front yard, they have to wander around the whole damn yard pulling weeds and trimming the bushes.

-When the nanny comes to watch the baby, she will take the baby out of the crib and leave it in the middle of the room, on the floor. This usually happens after feeding.

-When guests come over just to watch and break my tv.

-When my sim goes to check the mail in the winter, then sets it down in the front yard and its impossible to find because of the snow.  

Alec Eifel

Elektric_Sugar_Pop

Fashionable Shopper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:03 am
When you have a guitar, bass, or drumset in a room with a bed, and right when you wanna go to sleep and lock your door, someone walks in and starts jammin'.

I HATE THAT!! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:18 am
AmnesiacX

-How if I only want weeds pulled from like the front yard, they have to wander around the whole damn yard pulling weeds and trimming the bushes.

See, that's why I downloaded this hack that stops all shrubs from overgrowing and sprouting weeds.

What sucks is that the hack no longer exsists.....so, I have to be REALLY careful with what I delete in my CC files.

But yeah, that used to get on my nerves so much, cause I had houses with shrubs surrounding the lot (like a fence).  

Noembelu

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:25 am
My biggest annoyance is a bug I've got at the moment and haven't found whats causing it yet. When my Sim in the Private Detective career gets promoted they always bring home a bonus of MINUS 30,000 and something which actually takes the money from their home funds!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:34 am
@ Menaceman - That happened to me once! Let me know if you figure it out. lol  

Chef Tine

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:19 am
Was it the same career? If it was the education career from Seasons then that one was fixed in the patch.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:38 pm
My sim just had twins and, damn it, refuses to listen to me when I tell her how to take care of them. Without my help, there's stinky diapers, rotten bottles, and babies on the floor. They continue to go do whatever they please, and it even glitched once when I tried to have dad change the diapers and he decided to cancel it in the middle of it, put his baby on the floor, and attempt to lecture her. This resulted in some wonky glitching that made the baby's image start jumping around and spinning. Dad couldn't walk anymore, even though I moved the baby out of the way, and I ended up having to redesign the room layout just so he could walk like normal.

Edit: Okay, twins in general are just starting to piss me off. There's no room for anything, and I had to hire a maid because my parents work opposite shifts and it's hard to take care of 2 wailing toddlers with one parent at a time while also taking care of the house work.  

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

Admiral Tea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:29 pm
Random Pregnancy Death Syndrome.

It is becoming a more common occurance in my game, especially in Veronaville.

You know when the camera zooms in on a Sim who's about to give birth, they wave and scream a bit first? Yeah, well, the second after that happens, about 20% of the time they WILL drop dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:17 am
@Menaceman

It was the Adventure carear.  

Chef Tine

WHY YES IM A MULE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When the sims come and steal the paper and knock over the trash can xp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff