Totally ghey
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:59 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Desmant
Uchiha Obito was crushed by rocks. People have survived worse but they were skilled ninja. He was just a kid with average skills. Please for Kakashis sake leave Obitos memory alone.
Obito was at least a mid level chuunin, if not high chuunin. Average my a**.
Dude... Iruka is a chuunin. MIZUKI is a chuunin.

You made me laugh. xd
*feels important*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:02 pm
Captain Verd
Dragon Sneeze
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Desmant
Uchiha Obito was crushed by rocks. People have survived worse but they were skilled ninja. He was just a kid with average skills. Please for Kakashis sake leave Obitos memory alone.

You made me laugh. xd
*feels important*
Iruki is in his late 20s, Obito was like 10, that's not average. Plus he was at that level before the sharigans kicked in, and we all no those definitely give an advantage

plus, i think the mange is brought out by a near death experience, so that would be Obitos NDE that would bring it out.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:43 pm
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
Dragon Sneeze
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Desmant

You made me laugh. xd
*feels important*
Iruki is in his late 20s, Obito was like 10, that's not average. Plus he was at that level before the sharigans kicked in, and we all no those definitely give an advantage

plus, i think the mange is brought out by a near death experience, so that would be Obitos NDE that would bring it out.

I was so not ten. He was like, 15.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:23 am
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
Dragon Sneeze
Captain Verd

You made me laugh. xd
*feels important*

no, they were pretty young, i remeber that it said Kakashi was 6 when he was made a chuunin, and i swore it said he was somewhere around 10 to 13 in the gaiden, and Obito was around their too. So was Rin.  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:37 am
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Desmant
Tobi? But . . Obito died . .
people have survived worse in that manga.

and that mask is probably to cover his disfigured face

and he looks like part of his body has bolts in it. Like it was reconstructed because it was mangled.

That and the mask only has one eye hole. xp
But I don't think it's him.
xd
yeah, i already mentioned that

No you didn't. stare
must have been in another thread  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:39 am
Captain Verd
Dragon Sneeze
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Desmant

You made me laugh. xd
*feels important*
oh and they were crappy, bearly-not-bottom of the pile chuunins. Think about some of those chuunin protectors that were with Ibuki  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:35 pm
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
Dragon Sneeze
Captain Verd

You made me laugh. xd
*feels important*

no, they were pretty young, i remeber that it said Kakashi was 6 when he was made a chuunin, and i swore it said he was somewhere around 10 to 13 in the gaiden, and Obito was around their too. So was Rin.
You just made that up. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:12 pm
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
*feels important*

no when Iruka tried to say Naruto wasn't ready Kakshi told him that he was a chuunin at half naruto's age, which was at that time 13, so he was ruffly 6 or 7 years old by simple math  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:19 pm
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
*feels important*

no when Iruka tried to say Naruto wasn't ready Kakshi told him that he was a chuunin at half naruto's age, which was at that time 13, so he was ruffly 6 or 7 years old by simple math
Right...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:46 pm
Liz is right. kakashi graduated when he was 5, became chuunin at 6, and jounin at 13. Obito died when he was 13. It says so in the character guide.

Mange is brought out not by your OWN NDE, but by your best friend's. And it's when you cause it.  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:28 pm
Captain Verd
Liz is right. kakashi graduated when he was 5, became chuunin at 6, and jounin at 13. Obito died when he was 13. It says so in the character guide.

Mange is brought out not by your OWN NDE, but by your best friend's. And it's when you cause it.
PWND! ANd That's what Itachi says, but i think he's just bsing everyone, so i don't believe it. Until Kakashi tells everyone how he got his i won't take Itachi's word for s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:49 pm
Well Kakashi's is also a shitty one, so....

OMG I made a post on Chuunin (lj) awhile ago about that. He SO killed Rin.  

Captain Verd

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:49 pm
liz_bliz
Captain Verd

PWND! ANd That's what Itachi says, but i think he's just bsing everyone, so i don't believe it. Until Kakashi tells everyone how he got his i won't take Itachi's word for s**t.

You know I'm just messing with you. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:40 am
Captain Verd
Well Kakashi's is also a shitty one, so....

OMG I made a post on Chuunin (lj) awhile ago about that. He SO killed Rin.
bull  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:03 pm
Bull what? The shitty Sharingan or killing Rin?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff