_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:15 pm
User Image

ok this thing with her playing Leah, even though she barely appears in New Moon.. if a big disney star plays her they will make her bigger than she is suppose to be in the movie stare as that is the only way to get them. stare

Ugh... I don't want either of those two to play her... it'll just be total crap.

Besides, Brenda what's her name... is asian! Like WTF???

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:31 pm
We don't need disney freaks in New Moon and well neither actress LOOKS like Leah. Come on, they both look SWEET. I pictured Leah as well, hard but beautiful looking, I didn't picture her as sweet.  

Believe4life

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:05 pm
User Image

^ good point too. I imagined her as looking almost like a... pretty b***h. rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:36 pm
people are saying not to put Disney Channel stars in the movie but they already have Nickalodean stars in the movie. Why isn't anyone angry about that?  

FluffyKittyofDOOM_19

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:38 am
jessica_manson
people are saying not to put Disney Channel stars in the movie but they already have Nickalodean stars in the movie. Why isn't anyone angry about that?

yeah but Nickelodeon isn't nearly as bad as Disney.
Not to mention look at a lot of the stars from there now... they have gone places. Nick Canon or however you spell his name being married to Mariah Carrey, like... wow.

You can't compare Nickelodeon to Disney as there's many difference, one being that disney exploits their stars completely... it's not wonder many of them are hated by the viewers. (who are not all young kids)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:12 am
NO leave disney out of New Moon i hated HSM and she wouldn't even fit the part of Leah in the first place!!  

sasuke-kunxp

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:17 am
sasuke-kunxp
NO leave disney out of New Moon i hated HSM and she wouldn't even fit the part of Leah in the first place!!

just so you know, it was a rumor. I do believe they cut Leah out of New Moon completely so we won't be seeing her until Eclipse comes out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:23 am
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
sasuke-kunxp

just so you know, it was a rumor. I do believe they cut Leah out of New Moon completely so we won't be seeing her until Eclipse comes out.

ok that's good,hopefully they'll find a better actor for Leah by then  

sasuke-kunxp

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

La Beaute

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:37 pm
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
jessica_manson

Not to mention look at a lot of the stars from there now... they have gone places. Nick Canon or however you spell his name being married to Mariah Carrey, like... wow.

You can't compare Nickelodeon to Disney as there's many difference, one being that disney exploits their stars completely... it's not wonder many of them are hated by the viewers. (who are not all young kids)

Mmm, but Shai Labuff(sp) (aka Transformers guy) made it pretty far coming from Disney. But as far as I know and remember, Shai is the only really famous one that came from Disney.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:46 pm
What?! She would be a horrible Leah! I can't of anyone who might fit her part, but I hope she DOESN'T get it. She'll murder her.  

sleep heroin

Bitters Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:23 pm
I did read on some website that Julia Jones was gonna play Leah but who knows if that is true, well i have never seen Julia in any movies so i wouldn't know what to expect from her but she does look good enought for the part. I for one can't imagine Vanessa playing a role like Leah... can u imagine her running around the woods doing important work but also being depressed and mad at everyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:53 pm
Bitters is right, Julia Jones was announced to be officially playing Leah in Eclipse. I took a look at her on Google, and I think that she could pull it off nicely. I don't know much about her acting skills, because apart from a stint at a theater, I couldn't find much else. But that's better then them having cast some pampered princess-type Disney star, isn't it?  

Twilight Scribe

xX_MissSuicedQueen_Xx

Dangerous Sophomore

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:32 am
it would b horible if she played lea id probly stop watching but then id get depressed cause id didnt get 2 c it so it would b horible  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:31 am
La Beaute
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
jessica_manson

Mmm, but Shai Labuff(sp) (aka Transformers guy) made it pretty far coming from Disney. But as far as I know and remember, Shai is the only really famous one that came from Disney.

yeah but he's kind of from... old disney. Even Stevens was a pretty old show that was playing in the late 90's, early 00's. You also forgot Hilary Duff. She's gotten farther than many.
Zac Effron is clearly trying to get away from disney and make it big too. But he needs to drop any movies where he sings.. it's annoying and makes me think of HSM every time.  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
New Moon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers