Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Best Friends. ((tis been filled!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:46 pm
"Alrighty then, have at ya!" Danny grinned, poking her everywhere.

"HEY LOVEBIRDS! GO CHANGE, CLASS IS OVER!" the coach yelled.

Danny looked at Evelyn and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:48 pm
Evelyn blushed. "See ya later Danny... good luck on the maths test. Don't worry, you'll do fine," Eve reassured him with a smile. She could feel that people were staring at them but she didn't care.  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 pm
"bye, Eve! See you in lunch!" he said, hugging her one last time. Nick quickly changed in the Men's room and walked to his math class. As he sat down he remembered what Evelyn had told him. He smiled as the tests were handed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:55 pm
When class started, Evelyn sat near the window in her History class and stared at the sky. She saw Daniel's face in her head, smiling. Her thoughts were interrupted when the teacher suddenly called her name. When she answered the question the teacher had asked, she continued to stare at the window, thinking about Daniel. I wonder if I should tell him, Eve though in her head. Then she smiled, nah, I'll wait just a little longershe sighed, then turned her face back to the teacher to concentrate on her history class.  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:57 pm
Later on in lunch, Danny glomped Evelyn. "Guess what?! I passed! Thanks Eve!" he smiled, hugging her tightly. He then smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:01 pm
Evelyn hugged him tightly, then smiled. "That's great Daniel!" she said, excited for him. "See, what did I tell you?" Evelyn smiled as they went to lunch. She laughed at how excited he was to tell her.  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:02 pm
"Hey Evelyn, You want to go to the Homecoming Dance with me?" Danny asked, a glimpse of one of the posters catching his eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:05 pm
Evelyn looked at him, just a little bit in shock. She started stuttering. "h...h...huh? Y...y...you want m...m... me to come t...t...to the H...h...Homecoming dance with you?" She saw that he was looking at her strangely. "Bbbut I don't really dance..." she said quietly.  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:06 pm
"Hey, who said we had to? Not everyone who goes to Homecoming goes as a date, you know?" Nick said, smiling at her. "We don't have to dance if you dont want to. Heck, I dont really want to dance that bad either." he added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:08 pm
She smiled at him. She shrugged. "Sure, why not? I mean, were just going as best friends right? No biggie," Evelyn said quickly. She felt herself going slightly red.  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:10 pm
"That's the spirit!" Danny said, patting her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:12 pm
Evelyn smiled at him, then giggled. She poked him in the stomach and started to slowly back away, a cheeky smile on her face.  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:15 pm
"Again with this huh?" he said playfully. He chased after her, poking her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 pm
Evelyn laughed as Daniel chased her up and down the hallways, poking each other. Suddenly, the Coach came out of his office and started telling them off.

"The hallway's aren't a place for that!" he yelled before he went back inside his office.

Evelyn glared at him as he was going back inside. "Just coz he doesnt have a best friend that he can do that with," she said and smiled.

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:22 pm
"He's just jealous." Danny said, picking her up and walking off with her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff