Rob Pattinson got fired? Is this true? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:04 pm
uh.. i think he's already signed up to do all three movies.. i think. well, if they replaced him, tons of people will get angry because it won't be consistent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:40 am
I don't think so.
It's probably just a rumour.

Imagine what the fans would think if the vampire changed.. xd  

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:11 am
a horde of angry fangirls would burn down Summit's office. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:20 pm
CiNnA vAniLLa
a horde of angry fangirls would burn down Summit's office. rofl

Lol  

Ooo Its Fizzical

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:28 am
.Bucket.of.Joy.
I don't want him to be fired. I thought he played his part perfectly.

I agree with the Kristen thing, though. I've heard so many people say what a fantastic actress she is, but she really wasn't that good . . .
I've always envisioned Bella to be a pretty friendly, warm person. That's how she came off to me, anyways. But Kristen played her kind of cold and distant. She didn't quite capture Bella, in my opinion.

I think she's going to have to raise the bar a little bit for the next two movies.

raise the bar? she's going to have to jump leagues in order to make it work. i know she was chosen cause she fits the general physical description of bella and that she has done different kinds of movies but that don't mean she's good at it. only movie she was decent in was Zathura and she was frozen through most of it! i guess she can just pull off the crabby-bossy types lol and thats definately not Bella. i feel that if anyone should be fired at all it should be her. sure rob has his faults but she is so much worse! it would just suck if they started recasting all over again though. i hate it when they switch people cause they change how the character's played out and the only one i think really, really needs to change enough to even think of recasting is Kristen as bella.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:57 pm
Aradia Helevorn
.Bucket.of.Joy.
I don't want him to be fired. I thought he played his part perfectly.

I agree with the Kristen thing, though. I've heard so many people say what a fantastic actress she is, but she really wasn't that good . . .
I've always envisioned Bella to be a pretty friendly, warm person. That's how she came off to me, anyways. But Kristen played her kind of cold and distant. She didn't quite capture Bella, in my opinion.

I think she's going to have to raise the bar a little bit for the next two movies.

raise the bar? she's going to have to jump leagues in order to make it work. i know she was chosen cause she fits the general physical description of bella and that she has done different kinds of movies but that don't mean she's good at it. only movie she was decent in was Zathura and she was frozen through most of it! i guess she can just pull off the crabby-bossy types lol and thats definately not Bella. i feel that if anyone should be fired at all it should be her. sure rob has his faults but she is so much worse! it would just suck if they started recasting all over again though. i hate it when they switch people cause they change how the character's played out and the only one i think really, really needs to change enough to even think of recasting is Kristen as bella.

i could name at least two girls who would do a better job at being bella. seriously, i hated the movie because of the "special" effects and HER.  

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:25 pm
yeah the effects kinda sucked but i'm used to seeing lower budget movies so i can let that go, her acting on the other hand is just an insult to bella's character.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:59 am
I like both of them quite a bit. They're not goning to get rid of him he's signed the contract for through Eclipse he doesn't know about BD yet though.  

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

~I Love Mr Walrus~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:00 pm
Aradia Helevorn
thanks so much, it's always nice to find others that agree. still it was funny that my bf was making fun of her acting all the way through. but the best quirk was when bella tells edward that he's beautiful and then my bf said "and you're not, get off the screen." everyone in the theatre started laughing. it was hilarious. i was waiting for someone to tell us to be quiet but no one did. that means she's worth making fun of i think. lol
Lol rofl
The bit I laughed at was when Edward and Bella were in the car and Kristen said: 'Your hand is so cold.' and then a few seconds later 'Woah. What is going on here?' with absolutely NO emotion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:26 am
i know, none at all, no expressions no reactions like when she was leaving and argued with her father... it was horrible she didn't even seem upset. which is the opposite of the book cause she was in a panick, crying her eyes out and lashing out at him to make him leave her alone. it was odd seeing bella so lifeless. i think that will come in handy in the next one where edward leaves though. that she might be able to do that properly. and she gets quite moody and what i have seen she has that down good in other movies. bratty teen is her forte, perhaps it's only because she's actually like that or completely dazed from dope is what i've seen. sorry to argue with what others have said about her in that situation but i've known many pot smokers and she has all the signs of a nearly constant smoker. sort of sad really that she's pry going to fall apart just as her career takes off.  

Aradia Helevorn

PrincessGamma

Timid Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:37 pm
Omg!I loved him in the movie except his voice and there is noway they would replace himhe is everywhere!!!! That would be so stupid! nooffence rob haters  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:17 pm
~I Love Mr Walrus~
Aradia Helevorn
thanks so much, it's always nice to find others that agree. still it was funny that my bf was making fun of her acting all the way through. but the best quirk was when bella tells edward that he's beautiful and then my bf said "and you're not, get off the screen." everyone in the theatre started laughing. it was hilarious. i was waiting for someone to tell us to be quiet but no one did. that means she's worth making fun of i think. lol
Lol rofl
The bit I laughed at was when Edward and Bella were in the car and Kristen said: 'Your hand is so cold.' and then a few seconds later 'Woah. What is going on here?' with absolutely NO emotion.
User Image

ugh she was so monotone through most of the movie. stare Did she think being in these movies would get her further in the movie industry?? Cause someone must have forgotten to tell her that you gotta be a good actor to go places.

I agree that if anyone should be fired, she should be... at least the Rob person TRIED to be Edward, tried to grasp his character.

(did anyone hate the kissing scene in Bella's bedroom? SHE WAS IN HER UNDERWEAR! Last I checked Bella always talked about wearing her tattered sweat pants to be. stare I mean come on! Details!)

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

HeatherDraven

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:22 pm
I absolutely hated Kristen as Bella. What really scares me is how she's going to protray Bella in New Moon. There is alot of emotion in that movie, and I don't think Kristen is going to step up to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:46 pm
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
~I Love Mr Walrus~
Aradia Helevorn
Lol rofl
User Image

oh i know! and the part where she leaves charlie at the house... it was aweful. in the book she's about falling apart at the seams crying but kristen is just speaking her lines. I COULD DO BETTER! it's just pathetic that it didn't even seem like she was trying. and the kissing seen was really strange. way more physical than in the book and the in her underware thing was rather creepy. i mean ugh, she's built like a 12 year old boy for one and two it's not supose to be sexy. Bella really didn't care about what she wore to bed. sweats and a t shirt indeed.

ugh she was so monotone through most of the movie. stare Did she think being in these movies would get her further in the movie industry?? Cause someone must have forgotten to tell her that you gotta be a good actor to go places.

I agree that if anyone should be fired, she should be... at least the Rob person TRIED to be Edward, tried to grasp his character.

(did anyone hate the kissing scene in Bella's bedroom? SHE WAS IN HER UNDERWEAR! Last I checked Bella always talked about wearing her tattered sweat pants to be. stare I mean come on! Details!)

Aradia Helevorn

RavenMasen15

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:53 pm
the first time i saw twilight, i liked rob. but then i saw twilight 3 more times and i watched him in harry potter 4, and said, "He shouldn't be in films." THEN i saw him in a picture drunk and one with his hair cut off and said, "If they could change one character in the next movie, it should probably be edward." plus, he's not that good of a singer.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff