Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Cookies and Rivalry (otawara) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:14 am
Danny started thinking about his time with her. She had always bested him. He had to show her now. She was going to be so jealous once he landed that role in Broadway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:19 am
Sarah returned to the bakery to find her sister frazzled. "We need more people!" the woman exclaimed, covered in flour and sugar, "How do you do this with just three people?"
"Three people is usually enough," Sarah replied cooly, then sighed. She called a few friends, asking if they could help, but no one could.
Was it too soon to call Danny?  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:23 am
Danny gave a mighty sigh, mustering the courage to walk into the open audition. He stuffed his hands in his coat pocket as he walked in. "Hello?" he asked, entering the theater. It was huge and beautiful, and there was a line of people there so big it would fill a stadium.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:34 am
She called him, trying to make the huge lines go away.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:40 am
"Hello?" Danny said, answering his phone. He stood in line, observing the current actor perform his skit to attempt joining.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:14 pm
"Hey, its Sarah," she said, "I'm a little shortstaffed at the moment, so if you'd swing by and help out it'd be great." she paused for a beat, "I'll pay if you want."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:17 pm
Danny bit his lip. He didn't like her. Why was he struggling over this decision? "...Okay.... I'll be there in fifteen minutes..." he sighed. He hung up and slapped his forehead as he stepped out of the line. "....Why did I just do this...." he said to himself as he made his way back to her bakery. He stopped to buy flowers for her as a 3 year gift.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:20 pm
"Thanks!" she smiled, hanging up and getting back to work. As he arrived, she looked up. "Okay, I need you to man the counter, Jenny will help you as much as she can," she nodded towards her sister before stepping back into the routine of pulling cookies out of the oven and putting them in the display.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:24 pm
"Ermmm...these are for you..." he said, handing her the roses. He walked over to the counter and sighed, getting ready to face hell for a woman he didn't care about. Did he?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:34 pm
Sarah blinked as a bundle of roses was placed in her arms. Missing a few beats, she managed to get them into a vase and put them by the cash register. "Thanks," she smiled at him, then went back to work.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:39 pm
"Welcome to.... Bakery. What would you like?" Danny asked, writing it down on a piece of paper. He was thankful the lunch rush would be over in fifteen minutes. "Cookies.... Finger Cookies... Sugar cookies..." he said, writing down the orders. "God damn, how do you pull this off?" he asked as he handed her the orders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:42 pm
"It's not usually this bad," she replied, handing each person their order. "Its those stupid ads."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:43 pm
"Why'd you put them up then?" he asked, trying to find a folly from her actions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:18 pm
"I didn't, my sister did. She seems to think that my regulars aren't enough," she told him, a bit annoyed with her sister.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:03 pm
"Well, they're still loyal customers. I dont think it should matter." Danny said, taking more orders.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff