Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Biographies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerebus05

Hot Wench

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:16 pm
insertwittynamehere
Hello all! My name is insertwittynamehere, but almost every one of the people I know call me Witty. (Or Insert, on very rare occasions). My real name is Paul Williams (God, that sounds like a hillbilly name), and I am 14 years old. My birthday is on November 24th, and I was born in 1990. (I turn 15 on Thanksgiving this year. Huzzah!)

I live in a small town in California, called Beaumont. I was born and raised here, and don't plan on moving anytime soon! My parents are also from California, even though both my Grandma and Grandpa (who are deceased, now...) were pure-blooded German. So, my Mom does speak a bit of German, but not much.

I love to write; whenever I have a pad of paper next to me, I jot down simple idea I create for a story, or an RP. If I have the time, I'll post the short story that I wrote for English. (If that's ok with Pup and Renais...)

As for further interests: anime and manga...I would die without them. They're like...my crack, besides Gaia. Other interests/hobbies of mine include: Tennis, football (of course), being with friends, and as odd as it may sound, school.

Another thing before I go: I am a huge perfectionist and I tend to be extremely detailed in my writing. So, my apologies in advance if my entries seem to be a bit lengthy.
From Renais: Fine with me
You're only 14? Wow. And you're German. I knew I loved you for some reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:02 pm
((O.O; Yes, I'm only 15. And I'm half German. ^^))  

[ Witty ]

explode555

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:33 pm
insertwittynamehere
Hello all! My name is insertwittynamehere, but almost every one of the people I know call me Witty. (Or Insert, on very rare occasions). My real name is Paul Williams (God, that sounds like a hillbilly name), and I am 14 years old. My birthday is on November 24th, and I was born in 1990. (I turn 15 on Thanksgiving this year. Huzzah!)

I live in a small town in California, called Beaumont. I was born and raised here, and don't plan on moving anytime soon! My parents are also from California, even though both my Grandma and Grandpa (who are deceased, now...) were pure-blooded German. So, my Mom does speak a bit of German, but not much.

I love to write; whenever I have a pad of paper next to me, I jot down simple idea I create for a story, or an RP. If I have the time, I'll post the short story that I wrote for English. (If that's ok with Pup and Renais...)

As for further interests: anime and manga...I would die without them. They're like...my crack, besides Gaia. Other interests/hobbies of mine include: Tennis, football (of course), being with friends, and as odd as it may sound, school.

Another thing before I go: I am a huge perfectionist and I tend to be extremely detailed in my writing. So, my apologies in advance if my entries seem to be a bit lengthy.
gonk Is EVERYBODY on gaia from Cali???? gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:36 pm
explode555
insertwittynamehere

Nope, I'm from Maine 3nodding  

Cerebus05

Hot Wench

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:54 am
explode555
insertwittynamehere

Pup lives in Arizona 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:03 pm
Pup in Fluff
explode555
insertwittynamehere

Hey I'm like totally south of you... In Loserville.  

explode555

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:39 pm
explode555
Pup in Fluff
explode555
insertwittynamehere

Colorado is north of Arizona...and I was born there. I was born in Fort Collins. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:44 pm
Pup in Fluff
explode555
Pup in Fluff
explode555
insertwittynamehere

Colorado is north of Arizona...and I was born there. I was born in Fort Collins. 3nodding
Isn't it south...? nevermind. Yeah, I've been to Fort Collins. 3nodding  

explode555

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:00 pm
explode555
Pup in Fluff
explode555
Pup in Fluff
explode555
insertwittynamehere

Isn't it south...? nevermind. Yeah, I've been to Fort Collins. 3nodding
Arizona is down by the south end of California and Nevada. It's on the other side of New Mexico...we make up the 4 corners. Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah. (That's going counter-clockwise)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:52 pm
I am Elvane, although my real name is Melissa. I have way too many nicknames to mention, but here are a few *takes huge breath*: Mizzie, Meleby, Elvane, Mel, Pixie, Armana, Rin, Daorin, Fay... *exhales*
I am thirteen years old, and my birthday is on August 13th. I live in a subarb of Chicago called Lombard, even though my dad's family is scattered throughout the states and Europe (you know, more distant relatives are in Europe), and my mom's family is mostly in California. I am an only child, but I have several cousins, including one who has become something of an Internet pen pal.
I typically write either when I am in school and am done with my homework (which happens way too often), or when a friend's over and we're being antisocial together. I tend to write either fanfictions, fantasies, or crosses between realistic fiction and fantasies (like Visions). I think about my stories as much as I write them, and I rarely finish a story no matter how much people bug me too. My stories are just too long for that.
My other interests... hmm... I like anime and manga, although I am sorely lacking videos of anything but Pokemon, DVDs, and manga. gonk I enjoy video games, especially the Pokemon handhelds- yes, the Pokemon fad died out years ago, but the games are still good quality RPGs. I also like roleplaying, discussing stuff (I frequent the GD on Gaia), and for some unknown reason, school/ Maybe it's because I get to write there. 3nodding
Also before I go, I'm writing a long story named Demonic, which I will post on here as soon as I find it. (Told you I skip around stories a lot. ^^)  

Elvane

Anneechin23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:09 am
Pup in Fluff
explode555
insertwittynamehere

Annee Lives in Canada! La La  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:11 am
Elvane
I am Elvane, although my real name is Melissa. I have way too many nicknames to mention, but here are a few *takes huge breath*: Mizzie, Meleby, Elvane, Mel, Pixie, Armana, Rin, Daorin, Fay... *exhales*
I am thirteen years old, and my birthday is on August 13th. I live in a subarb of Chicago called Lombard, even though my dad's family is scattered throughout the states and Europe (you know, more distant relatives are in Europe), and my mom's family is mostly in California. I am an only child, but I have several cousins, including one who has become something of an Internet pen pal.
I typically write either when I am in school and am done with my homework (which happens way too often), or when a friend's over and we're being antisocial together. I tend to write either fanfictions, fantasies, or crosses between realistic fiction and fantasies (like Visions). I think about my stories as much as I write them, and I rarely finish a story no matter how much people bug me too. My stories are just too long for that.
My other interests... hmm... I like anime and manga, although I am sorely lacking videos of anything but Pokemon, DVDs, and manga. gonk I enjoy video games, especially the Pokemon handhelds- yes, the Pokemon fad died out years ago, but the games are still good quality RPGs. I also like roleplaying, discussing stuff (I frequent the GD on Gaia), and for some unknown reason, school/ Maybe it's because I get to write there. 3nodding
Also before I go, I'm writing a long story named Demonic, which I will post on here as soon as I find it. (Told you I skip around stories a lot. ^^)
^.^ Welcome!!!!  

Anneechin23

Elvane

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:37 pm
Anneechin23
Elvane
^.^ Welcome!!!!

Thank you very much. 3nodding
Side note: There's probably a lot of people from CA on Gaia because:
a. California has a lot of people. You'd be a little surprised to see them coming from Alaska, wouldn't you?
b. It's where their headquarters is... I'm pretty sure. o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:51 pm
Howdy, I'm Elizabethany! My friends call me Lizzie. You can call me Lizzie, too! How are you??? Yeah, I kinda say that to everybody. I heart reading and doing crafts. I like to play with my animals, also, I have fun playing on the basketball team, I play tennis and soccer too. I have obtained the privlage of having a lot of great friends! Right now, it is important to me to focus on my school work, I love school. At school, in my grade (8th!!!)I have one super de dooper best friend forever in the whole intire world best friend named Melissa. She's on this, too!!! I have a few nicknames for her *takes deep breath* Mizzie, Meleby, Elvane, Mel, Pixie, Armana, Rin, Daorin, Fay, Melis, Melisab, and Melis*exhales*. That's more than a few, isn't it? redface Well, I tend to write either fanfictions, fantasies, or crosses between realistic fiction and fantasies (like Visions). I think about my stories as much as I write them. Are you startign to see how alike Melisab and I are alike????? We live super near each other, too!

I know that yes, the Pokemon fad died out years ago, but the games are still good quality RPGs, and the pokemon fad still is up and running, wait, scratch that, being the most hyper that anything ever was for me brother, Melisab, and moi (yeah yeah, me part french! Woooooo!!!). I also like roleplaying, discussing stuff, and for some unknown reason, school,maybe it's because I get to write there. I write a lot during math class, because that class can get SOOOOOO boring (sorry, all you math-lovers out there, but it can! Admit it-you sometimes think that it's boring, too!). I'm copying some of Melisab's stuff, but tweaking it. That's just one of the reasons why we are best friends. We like a lot of the same stuff, and write like each other!

I'm working on a super-long story called Search For the Lost Gods. I'll start posting it on here sometime, don't know when. Oh, and gasp! I don't live in Cali, I live in IL! Same as Melisab! Gaspee! If your wondering why dis is SOO long, think of why I joined dis thingy. Me heart heart heart 2 write! I can back Melis up on one of her sayings. It's true that she rarely finishes a story no matter how much people bug her too. Trust me, Iv'e tried to get her to finsh a dang story! But (gaspee!!) she HAS finished a few short stories. Okay, this is kind of sudden, but me done.
Oh yeah! I also speak and write with a Texan accent, but I have never been to Texas!

Now ya'll know all about moi, with some funky stuff about Melis.
*waves good bye*I'll see ya'll around!  

pirategirl27

[.Dark.Rose.]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:59 pm
Ok.
Hello, my name is FirePrincessLana but my real-life name is Carmen.
I live in the state of south Carolina,USA and my specialty is poetry and i do well at writing long stories. I am a member of the National Poetry Society of America.
I have also been chosen out of hundreds of students from our school to be one of the four (give or take) students that go to the literary meet. I will have to memorize a lengthy exerpt from the book of my choice and read it with emotion in front of hundreds of people and judges. I will be up against some of the smartest children in the eastern US. (YES i am nervous!). I write fan fics, historical fiction,fantasy,and realistic fiction the best (I am better at fiction then nonfiction). I speak clearly and fluently, i write well, and i can sing. Most of my talents are not athletic. I am more brains then bronze. I am in the 7th grade, and am a very friendly person.  
The Writing on the Wall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff