Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Pups Stuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10g for your time
  <3
  </3
View Results

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:26 pm
A little tidbit of information: Pup has entered "No Face" into a poetry contest at her school and it won. It's in her 8th grade yearbook. 3nodding She also entered her first poem she ever wrote (not posted) called "Hello Spring" into another contest and she won 3rd prize! A $25 gift certificate and her poem got published. It's funny because she wrote the poem in 3rd grade...her first poem ever. That's all for the contests she's entered...but she is working on 5-15 new poems right now. (She needs to start working on them.) Her newest one is called "Once Upon A Time..." She rarely finishes poems but she always starts new ones! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:40 pm
Pup in Fluff
A little tidbit of information: Pup has entered "No Face" into a poetry contest at her school and it won. It's in her 8th grade yearbook. 3nodding She also entered her first poem she ever wrote (not posted) called "Hello Spring" into another contest and she won 3rd prize! A $25 gift certificate and her poem got published. It's funny because she wrote the poem in 3rd grade...her first poem ever. That's all for the contests she's entered...but she is working on 5-15 new poems right now. (She needs to start working on them.) Her newest one is called "Once Upon A Time..." She rarely finishes poems but she always starts new ones! sweatdrop
wow good job!  

explode555

Ever_lasting_Flame

Eloquent Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:59 pm
Pup in Fluff

That's great biggrin I've been published as well. One of the poems I my sister thought me to write and the other..well, let's just say that it was a tad dark sweatdrop Your 'not finishing poems' reminds me of how I can never finish stories ^_^ I have started at least 3 and haven't come close to finishing any of them

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:14 am
I've been published too... I got an Editor's Choice Award for a really crappy poem... If you want I can post it, but it was like written in the middle of the night, and I really don't think it makes any sense anymore.  

Anneechin23

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:56 pm
Anneechin23
I've been published too... I got an Editor's Choice Award for a really crappy poem... If you want I can post it, but it was like written in the middle of the night, and I really don't think it makes any sense anymore.
Post it! I want to read it! My peom that was published wasn't one of my best. (No Face...I don't like that poem at all)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:18 pm
500th post!!!  

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:26 am
Okay! I think I finally got an idea that I like for my novel and I'll post the first chapter by the end of the month. If I catch ANYONE stealing my ideas or stealing my stories or poems and passing them off as their own, they WILL be banned from the gulid AND reported on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:45 am
Pup in Fluff
Anneechin23
Post it! I want to read it! My peom that was published wasn't one of my best. (No Face...I don't like that poem at all)
it's up pup... (huggles)  

Anneechin23

Elvane

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:26 pm
I really like your poems, I wish I could write ones like that... my poems really stink. (Really.)
As it happens, I've been published twice. A very short story I wrote about an abandoned cat got into my school arts book called Images (which is sort of the wrong name, because it focuses more one writing), and a fanfiction I wrote for one pet site calleds Zetapets got published in its web-newspaper.
Anyways, keep up the great work! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:10 pm
Yay for updates! blaugh  

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Acoustic Downfall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:12 pm
I'm bumping myself up. No one ever comments Pup!!! gonk crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:10 pm
biggrin
Hey!
I saw that you had moved up on the rooster a bit.
Thought I`d check in to see what you have added as writing materials.
Would enjoy reading your written works.

Hope you are well.

Later........
............WindWhisperer wink

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200

Acoustic Downfall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:58 pm
More have been added. o.o;;

Notice there are three poems per post and not just one.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:40 am
Pup in Fluff

How goes the poetic work?

Have been reading your writings. Enjoying the journey into another perception of life. So far I have no fave. Simply enjoy reading others works. Hope you do continue to share more.

I too have difficulty completing written works. It has been said most literary creative souls do. It takes an abundance of emotions, a mood, personal time, and many other moments effect our output. Occasionally, we finish a labour of love project and discover the journey well worth it all. As for the works that lay incomplete. Umm. Maybe they could be perceived as hope and possible next steps. That way our gifts are always in a state motion with no blank pages or with 'non' moving writer`s block.

Later..
.............WindWhisperer wink

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Writing on the Wall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items