Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
*REAL LIFE PICTURES* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think people in this guild are all good looking??
  YES
  I DONT KNOW..maybe?
  NO
View Results

You Ate My Crayons

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:56 pm
Hana_Kimi_luv
100% pure yellow! x)

Chinese? I guess xD
ur pretty  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:32 pm
Hana_Kimi_luv
Dymyr
Aww...the clouds of mystique surrounding you all has lifted...
No longer do I get to contemplate to whom I'm speaking...
You stripped away the possibilities and the questions my mind holds...
I liked the mystique, it makes one more interesting...
Doesn't it peak your interests to talk to someone with a mysterious aurora surrounding them? You take it away and that very thing that appealed to you loses its interest, for the idea of the person behind the mask is what appealed, and if unmasked your thoughts and ideas about that person will fade with the mask and reality has to settle in around you...
Or is that just me?

lol no i felt the same ^^'' 'pixels' is a wonderful thing afterall -shrugs- it does change the way i look at people but >.> <.< >.<
I have to agree, to an extent. I like meeting people online for the fact that you don't see them at first, but you get to know their persona first. I like that, for I have been lied to far too many times in my life. I'm not saying people online won't lie, but I just feel like I get to know someone a bit better before seeing their faces. *shrugs* Though it's very nice to meet you all and see your pictures. ^^  

xThe Jessterx

ll Undead Tragedy ll

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:11 pm
User Image
o.o yepp thats mee alright : D [me in colorfulness ._.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:55 pm
*hopes no one goes blind*

OMG!! Don't look! I warned you! XD  

wildlife free

Backwoods Bunny

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:04 am
This is me...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well sort of... I'm a Kira Yamato fanatic (even though I am a boy.. he's SO KAWAII!!! and so is Lacus!!!)
I like to think of myself as an anime character whose physical appearence has been purely perfected that I am in perfect 3D... I can't show you who I really am because of security and safety reasons...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:52 am
I'm not sure if I fit most descriptions of good looking, but here I am in all my sideways glory.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=24707563&albumID=106417&imageID=13368461  

Kelson the Immortal

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

xThe Jessterx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:24 am
ll Undead Tragedy ll
User Image
I LOVE YOUR GIR HOODIE!!!! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:26 am
The Seraphim Of Light
This is me...
Well sort of... I'm a Kira Yamato fanatic (even though I am a boy.. he's SO KAWAII!!! and so is Lacus!!!)
I like to think of myself as an anime character whose physical appearance has been purely perfected that I am in perfect 3D... I can't show you who I really am because of security and safety reasons...
Seriously......grow up. Sorry, I just find that sad. An anime character perfected in 3D?......wow....that's s little thing I like to call bullshit. Crazy bullshit.  

xThe Jessterx

xThe Jessterx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:28 am
Kelson the Immortal
I'm not sure if I fit most descriptions of good looking, but here I am in all my sideways glory.
your]http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=24707563&albumID=106417&imageID=13368461
your photos are set to private unless you meant for the weight loss ad to show. IKf that's the case, that's cunningly funny ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:12 pm
His Blue Rose
ll Undead Tragedy ll
User Image
I LOVE YOUR GIR HOODIE!!!! XD

bwuahah thanks you xD haha gir ish teh bomb skittles heheh ^_____^  

ll Undead Tragedy ll

Mr_yOsong sAGing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:08 pm
His Blue Rose
The Seraphim Of Light
This is me...
I like to think of myself as an anime character whose physical appearance has been purely perfected that I am in perfect 3D... I can't show you who I really am because of security and safety reasons...
Seriously......grow up. Sorry, I just find that sad. An anime character perfected in 3D?......wow....that's s little thing I like to call bullshit. Crazy bullshit.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I FOUND IT FUNNY LMAO 4laugh rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:02 pm
Mr_yOsong sAGing
His Blue Rose
The Seraphim Of Light
This is me...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I FOUND IT FUNNY LMAO 4laugh rofl rofl rofl

I only say perfected 3d anime because sometimes I AM CRAZY AND INSANE (Mostly insanely random -starts listening to Jpop so loud my eardrums rupture and then have them replaced and then they rupture again and so on...- why don't I say that how accurate I draw myself okay?  

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RummMonkey

Sparkly Kitten

14,250 Points
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:53 am
User Image