Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
New Psp dot hack game announced Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:16 pm
FINALLY! heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:55 am
Sanus Ex Machina
XxGrieverxX
Yay! Another game for my PSP! :,D
I only have one game. ;-;

FINALLY, SOMEONE ELSE WHO DOESN'T HATE THE PSP. C:

User Image

Funny part is i kept trying to use the internet on my psp and succeded and everytime i would leavee it somewhere it would somehow fall and in the end it got a crack straight down the screen and then somehow the internet Fuggered up my psp permenantly now if i could find another one PERFECT but i cant right now.  

haseo9

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:17 am
haseo9
Sanus Ex Machina
XxGrieverxX

User Image

Funny part is i kept trying to use the internet on my psp and succeded and everytime i would leavee it somewhere it would somehow fall and in the end it got a crack straight down the screen and then somehow the internet Fuggered up my psp permenantly now if i could find another one PERFECT but i cant right now.

Holy crap. xD
I've dropped mine tons of times, but the worst thing that happened was that I jammed my L button for a while. I've never been able to get onto the internet with mine. :c

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:10 pm
Did they cite a reason for it being on PSP and not a console? I heard a depressing rumour that this might be the last game they make.  

Zyxa

Lelandra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:38 am
kurl
I'm not going to buy a psp for one game. gonk

that's how I feel. I would love to play it though. I may end up getting the game just to have it, then later get the PsP.

Though I'm wondering if they won't make another version for the PS2/3 later on. Or, since I haven't looked into it, can the PS3 play PSP games? I doubt it, but you never know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:17 am
Sanus Ex Machina
haseo9
Sanus Ex Machina
XxGrieverxX

User Image

Holy crap. xD
I've dropped mine tons of times, but the worst thing that happened was that I jammed my L button for a while. I've never been able to get onto the internet with mine. :c

User Image

I couple of my buttons jam, like my x button. I dropped my PSP in dirty water outside once, and it was fine. :,D I freaked out and cried when that happened. xD  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:30 pm
YAY! A new .hack game!
Noooo! DX I don't have a PSP and if it doesn't come out in English, I wouldn't be able to understand it! And buying a PSP for one game is a waste of money! Noooo!
Why couldn't they have picked a different game system? gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:47 pm
I wouldn't mind playing it if it came out here. >w< I need a new psp game. I've had it a year and have only found 2 games that interested me (Tales of the World and Crisis Core)  

Epitaph_User_Bo

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:36 pm
Epitaph_User_Bo
I wouldn't mind playing it if it came out here. >w< I need a new psp game. I've had it a year and have only found 2 games that interested me (Tales of the World and Crisis Core)

OMG SAME.
I have Crisis Core, but I want Tales. I just haven't found the Tales game in stores. D:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_User_Bo

OMG SAME.
I have Crisis Core, but I want Tales. I just haven't found the Tales game in stores. D:

It's really good you should play it!
But me and my mom are still trying to figure out soemthing... when she picked up the game the dude was surprised it was for a girl. .x.;; i can't figure that out since you can pick if you wanna be a guy or a girl and etc etc. The Tales series doesn't seem directed to boys only. Silly game store clerk xDD
Anyways
I recommend it!

and i let my friend play Crisis Core and she lvoed that xDD She cried at Zack's death.  

Epitaph_User_Bo

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:54 pm
Epitaph_User_Bo
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_User_Bo

OMG SAME.

But me and my mom are still trying to figure out soemthing... when she picked up the game the dude was surprised it was for a girl. .x.;; i can't figure that out since you can pick if you wanna be a guy or a girl and etc etc. The Tales series doesn't seem directed to boys only. Silly game store clerk xDD
Anyways
I recommend it!

and i let my friend play Crisis Core and she lvoed that xDD She cried at Zack's death.

Now I want it even more. ;-;
I cried at Zack's death too. xD It was so sad and there was blood amazingly! :0 I swear, in games whenever someone gets stabbed, they never bleed. ]:<

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:45 am
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_User_Bo
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_User_Bo

OMG SAME.

Anyways
I recommend it!

I cried at Zack's death too. xD It was so sad and there was blood amazingly! :0 I swear, in games whenever someone gets stabbed, they never bleed. ]:<

yeah it was like that A LOT in Suikoden V xDD
Like...one scene where Lyon got stabbed...all that came out of her was sparkly stuff but that mgiht ahve been someone crying..IDK
And with Roy he got his by arrows and no blood. It was just like "oh i got arrows in me...OKAY! ^^"
LOL xDD  

Epitaph_User_Bo

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:32 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuWR-2rWYk4 yes Igot psp for chirstmas  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:53 pm
Epitaph_User_Bo
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_User_Bo
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_User_Bo

OMG SAME.

Anyways
I recommend it!

yeah it was like that A LOT in Suikoden V xDD
Like...one scene where Lyon got stabbed...all that came out of her was sparkly stuff but that mgiht ahve been someone crying..IDK
And with Roy he got his by arrows and no blood. It was just like "oh i got arrows in me...OKAY! ^^"
LOL xDD

xDDD
Stuff like that happened Xenosaga III. Jin got stabbed, but did not bleed in the English version. DO THEY NOT HAVE BLOOD IN THEIR BODY? SERIOUSLY. ]:<

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:56 pm
Naota3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuWR-2rWYk4 yes Igot psp for chirstmas

That's good. ;D What games do you have for it?  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff