Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So I dub thee unforgiven
  NOES
  I c wut u did thar
View Results

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:19 pm
I'm actually really looking forward to this.
And ******** yes to Slayer and Queen. : D

The Slayer song should be Seasons in the Abyss, and either Bohemian Rhapsody or Fat Bottom Girls for Queen. : D

But yeah. ...And Justice for All is one of my all time favorite albums, so they had better put in the good Metallica songs. U: <  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:31 pm
Lifeless-Fox
I'm actually really looking forward to this.
And ******** yes to Slayer and Queen. : D

The Slayer song should be Seasons in the Abyss, and either Bohemian Rhapsody or Fat Bottom Girls for Queen. : D

But yeah. ...And Justice for All is one of my all time favorite albums, so they had better put in the good Metallica songs. U: <

More than likely the Queen song is going to be Stone Cold Crazy. Not that that's a bad choice.  

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:29 am
Whisky in the Jar by....uhh... that original band that did it is gonna be in the game since the Bob Seger and Lynyrd songs they covered are in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:01 am
Don't Stop Me Now, guys? Really? There's no guitar whatsoever outside of the solo. Fantastic song, terrible GH pick.

This topic also does not have nearly enough freaking out over KYUSS

KYUSS KYUSS KYUSS

I would buy this for Kyuss alone.  

[-Stefan-]

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:12 pm
Yes! GH Metallica, finally!

...now they need Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, the Beatles, and a few others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:36 pm
Dude-LAP

...now they need Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, the Beatles, and a few others.

Rock Band's covering the Beatles.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:29 pm
Regulust
Whisky in the Jar by....uhh... that original band that did it is gonna be in the game since the Bob Seger and Lynyrd songs they covered are in it.

Whiskey in the Jar was originally a Celtic folk song.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:35 pm
auS-e-Dude
Dude-LAP

And the 3 others would suck If they had there own game...hell the idea of GH Metallica is dumb enough.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:53 pm
Regulust
auS-e-Dude
Dude-LAP

And the 3 others would suck If they had there own game...hell the idea of GH Metallica is dumb enough.

Jimi Hendrix? Suck? Seriously?

It's worth any price to play Voodoo Child and All Along the Watchtower. If they got a lot of live stuff in there it'd be mindblowing. Hendrix is one of the best picks for this kind of game. I can understand just not liking the idea of band based games, but a Hendrix one would probably be a lot of fun. Even without considering Mitch Mitchell's amazing drumming.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:11 pm
[-Stefan-]
Regulust
auS-e-Dude
Dude-LAP

It's worth any price to play Voodoo Child and All Along the Watchtower. If they got a lot of live stuff in there it'd be mindblowing. Hendrix is one of the best picks for this kind of game. I can understand just not liking the idea of band based games, but a Hendrix one would probably be a lot of fun. Even without considering Mitch Mitchell's amazing drumming.

All of Jimi's best is gonna be DLC for GHWT likely, so it wouldn't make sense to make a Guitar Hero Hendrix.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:44 pm
Regulust
[-Stefan-]
Regulust
auS-e-Dude
Dude-LAP

All of Jimi's best is gonna be DLC for GHWT likely, so it wouldn't make sense to make a Guitar Hero Hendrix.
I agree with it being stupid to do a Nirvana and Bob Marley GH game.
Especially cause I hate Nirvana..
And I don't enjoy Bob Marley that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:03 am
Aside from "Sad but True" I really don't like Metallica, but I'll probably eventually be playing this cause my friend LOVES the Guitar Hero series. World Tour was pretty fun, but it's nothing I'll buy.  

Devlin Darkness

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:43 pm
Regulust
[-Stefan-]
Regulust
auS-e-Dude
Dude-LAP

Okay, maybe Bob Marley is stretching it, because it was his music and not his guitar. How how in the world would Jimi Hendrix, Metallica, and Nirvana suck? Do you have any taste in music?

It's good to have a Guitar Hero for a particular band, because it's easier to market and choose whether to buy or not. If you're a fan of the band, buy it. If not, wait for another one. It's better than getting stuck in between, when you like half of the songs and hate the rest. For instance, take Aerosmith. I'm not a fan, so I didn't buy it. But I had no problem with that game coming out, and didn't think it was a stupid idea.

...And do you honestly want more of these redundant European alternative rock songs that we've seen in GH3 and GHWT?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:10 pm
Dude-LAP
Regulust
[-Stefan-]
Regulust
auS-e-Dude
Dude-LAP

Okay, maybe Bob Marley is stretching it, because it was his music and not his guitar. How how in the world would Jimi Hendrix, Metallica, and Nirvana suck? Do you have any taste in music?

It's good to have a Guitar Hero for a particular band, because it's easier to market and choose whether to buy or not. If you're a fan of the band, buy it. If not, wait for another one. It's better than getting stuck in between, when you like half of the songs and hate the rest. For instance, take Aerosmith. I'm not a fan, so I didn't buy it. But I had no problem with that game coming out, and didn't think it was a stupid idea.

...And do you honestly want more of these redundant European alternative rock songs that we've seen in GH3 and GHWT?

Jimi's good songs are already on ghwt, metallica has like 3 songs I like and they're already on older games, and Nirvana is very VERY over-rated.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:37 am
Dude-LAP

Are you calling La Bamba redundant? Dude, that's the s**t on Bass. Damn fun, and you're a liar if you say it isn't catchy.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff