Anyone play any insturments? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daemonkid349
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:59 pm
yeah thees this old song its like motezart or sumfink that i tought my self to play mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:02 pm
its 'oh to joy' by baytovin  

daemonkid349
Crew

Prophetic Darkness

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:03 pm
Fun fun. smile My mom taught be to play Mozart and all of those snooty composers early on so that she could impress her friends, but after a while I figured out how to play by ear and was in the school band long enough to figure out how to read and write music. My favorite to play is the Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:53 pm
Yay! Mozart! lol.  

Ghost_RTT
Vice Captain

Death_Metal1001

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:38 pm
Been playing guitar for two and a half years. I play everyday for at least one hour. My current tuning is standard C, or I drop the low for drop B flat. I am in a death metal band called Dispose and we just started up a few months ago. We currently have two songs done and are working on more for shows. We do not have any music up and our MySpace page is very basic, but if you'd like to check it out, go to
http://www.myspace.com/disposemetal
Add us if you support metal such as Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, Suicide Silence, Kreator, Decapitated, Morbid Angel, and Death. I'd really appreciate it since we're trying to build a fan base all over when we do start playing shows. And we need a *good* drummer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:33 pm
Woo! Congrazzles on the band. That is a lot of practice time on the guitar. smile Four hours a week tends to kill me, any more and I get bloody fingers.  

Prophetic Darkness

Profitable Prophet

Death_Metal1001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:38 am
Prophetic Darkness
Woo! Congrazzles on the band. That is a lot of practice time on the guitar. smile Four hours a week tends to kill me, any more and I get bloody fingers.

Thanks dude. Yeah, if you practice for at least eight a week, you'll have blood and blisters on your fingers for about a month, but it all turns to callous, and that's when you can play forever and just get a sore hand. And if anyone reading this has a myspace, could you just add us because we're a hard working group of guys just working away at starting a band and playing. We wanna put out our music, and without at least a small fanbase, it would be useless. Thanks everyone for your support if you happen to check us out!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:47 pm
Death_Metal1001
Been playing guitar for two and a half years. I play everyday for at least one hour. My current tuning is standard C, or I drop the low for drop B flat. I am in a death metal band called Dispose and we just started up a few months ago. We currently have two songs done and are working on more for shows. We do not have any music up and our MySpace page is very basic, but if you'd like to check it out, go to
http://www.myspace.com/disposemetal
Add us if you support metal such as Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, Suicide Silence, Kreator, Decapitated, Morbid Angel, and Death. I'd really appreciate it since we're trying to build a fan base all over when we do start playing shows. And we need a *good* drummer.

Ohhh. Duuuuuude!!!!!!

That's your band! I was wondering why they added me. makes since now! lol. Thanks for all the comments you gave to my band. Good luck with it, man!  

Ghost_RTT
Vice Captain

ElmoDoesWeed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:17 am
ugh... all u guyz play awesome.. man, i play the violin which is kinda suxish n kool at the same time... but yeh.. i wanted 2 learn 2 play the electric guitar n drums...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:25 pm
vietXkiller12
ugh... all u guyz play awesome.. man, i play the violin which is kinda suxish n kool at the same time... but yeh.. i wanted 2 learn 2 play the electric guitar n drums...

It's never too late to learn!  

Ghost_RTT
Vice Captain

Death_Metal1001

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:57 pm
MyFearsHaveBecomePhobias
vietXkiller12

It's never too late to learn!

Plus one to that. Instead of wishing you knew how, why don't you just start learning today? It's worthwhile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:57 pm
Yeah!! lol.  

Ghost_RTT
Vice Captain

Our Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items