Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome, right?
  Yep!
View Results

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:05 pm
Oh yeah, guys if you find any good deals on decent rail-mounted lights or lasers, holsters that fit the Storm (or H&K USP Compact, I hear they work with the Storm), discounted magazines, or bulk ammo deals, send me a message.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:09 pm
TLR1/2 $119 - $299  

Freak_090
Captain

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 pm
Freak_090
TLR1/2 $119 - $299

Call me cheap, but I can't see spending $200 on a flashlight no matter how awesome it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:15 pm
ArmasTermin
Freak_090
TLR1/2 $119 - $299

Call me cheap, but I can't see spending $200 on a flashlight no matter how awesome it is.
$119 for light $299 for light + laser  

Freak_090
Captain

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:15 pm
Fresnel
Freak_090
ArmasTermin
uryu ishida
Freak_090
ArmasTermin

Yeah, the one above was a stock picture. I lost the cable that connects my camera to the computer and until I find it I can't upload any. As soon as I find it I will.

I got to test the gun out today, though. Shooting on some open property of a friends'. It performed fine for the most part. At one point a magazine failed to push the cartridges up and got stuck somehow. But when I refilled it and tried again it seemed fine. I'm hoping it never does that again, but I'm just glad it's not the gun. The gun was accurate with a clean trigger pull. Recoil was completely manageable and the frame isn't too heavy at all.

Bummer.

It's called breaking in for a reason, expect a few hick-ups for the first few hundred rounds. After that it should run smooth.

Damn, I was going to tell you to get some HSTs but ammotogo no longer sells them. If you can find some snatch them up while you can.
That actually sounds like a weak mag spring, if he gets it again he should mark the magazine "RANGE ONLY". If it's only ONE mag.

Well I plan to buy more magazines anyway, while I can. Seventeen is a nice number biggrin but they're $40 a piece! Am I the only one that thinks that's a little high? Freak, what do XDm mags go for? I bet it's quite a bit for them as well.

~$30
Hmm, maybe $15-20 for an AR mag isn't that bad.

My local mil-surp store is selling them for about that.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff