Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:26 am
That new site looks very pretty, but it seems pretty much like a carbon copy of Gaia 0o
Plus you'd run into the same boredom problems there as you have here -haha

I might try it out though...
but at any rate, teh guild is my Gaia life - dunno what I'd do without it, and I'd be really sad if any of you guys left *cling*

well, i'd probably keep on bugging you on deviantart.lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:31 am
Y'know what we should do?

We should all join Solia online and take it over. HOSTILE TAKEOVER BY PURPLE MOONLIGHT HAZE. scream  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:30 am
Zizzykitty

We should all join Solia online and take it over. HOSTILE TAKEOVER BY PURPLE MOONLIGHT HAZE. scream

Moonlight has been gathering a lot of new members.... O_o .....and now with the guild clan...... *plots* ((I'll have to work on the clan somemore today...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:11 am
Zizzykitty

Lol! I'm for that! Come friends! let us take over solia!! XD  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:13 am
@Moon
Another awesome member of purple moonlight haze plots something evil~!!! mwahahahah! lol Now we shall also take over ZOMG!!

@J
Yeah see ya there! ^_^

@DT
Yeah I stay on gaia b/c of the guild. If not for everyone here I might've left for a bit. ^_^"

PS: Ah! Moon reminded me about RPing. I keep saying I'll start and I never get around to it. >_> *slaps a reminder somewhere near*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:50 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty

booyah!
WE ARE SPARTAAAAA! scream

-ahem-

And moonlight, you shoudl totally get into rping *nodnod*

[i promise I won't go all hitler youth and poke you into Emania after you've rped in this guild too rolleyes lol]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:05 am
dragontamer363
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty

booyah!
WE ARE SPARTAAAAA! scream

-ahem-

And moonlight, you shoudl totally get into rping *nodnod*

[i promise I won't go all hitler youth and poke you into Emania after you've rped in this guild too rolleyes lol]
lol!!

Truth is..I really like RPing. But the hard part was just making a character. XD (I'm so lazy!!) Once I did that the last time it was so easy to just play the character out. I just need to create a character and I'm sure it'll just flow like last time. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:28 am
seventh sanctum (yopu might ahve to google it) is a website that has a lot of character generators to start ideas going smile
My favourites are so clogged recently i can't find it for you i'm afraid lol sweatdrop  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:36 am
dragontamer363
seventh sanctum (yopu might ahve to google it) is a website that has a lot of character generators to start ideas going smile
My favourites are so clogged recently i can't find it for you i'm afraid lol sweatdrop
lol It's ok. My favorites is like that too. Every website I like I add to that list. XD

Thanks I'll look. It's also mainly me being lazy~ T.T  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:49 am
lol don't worry, when i can't be arsed to recycle an old caharcter or make up a new one, i usually just grab one from there smile  

dragontamer363
Crew

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas