Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:47 am
Tyran winced at how loud she yelled and jerked aroudn to face her.
"What do you want? I'm busy."

It was then that he began to truly tae in the manner of her dress - how throughly odd it was. But it wasn't that she was a jester, as much that the costume actually ooked expensive. Something oddly authentic about it.

2009.....Earth....I can't have gone back in time. That's impossible. And then I see this thing...

He shook himself and folded his arms."What do you mean by calling me a wizard?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:56 am
Tat stopped in front of him. She seemed a bit confused by his question. "You mean...you're not a wizard...." she replied-slumping slightly. "...oh....my apologizes in assuming that you were the one who summoned me......" She seemed very disappointed, but was quickly replaced with confidence.

"My apologizes again sir," she said with a curtesy. She turned away mumbling about finding the wizard. She started walking into the street-oblivious to the traffic because she was lost in thought.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:05 am
Wondering whether she was soemthing more than just a nutcase, and kicking hismlef for his foolishness if he was proven wrong, he ran after her. Seeing that she just wandered aimlessly into the road he picked up pace and grabbed her under her armpits and dragged her roughly out of the way of an oncoming car and back into the pavement.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? You could've been killed!" he barked at her and then pushed her back so that she rested on the wall away from the road.

"Listen, I don't want to scrape up your spattered body. Stay put." he jabbed a finger at her chest and then sighed irritably. thsi was not a good day.
"Now: what do you mean 'summoned'? Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:17 am
Tat was in a bit of shock by the man's sudden roughness. It took her a moment to find her voice and shake off her fear.

"I-I'm Tatum Williams-court jester," she replied. "Most people at the castle though call me Tat, though."

"I had just finished a performance and was retiring to my chambers when.....'poof' " she said with hand motions, "I was in this strange kingdom. I thought perhaps I had be brought to take part in a quest or....to be trained as a wizard. To be quite honest I really don't know." She laughed nervously.

Luka growled at Tyran. Tat stroked the cat in order to calm him down.

((I'm having a great time visualizing these events in my mind-lol))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:25 am
((me too :3))

Tyran's eye widened at her description and he backed off a little.

" 'Court jester'? 'Castle'?....." He paused, thinking things over. He then eyed her. "'poof', eh?" He smirked. "I know exactly what you mean."

If he was right, than the wierd-as-hell teleportation hadn't only just happened ot him. In fact, it was too much of a coincidence to have come across this 'Tat' girl only minutes after his own wierd experience. He realised that she was probably just as freaked out as he was, and he had no idea where she had actually come from. he didn't pretend to now his history, but the only reference he knew to court jesters were at dress-up parties and on playing cards.

"I think I know what you're going through, Tat." Tyran eventually said, running a hand through his spikey,almost furlike hair. "I'm not from around here either."

he relaised he hadn't introduced hismlef and tacked it ofhandedly onto the end:

"I am Tyran Suao."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:38 am
"Oh....." Tat replied in amazement. "A pleasure to meet you sir. Ah....this is Luka." She cradled a black cat in her arms who seemed to be enjoying the constant stroking Tat was giving him. Luka's eyes narrowed as if deciding if Tyran was going to be competition for something-or someone.

"Would I be correct in assuming then that you don't know whose kingdom were in either?" she asked-seemingly oblivous to Luka's protectiveness of her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:44 am
Tyran watched the people staring at them and turned his attention back to her, only to be greeted with the grinning jester mask again. It was creepy.

"How about you take your mask off, and we continue this soemwhere more private?"
Not wiating for an answer he started wlaking off down the road, heaidng back for the park, nudging her to walk with him.
"We're on earth I know that much." He said, fodling his arms as he walked. "I'm not sure, but the year we're in appears to be 2009. At least, haven't found any evidence to say it isn't that date."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:56 am
(( rofl ))

"Wha-but I like my mask..." Tat said in her 'creepy' mask's defense. However, when Tyran shot her a stern glance and started pulling her along she felt like she had no choice. She sighed in defeat and pulled the mask on top of her head that revealed her sparkling brown eyes and young face.

When Tyran started talking about the year her head tilted slowly to one side and her eyes widen. "B-but....it was 1458 a moment ago." When she found the wizard who brought her to a different time she was going to have some complaints.  

0Moon_Maiden0

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:15 am
Stephanie picked up a magazine. In the corner the date said "2009." She pinched herself to make sure she was awake.

"Ouch" Yes, she was awake. The street began to spin, Stephanie felt like she should sit down. She lumbered across the street with the crowd of pedestrians. This was all too much. As she was going by she brushed against the Jester and Tail-guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:23 am
"1458?!" Tyran couldn't even imagine a time so long ago. That was practically a thousand years. "bloody hel- hey, wtach where you're walking!" he snapped at a passer by who bumped into him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:33 am
Stephanie heard him mention the year 1458. Mabe they knew what was going on.
"Excuse me sir, what year is it now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:42 am
"What?"
The question was odd,and yet oh-so farmilar. Surely the same thing coudln't happen three times. For all intensive purposes, this girl - now that he actually paid attention to her - looked like thsoe around her. Perhaps a little frumpy, but still modern, certainly not a jester.
He eyed her carefully and then answered.
"2009, I belive."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:46 am
Tat had to bend off to the side to see who Tyran was talking to. The woman before her looked similiar to the magical folks already walking the streets.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:15 pm
"What? 2009!? But this morning it was 1987!? What's going on, I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone."
Stephanie's worse fear was that there'd be some H.G. Wells-esque irony of human society, or worse she'd be stuck here.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:34 pm
"1987?!" Tyran exclaimed, and then frowned. "So we got a girl from the 15th centuary, you from the 20th century, and me form the 25th century....damn."
he laughed.
"s**t."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas