Submit

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:32 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
uryu ishida
There also seems to be an issue with short and fat. Well, more of the medium ground between fat and skinny.
Not out here. We have Mexicans. You get a plethora of weights, and all under 5'8". Us tall whiteys are an afterthought.

Ah s**t, that sucks.
I swear, there's probably no other area of the country where you can buy pants in 34x28.

... wtf? eek

*does hand motions fakely measuring height and width* I agree, WTF, How do these guys get over the fence, spring loaded boards?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:52 am
war_junky 91
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
uryu ishida
There also seems to be an issue with short and fat. Well, more of the medium ground between fat and skinny.
Not out here. We have Mexicans. You get a plethora of weights, and all under 5'8". Us tall whiteys are an afterthought.

Ah s**t, that sucks.
I swear, there's probably no other area of the country where you can buy pants in 34x28.

... wtf? eek

*does hand motions fakely measuring height and width* I agree, WTF, How do these guys get over the fence, spring loaded boards?

I believe some of them go through the fence.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:48 am
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Ah s**t, that sucks.

... wtf? eek

In a lot of places, there IS no fence. Every so often the Mexican Army takes potshots at US Border Patrol for invading Mexico. Same thing happens the other way around too, and USBP shoots at Mexican soldiers (Probably assuming they're armed illegals in disguise). s**t gets real confusing along that border.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:00 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Ah s**t, that sucks.

... wtf? eek

In a lot of places, there IS no fence. Every so often the Mexican Army takes potshots at US Border Patrol for invading Mexico. Same thing happens the other way around too, and USBP shoots at Mexican soldiers (Probably assuming they're armed illegals in disguise). s**t gets real confusing along that border.

Balls.
Too bad we don't have people with better shooting skills.
I'm thinking sharpshooters with heavy hitters.
stare  

Barru

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:55 pm
Barru
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91
OberFeldwebel

... wtf? eek

Balls.
stare
I'd do it, but I'm five hours from the border and I really like my area. I don't want to move. crying

I could still work booking, transfers, and IT though, but there's a state-wide LE hiring freeze on anyone who's not a grunt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:57 am
Fresnel
Barru
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91
OberFeldwebel

... wtf? eek

Balls.
stare
I'd do it, but I'm five hours from the border and I really like my area. I don't want to move. crying

I could still work booking, transfers, and IT though, but there's a state-wide LE hiring freeze on anyone who's not a grunt.

I suppose they have enough Barney Fife's running around and don't want to take the chances of another one. neutral
You're not I'm sure.  

OberFeldwebel

Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas