Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Black&White - Kee's Kommissions (update 10/18/08) - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:17 pm
TheDisreputableDog
Kyoni gets a niceness award for the day. 3nodding Don't worry, I will keep your place on the list.

w00t! I shall cherish it forever *puts the award on her wall of many awards, haha*

Anyway, neato, take your time, and I'm sure all of them are gonna come out great, hehe.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:17 pm
Thank you Kyoni Malkat 4laugh Normally I wouldn't be so pressed for gold, but I'm trying to save every little bit I got for surprises for the Furroween Ball. ninja

TheDisreputableDog- I'll get up a the information on what I want as soon as I can. Still working on a refrence picture of the character myself. xp  

Krissim Klaw

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:27 pm
Krissim Klaw
Thank you Kyoni Malkat 4laugh Normally I wouldn't be so pressed for gold, but I'm trying to save every little bit I got for surprises for the Furroween Ball. ninja

TheDisreputableDog- I'll get up a the information on what I want as soon as I can. Still working on a refrence picture of the character myself. xp

No prob, Krissim, I just thought it'd be unfair of me to get a freebie when someone else would not get one, when I've already gotten one from her quite a while back, haha. I don't mind paying ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:34 pm
Okay, Kyoni's first pic is done. So Kyo, PM me your email address so I can send your files. 3nodding I'll add her as an example as well. My first furry art ever is officially done! whee

Added: example of computer-inked furry drawing with round color.  

TheDisreputableDog

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:49 am
The list is full, nrr? o_O  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:46 am
TheDisreputableDog
Okay, Kyoni's first pic is done. So Kyo, PM me your email address so I can send your files. 3nodding I'll add her as an example as well. My first furry art ever is officially done! whee

Added: example of computer-inked furry drawing with round color.

w00t! *looks at example* yay, it's awsome *waits for email, haha*

Never nosted with teh smaller version you showed me earlier, but usually shinsingani's casing is red (my katana) but it's okay with blue too, haha.

*needs to get more art done of Kyo and shinsingani, yes...*

*starts wondering if she can talk her mom into letting her get mail from yet another online person...heh...heh....and see if she coudl get a physical version of it, nyah xp*  

Shinigami Whistle

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:44 am
TheDisreputableDog
Okay, this is going to be tricky. Because I did say that the first five people who wanted a drawing could have one, not the first five that posted, and someone sent me a PM in between Vincent and [BrokenWing]'s posts. What I'm going to do is not count Tyler Blackfur's because he only wanted a doodle or two which take me no time at all (I'll still do his for free though). So Audi's #1, Kyoni's #2 (unless she wants to pay because I'm already doing her a free one, but it's up to her since she did respond third), Vince is #3, Sin-Foxe is #4 (the PM), and [BrokenWing] is #5. If Kyoni wants to pay for hers, then Krissim can have hers for free. I'm sorry, Krissim, but I didn't specify the first five that posted when I probably should have to keep it all together. sweatdrop

-Runs around Crying- Me wanted more tho <.> i just said that...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:21 am
//Cries.// I never knew this would be so hard!

I'm sorry Ome, but the free slots are full. sad

Blackfur, can you send me a PM and explain? I haven't been getting a lot of sleep and sometimes I completely misconstrue things.

And Kyoni! I'm sorry! I can change it, honest. In like...two minutes. Well, and then I have to resave every version which takes like...fifteen minutes because my Photoshop is evil. But I will change it and email them all to you when I come back from class. 3nodding

I'm sorry I suck at this, guys. confused  

TheDisreputableDog

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:22 pm
TheDisreputableDog
//Cries.// I never knew this would be so hard!

I'm sorry Ome, but the free slots are full. sad

Blackfur, can you send me a PM and explain? I haven't been getting a lot of sleep and sometimes I completely misconstrue things.

And Kyoni! I'm sorry! I can change it, honest. In like...two minutes. Well, and then I have to resave every version which takes like...fifteen minutes because my Photoshop is evil. But I will change it and email them all to you when I come back from class. 3nodding

I'm sorry I suck at this, guys. confused

aww, you dont' have to, but I apperciate it ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:00 pm
<.> Im sorry, but i only said doodles to be quick and get myself a spot in the Linup.. i wanted a cupple things..... Ill just slowly disappear tho...  

Tyler Blackfur

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:06 pm
Tyler Blackfur
<.> Im sorry, but i only said doodles to be quick and get myself a spot in the Linup.. i wanted a cupple things..... Ill just slowly disappear tho...
3nodding You could have just said you wanted a free slot and that would have been fine. And you only get one of the drawings for free, but it can be any kind. Just PM me or post what you want. It's my fault for getting this all mixed up, so you'll still get yours for free. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:38 am
Added a new option to the media list: I will line and/or color drawings sent to me. I'll price them depending on the complexity of the drawing and what you want done to it, but that'll run from 200g to 400g let's say.

I also added an example of a computer-inked flat-color drawing. 3nodding

I'm also taking a teeny tiny break until the weekend so I can well...write a paper that was due two weeks ago and finish my entry for Arty's Halloween art contest. sweatdrop  

TheDisreputableDog

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:19 am
Bump?
(The pages either got bumped up, or got moved... To a non-existing page >.<)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:50 am
I'm resurrecting this thread from the last spot on the list because I'M BACK.

November was kind of a weird/sucky month for me, so that's partly why I wasn't on. The other half of the reason is that a game sucked my brain out and after about a week of playing it I couldn't remember my Gaia paassword anymore. I finally thought of it this morning so here I am! Ready to start in on the commishies again.  

TheDisreputableDog

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:03 pm

and since it was on the first page, I saw it, and saw I get a freebie. That struck me as a .. HUH? Occurance.. hehe. -big ocelot smile- I think I was better off not knowing though, it would've been fun to be surprised.. maybe I'll forget if I ignore the thread? Naaaaaaaah. WB KEENESS. XD -flees the scene-

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff