Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
Anybody need achievements??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:11 pm
i need all of the online ones, but ill get them later, once i actually have live, in the mena tome, im working twords getting akimbo assassin, and zombie genocide  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
zombie genocidest was a real pain in the a** to get gonk

ಠ___ ಠ

MIKEYFAG

semburu254
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:09 am
anyone need a person to help with on expert?
im pretty good
GT: Semburu254  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:28 am
ugh i can't play x box with my brother all the time, the only acheivment i remember etting is an acheivement when you kill a tank without the tank hurting anybody, i almost got the man v.s. tank acheivment, I got the completion of no mercy acheivment, and i helped my brother get the acheivment when saving an incapacitated syrvivor into a safehouse. next tinme i can go over i'll tell you the rest of my acheivments  

Nareleth

Feline Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nareleth

Feline Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:29 am
semburu254
anyone need a person to help with on expert?
im pretty good
GT: Semburu254

yeah i only played left 4 dead once with my brother and i will need help on expert i'm only a begginer  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:30 am
RCT-1107 sev
i need all of the online ones, but ill get them later, once i actually have live, in the mena tome, im working twords getting akimbo assassin, and zombie genocide

i forget whats the zombie genocide acheivment?  

Nareleth

Feline Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heavens Inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:24 am
I need help on the man vs. tank. I have tried and i died. Can u please help!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:14 pm
left4dead witch Rocks
I need help on the man vs. tank. I have tried and i died. Can u please help!!

Death toll, the drains.
Get it around the circle when you take a right at the pipes.
Its how I helped my friend get it :3
Just switch to expert, kill the AI. Back to easy, your set.

MIKEYFAG

Disco Hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:31 am
I just got man vs tank and what are you trying to prove? (on my own! took forev tho) but i have very little achievements left. But if any one needs help with the expert achivements ill gladly help and im a good sport and night owl so dont worry about me trying to boot you or rage quit/quit cuz im tired. my gamer tag is Spider Hedgehog once i get XBL back I'll help anyone i can  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:21 pm
to get the crowned achivment get a shotgun peferabaly auto and just walk up to her head and pull the trigger before she gets up.  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:22 pm
BlakeyT53
RCT-1107 sev

i forget whats the zombie genocide acheivment?

killing 53,594 zombies  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:23 pm
zombicadal manic was next to impossible to get  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

angel imp snow soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:10 pm
hey people i need help getting the nothing special achevment and my user is mergedironrage if u can help me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:00 am
CrOwned= Crouch and turn of your flashlight when you see a witch. Use the Auto-shotgun for the achievement, or the regular to show off. Move close enough to her so that you are actually touching her. Shoot her in the back, just below the head, and you should get CrOwned. Make sure to fire at least 2 or 3 shots for good measure in case you mess up xd

Nothing Special=Pain in the a**. There is a glitch you can use, send me a PM if you want to know what it is. I don't want to post it in case people who would rather do it legitimately would be tempted knowing the glitch.

WAYTTP= Make sure you have at least an hour or two to play. When you reach the Safe room, kill anyone that doesn't have at least 50 health, OR a healthpack from the level you just completed. They will spawn with 50 health. Kill them inside before you close the door so their advanced weapons will still be there. In the finale, there is a glitch in every level to do it extremely easily, or just try to survive.

Hints on expert:
Burn tanks and run as far back as you have to. They can almost always hit you with the throw attack, so hide if they are picking up a rock.
Unless you are positive you can crown a witch, do not attempt it. She won't incap you if she hits you. She'll kill you.
Boomers, smokers, and hunters will scratch you a lot, which is more dangerous than being pounced or smoked, because it does about 30 damage a scratch, ifin I remember correctly.
If a friend is on front of you, be very careful not to shoot. Bullets do full damage, and one blast from a shotgun, or a few bullets from an smg or assault rifle can easily incap a survivor, as can a poorly placed molotov.

Zombie Genocidist=32,595 kills.  

Garret Erikson

baird9797

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:18 am
I only use dual pistols all the time and i cant get akimbo assassin  
Left 4 Dead

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items