Reply Multimedia
Repo! The Genetic Opera Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sulphuric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:29 pm
I really wanna see this but my fear of blood and guts (which is a rather ironic fear. I can handle the mild stuff, heck I find it hilarious then. But when it gets worse... I'm near peeing myself in fear. Weird stuff...) has kept me from seeing it so far. I know some people who've seen it, I don't know them too well, but who knows, I might be able to convince them to watch it with me and warn me when it gets to the bad parts. Because, srsly, Repo is totally up my alley aside from that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:07 am
Eh. It was a half-decent movie, but it was rather disappointing.
The only reason I saw it was for Sarah Brightman and Nivek Ogre. And I had heard that David J. and Daniel Ash were writing a few of the songs.

Shiloh absolutely ruined the movie for me.
Aside from Twilight, never before have I ever wanted to b***h slap a main character as much as when I saw Repo!

The only really good parts of the movie were the ones with Tony Head and Sarah Brightman, as well as Graverobber's brief appearances.
The rest of the movie was overall just bad.
Even Paul Sorvino's role was bad, which is disappointing considering how good an actor he is.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:06 pm
i absoulutely love that movie, more than words can say, if you want me to say them. i wished i owned the dvd. my friend broke his copy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:50 pm
Watched it a a few months ago. The first time around I didn't think it was so great, but when I had friends over, we watched and and I loved it!
I need to buy it one day!  

Todd186

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:55 am
The Spirit of Vengeance
Eh. It was a half-decent movie, but it was rather disappointing.
The only reason I saw it was for Sarah Brightman and Nivek Ogre. And I had heard that David J. and Daniel Ash were writing a few of the songs.

Shiloh absolutely ruined the movie for me.
Aside from Twilight, never before have I ever wanted to b***h slap a main character as much as when I saw Repo!

The only really good parts of the movie were the ones with Tony Head and Sarah Brightman, as well as Graverobber's brief appearances.
The rest of the movie was overall just bad.
Even Paul Sorvino's role was bad, which is disappointing considering how good an actor he is.

As I've noticed I'm prone to do, I agree with this man.

Sarah was the only reason I saw this movie. I mean, it looked enticing enough, but the fact that Sarah was in it was what really got me wanting to see it.

In any case Shiloh was super annoying. Her singing was gawd awful. A lot of the characters weren't great singers.

And the music was totally awkward sounding. It was like they thought they knew where they wanted to go with the song, and then was struck by a bout of ADD and went somewhere else, and then tried to go back to the original plan but got confused. It just sounds jumbled.

I did like the atmosphere of the movie and the costumes though.

Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff