The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:08 pm
I would like to throw my hat in for a crew position for two reasons (apart from wanting to be crew).

Reason 1: When I'm in the mood I can lay down some serious guild content, which is known to anyone who was in the first generation of my RP guild. I was able to write a fairly lengthy short story just from the initial canon of the RP storyline.

Reason 2: Despite my 3 or 4 month hiatus for personal reasons, overall, I have still been more active than almost the entire guild (based on the guild forum post counter). Dizzy Wallin and one other person are the only two that have a higher amount of posts.

I know these two reasons may not be enough for a crew position, mostly because, in my opinion, it makes me sound like I'm full of myself, so I can understand if I don't get the position. Thank you for your time.

-DOMOxKUN

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:48 am
DOMOxKUN
I would like to throw my hat in for a crew position for two reasons (apart from wanting to be crew).

Reason 1: When I'm in the mood I can lay down some serious guild content, which is known to anyone who was in the first generation of my RP guild. I was able to write a fairly lengthy short story just from the initial canon of the RP storyline.

Reason 2: Despite my 3 or 4 month hiatus for personal reasons, overall, I have still been more active than almost the entire guild (based on the guild forum post counter). Dizzy Wallin and one other person are the only two that have a higher amount of posts.

I know these two reasons may not be enough for a crew position, mostly because, in my opinion, it makes me sound like I'm full of myself, so I can understand if I don't get the position. Thank you for your time.

-DOMOxKUN

I agree that you should be crew. They base it mainly on how they like you. Three of them hat me so that is why I am not crew. Also I do have more post than you, but since I got kicked by spookykid my posts reset.  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:59 am
Link is JD
DOMOxKUN

-DOMOxKUN

I agree that you should be crew. They base it mainly on how they like you. Three of them hat me so that is why I am not crew. Also I do have more post than you, but since I got kicked by spookykid my posts reset.

Your not crew because of Bad grammar, General Spammer, General Troll, Terrible History.

Get over it man.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:15 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
DOMOxKUN

-DOMOxKUN

Your not crew because of Bad grammar, General Spammer, General Troll, Terrible History.

Get over it man.

Hey I am just trying to make the crew better. DOMOxKUN would be a big help.  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:28 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
DOMOxKUN

-DOMOxKUN

Get over it man.

The Actual crew can decide that for themselves not the wannabes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
DOMOxKUN

-DOMOxKUN

Get over it man.

The Actual crew can decide that for themselves not the wannabes.

I dont care about being on the crew any more. Instead I am just trying to get new members.  

Link is JD
Crew

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:40 pm
Wow guys chill out.. sweatdrop
I don't hate you DJ i never did and i really don't know where you got the idea that i did.
Also DOMO is a crew member..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:12 pm
I dont know if you are still offering a crew position but if so I am very experiened with Fable 2 I also got the DLC right away so I can help people out with alot of the stuff. I am also experienced with Gaia I have been on for years and am apart of other guilds where I am a crew member. I am good with people and have good grammar. Thanks  

Louis Choiseul

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:22 pm
Louis Choiseul
I dont know if you are still offering a crew position but if so I am very experiened with Fable 2 I also got the DLC right away so I can help people out with alot of the stuff. I am also experienced with Gaia I have been on for years and am apart of other guilds where I am a crew member. I am good with people and have good grammar. Thanks

If you stick around I'm sure you will be on crew soon.

They seem to be letting anyone on it these days....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:05 pm
lol, was that a crack at Jd Razz?  

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:19 am
Danzig Chubbums

lol maybe. I thought it was a gud one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:12 am
lol, nicely done  

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:02 am
Razz-Berry 9
Danzig Chubbums

For the record the reason I am on the crew is because I post. Ironically I did not notice that anyone had posted on this topic recently. I still believe that I should have been on the crew before razz. After all he was a new member when he was made crew. I had been here much longer. But that aside we still need more posts, I just prefer that they are not all argue threads.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:32 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Danzig Chubbums

For the record the reason I am on the crew is because I post. Ironically I did not notice that anyone had posted on this topic recently. I still believe that I should have been on the crew before razz. After all he was a new member when he was made crew. I had been here much longer. But that aside we still need more posts, I just prefer that they are not all argue threads.

Well I had the ability of grammar and common sense. Sure you seem to have improved since I first saw you but one look at you back then screamed 'nubface'.

That and your horrid history. You're on crew out of pity because you begged dizzy so much. I guess he got lucky because you became a half decent crew member.

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:36 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Danzig Chubbums

Well I had the ability of grammar and common sense. Sure you seem to have improved since I first saw you but one look at you back then screamed 'nubface'.

That and your horrid history. You're on crew out of pity because you begged dizzy so much. I guess he got lucky because you became a half decent crew member.

XD you all just gave me a ride on the roflcoptr XD

Fable 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces