Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:17 pm
ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:31 pm
Thank ya for your PM! heart

I'd be happy to rp- I'll warn you though, I've been kinda slow lately XD; I have no preference to who Ichigo would want to meet, it depends on what you'd like. And, if you are choosing nice Ichi or mean-crazed one! x3  

Tweekend

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:44 pm
XD I don't mind, I tend to be slow at times too heart Sweet. And I have to smile at the term 'nice' Ichigo XD maybe 'nice-er'? But yeah, I had the nicer one in mind X3 And hmmm... if you have no preference, then I shall request the use of Aquene, since she needs more interaction to get out of her funk and could use some friends ^^ Would you like to start the RP or shall I?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:46 am
Woot, great! I'll start it for us and edit the link in this post!

*goes to do so* heart

edit:

Here ya go!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15022993  

Tweekend

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:53 am
I'd love to see what might could develop between Merric and my Lucianna?

She's sporty, and likes to have fun. She has a care-free, friendly-compeditive, demeanor. She has a pretty good since of humor, but when it comes to comforting someone who is upset, she just doesn't know what to do. XDD
my AIM is TehAngelYuna  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:15 pm
Thanks Tweek! I shall get to that as soon as I am able ^^ And sure Yuna! If you'd like to start the thread, I'll hop to an RP response when I finish my current ones heart  

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:31 pm
Would you be up for any rp with a self-hesitant Troll soquili? All your soquili have really cool bios that I've read through, and I'd love to get in on some interaction rp. 83

Jumanjii':
a soqu that's young at heart, but brash and aloof due to harsh growing experiences. His childhood behavior of laughing and playing have long faded, leaving only exploring and rudeness in its wake. It's not on purpose, but it's the only front Jumanjii' knows. He'd rather be regarded as a grumpy force than a weak nobody, someone to forget or ignore. He tends to find meaning and thrill by pushing others to their limits, itching them in the wrong spots to react with aggression or anger. Anything to stir up a challenge and prove his own strength and value, and reaching his own limits. But despite his rugged manners, Jumanjii' does hold some restraint when it comes to kindness, though not so openly. While he may seem arrogant he is far from it, as his mother taught him dearly to be humble and respectful. He will defend others if he finds their situation desperate enough. And he will pause long enough to engage in chats with others, though he's still blunt to state his own opinions. And once all the drama and socializing is done, Jumanjii' takes great appreciation to his time alone. Journeying to find the rumored spirits of the Kawani lands to guide him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:40 pm
Lucianna & Merric RP There ya go!  

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:59 pm
Thanks Yuna! ^^ And sure Silent! Did you have anyone in particular you wanted him to meet?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:05 pm
doesn't matter to me,whichever muse you want to rp first. 83  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:26 pm
Hey, I was wondering if maybe my boy Ramiel might work for any of your plots. Here is my plot thread if you want to have a look at him. He doesn't have too much Rp yet but he is proud stallion but not cocky or anything like that. Just send me a PM if your interested or leave me a message in my plot thread. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:22 pm
Ack ack aaaaack, sorry for the delay X3; okay Silent, judging on personality, I have a few different options, it all depends on what you think might work best:
- There's Merric, who wouldn't take offense to Manjii's rudeness at all, and would probably annoy the crap out of him rofl
- There's Aquene, who would probably try to befriend him anyway- although her newfound problems have made her more timid
- And there's Sukari, who would most likely respond to Manjii's attitude with an attitude of her own XD; She's not nearly as mean as she used to be, but she can still make hell for someone.

'Tis totally up to you XD; I have no preference, and they're all in pretty equal need of RP. Whatever works best.

And sure, Sky, I wouldn't mind RPing with Ramiel smile I don't have any specific plots in mind for him to take part in, but if you'd like RP with a specific one of my soquili, that can be arranged heart Just let me know when and with who!

Working on a tag for you Yuna, sorry for the wait! ^^;

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:46 pm
Tags are all caught up! :3 Sky or Silent, if you still want an RP, just let me know ^^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff