Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
Reasons I'm a Furry, and why I hate almost everyone. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:26 am
Yesh, the human race seems this way. There is good in it, but you must really dig to find it. The mass majority of the human race are wicked. I personally don't like most animals much, just because of how simple they tend to be. I find smart ones here and there, but most I find are as bad as people. the best I can find in an animal is a pillow, or a labor provider.

Now the furries being nice to one another statement you might want to review. XD Once you start getting into the subgroups many fellow furries will outcast you and treat you like a freak. Being a babyfur has that effect, it seems. I guess it's all about how open they are to new things.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:35 am
Hmm, yes drawrma is a problem within the furry community (like we didn't have enough from the outside), but providing one doesn't set standards reserved for fiction on living beings, most of them are rather tolerable, though one inevitably finds "trolls" and "flamers" almost everywhere, but every group is hated by at least one other group.  

Dimitri Luger

Cookiiz n Creme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:37 am
I believe in equality, may it be of species, gender, race, or anything else. I believe that you should earn your way in the world, and you should be judge on your contribution to society and planet earth. Humans contribute technology, but horribly corrupt the balance of nature, and animals (including furrys) are here to help right that unbalance the humans have created....get my flow? I mean...without humans, we wouldn't be having this conversation...because humans made the internet and stuff...yeah?

TLDR???

Too freaking bad, now read my insightful paragraph!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:17 am
justice you have a point but if you think about it that's just because the furries out there are still human....and no matter where you go you will always find hate as long as there is a human there..  

Apachi_Suraki

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:40 am
True. Unneedfuly true  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:59 pm
But as mentioned before, it's not just humans who hate furries. other furries in the matter of species don't like other species. I'm a cat who is in a pack of wolves. they love me to death, and their alpha is my best friend but lions and other cats don't like me. If we keep dividing ourselves into smaller and smaller group, we'll be easy targets to be hate and scorned by humans. Then what will we do?  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:22 pm
every fur for him/herself? i hope it doesn't come to that though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:30 pm
me ether and i did not know about that Yue I'm sorry to hear that your own species dislikes you just because you hang out with wolves...i tend to stay close to humans

(just because i have not meet any wolves in my area yet to hang out with.)

i hope i don't run into the same problem you have when i do meet them...that would just make me cry...and that's hard to do

and well i have kind of lived a sheltered life thus far on the whole aspect on hate i can't stand it when people/furries hate someone els for such a stupid reason. it just makes me so mad that they can be so self minded...  

Apachi_Suraki

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 pm
I've never seen furry discrimination. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:19 pm
Count urself lucky Kitteh Cat, it's out there and it ain't pretty. I hope u guys don't get to c it ne time soon or in the future. Thx apachi, but i try not 2 let it get me down. i have a pack and even though i'm not a wolf, with them i'm one of the family 4laugh heart heart  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:13 am
While Yue's situation (Hi Yue!) demonstrates a problem within the fandom, it also presents us with one of our greatest strengths; we are, typically, fond of forming tight-knit, well associated, groups. Presented with opposition, every member of such groups will band together, and I've even seen furries of opposing species cooperate in the face of adversity. I've also seen, unfortunately, weaker furs siding with trolls against their own kind... cry  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:30 am
[Hi 4laugh Karrde] He's right. I've seen it happen as well. Most of them are newer fur so they aren't yet sure of themselves and without a positive influence from other furs, they hide themselves away and become more destructive to other furs when they do appear. It's sad but our kind may not be getting "new blood" in the future.  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:03 pm
Yes! And it is for this reason that we must actively embrace new furs and reassure them of their status and responsibility in the community. The issue is, getting this information out to our fellow furs and any new furs without attracting the trolls and flamers, which will inevitably push new candidates away. I confess, this is a great challenge, and one that I am at a loss to solve... Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:13 pm
Wait, why are we referring to humans and furries as different things.
In order to be a furry, you must be a human.
Humanity has yet to discover another self aware species.

Perhaps you mean non-furries and furries?

Apachi's right when he says that humans act as humans.
Humans have a very high potential for both great and horrible things.
It is in the nature of humans to both conform and rebel, which results in almost humorous diversity.  

justice_prime

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:02 pm
what do you mean almost humorous... i find the whole thing funny to a point that i sit down in public and laugh at all the stuff humans do..(on the inside if i where to laugh at them i might get into fights and i don't want that.)  
Random Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff