Sweet berries, ghost are no different than you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think i'm cute?
  yes
  not realy
  go die in a hole you vain son of a b*tch!
  sort of? (doesn't want to hurt feelings)
View Results

Flame Illusion

Eternal Archenemy

14,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:40 am
So...
System of a Down is Nifty, Yes?

When he calls back, pretend to be a dinosaur.
He will probably never call back again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:46 pm
hmm... acting like a dinasaur....very interestingum...i think that i'll just find him and beet the creep out of him

and i have lots of colors in my wardrobe ranging from perrywinkle to a white satin skirt!  

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

Rome The Arsonist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:17 pm
I agree with lose the emo look, but I'm not saying anything about your wardrobe, just the hair, nobody likes a crybaby, which is exactly what that hair entails.

I mean, here's me as a subtle Emo.
I keep my hair slightly emo, because it leaves room for question, it looks current enough to pass as normal, but not long enough to leave my eyes covered, giving that normal "I cry and cut myself" look.

Example of my emo hair, without looking terribly emo:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I mean, to give you an idea, crying, fishing for compliments, complaining, and being very defensive about your sexuality is NOT a good idea. I mean, it may get you girls, but it also gets you beaten up. I don't really know from first-hand experience, but I was always with the emo crowd, who were always getting beaten up and picked on, I was just the least emo, since I was into Metal, Gameboy Music, Dancing, and what-not. Never really a poetry/tight pants/cry and cut myself/wear all sorts of pink and black crap kinda guy.

Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:10 am
Hey Roooome

Wtf is that spotted egg in the background?

Unlucky Phoenix

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:40 am
Uh Ryuu I think that's a balloon XD one of those metallic ones that take forever to deflate.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:13 am
KuroAkaNeko
Uh Ryuu I think that's a balloon XD one of those metallic ones that take forever to deflate.

Nailed! biggrin

It was for my birthday, IT'S STILL FLOATING... IT'S BEEN FLOATING SINCE NOVEMBER 1ST!!! ARGGHHH  

Rome The Arsonist

Kjuroki Kaze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:54 pm
Rome The Arsonist
KuroAkaNeko

Nailed! biggrin

It was for my birthday, IT'S STILL FLOATING... IT'S BEEN FLOATING SINCE NOVEMBER 1ST!!! ARGGHHH

Then my question is, why haven't you been inhaling the Helium in it?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:45 pm
Heeeyyy, I happen to agree with everyone about the hair! Although I'm sure you love flicking it and straightening it, it' not needed. Part it not like an emo, and... Don't shop at the mall.

Do NOT shop at the mall. Do not pay 40 dollars for a shirt that you can get for 10 elsewhere.

You have a nice face, just tune around your hair until you find something suitable. Black is a nice color, leaves questions, but it's not the BEST color. Mix and match, you put anything with black, it looks great. (At least I think so.)

Hawaiian shirt is also something to have, although I do not have one myself... It doesn't matter. I prefer suits anyway.

My dad had a motto: "Dress for comfort, not style."  

Zelym

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:12 pm
yeah but whats the use of being comfortable if you llook like an idiot i remeber this one guy that wears these wind pant things and a sweater type thing and nothing that he ever wore matched and he always looked like an idiot and girls don't like talking to him....and whats wrong with tight pants? i don't dye my hair except for the time that i dyed my pubes purple because it made me interesting and nikki or tessy always wanted to see it...and um... Rome... i don't get beaten up people can try but then they end up face first in a waste basket and then we all gang up on them after a a day or two just to freak them out...and i will never cut my hair again...and why haven't you sucked the helium out of it....helium poisoning...FLAMINGOES!!!!!!i!!! randomnessnisity  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:32 pm
Now don't get me wrong, I wear tight pants as well, love the feeling. I don't follow his words too often, but I'm not going to wear something that irks my every nerve. No matter how nice it looks. I'm just saying, if you have a style, and it doesn't bother you, you're comfy; That's good.

I'm also not telling you to go out and change your hair, but it's nice for a switch-up every now and again. Don't wear black every day of the week... You would look very dull.

And hell, I would want to see your pubes if they were purple.

In another note, my friend was fearing he was getting too gay when he made me an outfit. It's stylish, yes, but it also uses color, so work it in, okay?
I'm just going on the assumption made by others that you wear mostly black because you didn't say otherwise...  

Zelym

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:40 pm
i wear lots of colearz like blues and green 'n' yellow...pink...and i can't stay in a straight line i waver from left to right left to right swing'n' both ways  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:16 pm
Good, good.

I need to invest in a green shirt before anything else.

Although that sentence is innuendo as far as I can see.  

Zelym

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:21 pm
Rome The Arsonist
KuroAkaNeko

Nailed! biggrin

That's what I thought it was but I wasn't sure. xD It looked weird.
It looked like one of those plastic eggs... only gigantic and spotted.

Also, I agree with Zelym; Comfort is more important than style!
Take me for example; I rarely ever wear skirts because I run around a lot, literally. For the way I am, skirts just aren't practical. I like goofing around and hanging out with guys, so jeans are more practical for me, and more comfortable; I don't have to worry if I end up climbing something or getting in a sparring match and kicking. You can do anything in jeans; run, climb, kick, etc.
A skirt... well, all you can really do is walk or stand there and look pretty. I hate standing still.

So yeah, point is; wear what you're comfortable with and don't care what people have to say. Though really, some advice never hurts. xD
Colors are, indeed, your friend. =D
-Whistles innocently and shoves all her black shirts away- >.>; Okay, so I'm guilty of wearing a lot of black, SO SUE ME. It's not my fault bright colors look horrible on me. ;-; -Really only looks good in black, red, or dark blue-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:12 pm
Unlucky Phoenix
-Whistles innocently and shoves all her black shirts away- >.>; Okay, so I'm guilty of wearing a lot of black, SO SUE ME. It's not my fault bright colors look horrible on me. ;-; -Really only looks good in black, red, or dark blue-

Hey, that really isn't so bad. I think we all own a lot of black. (No stains!)  

Zelym

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:26 pm
Zelym
Unlucky Phoenix

Hey, that really isn't so bad. I think we all own a lot of black. (No stains!)

Exactly! =O
I'm too messy to wear white. xD;;

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas