Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
This place is rather dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magonarka-2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:23 pm
I have to admit, death knights are awesome but a bit over powered. What is your character's name? I'm going to get on when my parents leave. <---------Plays on dad's account sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:12 pm
Alliance is overrated. Horde is where it's at.

Also, Pokerus: post count +2

edit: Also, I accept your challenge, nitnit. It's time to D-D-DUEL!  

darkslasherX
Crew

Magonarka-2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:10 am
Most of my friends say that about alliance.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:31 am
My warlock is Ellukio. He's got mostly epic gear, and is still rockin' some level 70 epic pants from mt. hyjal XD (feel free to armory him).

Also, the alliance and the horde are the same god damn thing. The only difference is that humans get a rigged +10% reputation gain racial, and the horde (for the most part) get racials that are actually useful in combat =O  

nitnit
Captain

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:46 pm
I feel like an a*****e going into OS, I'm pretty much going to a nursery and killing some guys kids. Then killing the guy, yet dragons have an odd obsession of holding bags made out of their skin.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:02 pm
If you guys play on Sentinels - Magonarka lvl 62 Death Knight Unholy

Oh and I made a death knight on firetree, Deroeni, Draenei lvl 55 Death Knight  

Magonarka-2

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:12 am
nitnit
Also, the alliance and the horde are the same god damn thing. The only difference is that humans get a rigged +10% reputation gain racial, and the horde (for the most part) get racials that are actually useful in combat =O
True... The only real difference that matters is the way they look, imo. It's pretty much people vs. monsters. That said, the monsters are cooler.

edit: We might have a bit of fun if we make a big deal out of our duel... you know, hire a commentator and everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:58 pm
Well, what actually matters matters in term of game play is racials, and the zones' layouts in terms of quests. Allegedly the alliance quest zones are better structured? Then again, I've heard that the horde ones are, so it's all up to interpretation.  

nitnit
Captain

Magonarka-2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:13 pm
Grrrr....I'm angry. I ran Hellfire Ramparts 4 times and Hellreaver dropped once and I didn't get it. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:51 pm
nitnit
Well, what actually matters matters in term of game play is racials, and the zones' layouts in terms of quests. Allegedly the alliance quest zones are better structured? Then again, I've heard that the horde ones are, so it's all up to interpretation.
Yeah, racials are important, but supposedly they're balanced so it shouldn't make too much difference, except for affecting what your character does well. Of course, this all leads back to what you originally said:
nitnit
the alliance and the horde are the same god damn thing.

darkslasherX
Crew

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:38 pm
My Dwarf is pretty awesome.

I have no idea wtf I'm doing  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:02 pm
Jonnnn
I have no idea wtf I'm doing
Who does?  

darkslasherX
Crew

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:02 pm
It's been a bit longer than a week, and we've maintained posting activity. Who knows how long this rivalry shall last? Who knows who will stop posting for a day first, and who will be the victor?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:20 pm
Oh my gosh! We actually have something resembling activity. Over half of the (non-sticky) threads on the first page are actually dated for this month!  

darkslasherX
Crew

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:54 am
darkslasherX
Oh my gosh! We actually have something resembling activity. Over half of the (non-sticky) threads on the first page are actually dated for this month!

Lies! What we've seen so far isn't quite close enough to being something that resembles activity! mrgreen  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff