no
  Poll Whore (yes)
View Results

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:49 pm
Charley
What is that semi-auto pistol manufactured in Dubai or United Arab Emirates? I forgot the name, but that thing is a big wad of ugly spread on crackers.
I just went to look it on world.guns.ru and found something... infinitely worse.

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/store/side_arm-accessories/p8.htm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah... that's an attachment to undersling a Glock on an AR.

EDIT: Is this the gun?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:00 pm
Fresnel

EDIT: Is this the gun?

That's the one!  

Charley

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:37 pm
It looks like a CZ, XD, and Beretta b*****d-child...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:51 pm
Fresnel
Anima_Raptor
Floyd
Requiem6661
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This is either a grenade launcher or a car muffler with a plunger.

This is a 50mm Japanese Model 89 grenade launcher.

http://www.mortarsinminiature.com/JapType89.htm

That was Japan's answer to our 40mm grenade launcher. Built in 1929, it was cheap and easy to deploy. Only problem was recoil. The curved plate was designed for soil. However, soldiers got stupid and used their upper legs instead. Their reward was shattered bones.

Dude, my senior year economics teachers has one of these. The guy is an Ebay sniper and a military collector, and he found one for like, 20 bucks. I heard theyre very rare
I bet they are. I'd imagine most Japanese who used them got off one shot and then spent fifteen minutes smashing it into a nearby rock to take the mind off the pain of their freshly-broken leg.

It was Americans who would use it improperly due to a mistranslation of the name, taking it literally.  

Inquisitor Brock

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:11 pm
Inquisitor Brock
Fresnel
Anima_Raptor
Floyd
Requiem6661
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This is either a grenade launcher or a car muffler with a plunger.

This is a 50mm Japanese Model 89 grenade launcher.

http://www.mortarsinminiature.com/JapType89.htm

That was Japan's answer to our 40mm grenade launcher. Built in 1929, it was cheap and easy to deploy. Only problem was recoil. The curved plate was designed for soil. However, soldiers got stupid and used their upper legs instead. Their reward was shattered bones.

Dude, my senior year economics teachers has one of these. The guy is an Ebay sniper and a military collector, and he found one for like, 20 bucks. I heard theyre very rare
I bet they are. I'd imagine most Japanese who used them got off one shot and then spent fifteen minutes smashing it into a nearby rock to take the mind off the pain of their freshly-broken leg.

It was Americans who would use it improperly due to a mistranslation of the name, taking it literally.
Ah, I guess I misunderstood.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:40 pm
Fresnel
Charley
What is that semi-auto pistol manufactured in Dubai or United Arab Emirates? I forgot the name, but that thing is a big wad of ugly spread on crackers.
I just went to look it on world.guns.ru and found something... infinitely worse.

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/store/side_arm-accessories/p8.htm

Yeah... that's an attachment to undersling a Glock on an AR.

For those moments when you have no time to sling out your sidearm, why not just have your sidearm part of your primary!

Good Lord thats horrible... looks like a bad photoshop

Anima_Raptor

Sidal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:49 pm
They also got a MP5 version of it available. I was considering getting one myself, along with the Glock backplate upgrade. Make a decent weapon for security. Fugly as ********, but considering I'm not getting an 870 underbarrel kit anytime soon, best I can do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:08 am
Does the slide even have enough clearance with that thing? Also, it seems like it would be really cumbersome to shoot. Why not drop the carbine and let it sling down on a three-point, then pull your sidearm from a drop-leg holster or what-have-you?  

Charley

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:39 am
http://www.fsdip.com/website/VBRBelgiumHome/English/ParalightAmmunitionEng/VBRMetalworking/VBRGundevelopmentEng/tabid/214/Default.aspx

EVERYTHING ON THAT PAGE. ALL OF IT.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:40 pm

For those of you who are not in Fresnels Z Day guild. It's a single shot bolt action .22 rifle cut down to be a pistol.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel

For those of you who are not in Fresnels Z Day guild. It's a single shot bolt action .22 rifle cut down to be a pistol.

Who's the idiot that decided it was a good idea to take off the trigger guard? I guess the same guy that thought it was a good idea to take off the barrel...

I think the idea is kind of cool, if it didn't look so shitty in execution. Like if someone tried to make it look good and shoot well, I'd want one.

Also, from Modern Warfare 2:

PP2000

It's ergonomically sound in the way that it looks like it would fit with the body, but it's ugly as sin. It has a higher power rating than the Glock 18 in-game bust I still don't use it because it's so unappealing to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:02 pm
I'd just rather have a derringer.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:32 pm
It looks like a DEagle mated with a Luger.

And yes, I know it's a DEagle with extended barrel.

EDIT: Also, this.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Requiem in Mortis
It looks like a DEagle mated with a Luger.

And yes, I know it's a DEagle with extended barrel.
A friend of mine had one for a couple weeks, in .44 Mag. Shot it at my house. They're every bit as hideous in person.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Maddness91

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:43 pm
Requiem in Mortis
BOOM HEADSHOT!... and shoulder shot and gut shot.................. confused  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces