Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:27 pm
Teh AK
Meta_Fish
Am I the only one believing it's baby talk that could have been believed to be anything else?

ISLAM IS THE LIGHT

Did you even READ my post? razz
I open a bunch of tabs at once, and your post wasn't there when I opened the tab to reply. SO NO f*****t  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:31 pm
Pokemon is the devil, vidja gaems is the devil, Harry Potter is the devil, GTA makes people kill cops, etc.  

Owwin

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:33 pm
Meta_Fish
Teh AK
Meta_Fish
Am I the only one believing it's baby talk that could have been believed to be anything else?

ISLAM IS THE LIGHT

Did you even READ my post? razz
I open a bunch of tabs at once, and your post wasn't there when I opened the tab to reply. SO NO f*****t

YEAH ******** YOU
JERK emo  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:35 pm
Teh AK
Meta_Fish

YEAH ******** YOU
JERK emo
AK and Fish are the devil.  

Owwin

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:36 pm
Imagine the youth we'd corrupt if we made a game.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:05 pm
Teh AK
Imagine the youth we'd corrupt if we made a game.

We talking murder, religion, swearing, drugs, or all of the above?  

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:12 pm
Great, another soccermom complaining about video games... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:03 am
Well you have to admit, that is awfully suspicious...  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:03 am
This is the effect of forcing political correctness on everyone. Once someone is offended by something we must shelter everyone else from it. Then if someone else is exposed to it then they have no idea what the ******** just happened and they scream that they're corrupting our youth. Everyone is too thin skinned. The only cure? More George Carlin.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:42 am
Waynebrizzle
Paranoia.

the simplistic valued word ....dawg pirate

It's a mix of things

~2 parts~ Bad wrap on that fangled religion
(though everyday I feel like religions are getting further and further down the tubes in my beliefs catagory)

~4 parts~ Paranoia

@Teh AK & Keyblader: corruptable games are a dime a dozen, you better make sure theres more depth then just that my fellow culties

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:49 am
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

@Teh AK & Keyblader: corruptable games are a dime a dozen, you better make sure theres more depth then just that my fellow culties
They need to make Edward Cullen the main character and raise an army of rabid Twilight-esque fangirls to do their evil bidding.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:01 pm
-Zephyrotica-
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

They need to make Edward Cullen the main character and raise an army of rabid Twilight-esque fangirls to do their evil bidding.

Tempting, though I think the more amusing idea would be telling these fangirls and or fanboys. The actor would be willing to roleplay as edward for a day and do stuff with them.

The only catch is, that they must agree to go in a football arena. Armed with a 2 x 4 and a few nails sticking out of them. Lastly tell em the contract is they must fight to the death until there is only one left standing

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:03 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
-Zephyrotica-
Tempting, though I think the more amusing idea would be telling these fangirls and or fanboys. The actor would be willing to roleplay as edward for a day and do stuff with them.

The only catch is, that they must agree to go in a football arena. Armed with a 2 x 4 and a few nails sticking out of them. Lastly tell em the contract is they must fight to the death until there is only one left standing
Kyro and Zeph are the devil.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:05 pm
HMM I THINK THIS WOMAN IS AN ISLAM HATER!!!

lol

but seriously, how come its HER thats reporting it sounding like that? the baby could just be speaking gibberish, that RYHMES with islam is the light

is mom is da lite or something like that.  

Xilo The Odd

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:07 pm
I do not understand.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items