Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:14 am
Craban glanced over his shoulder, the centaur still mentally bothering him.
Making up his mind, he ducked into the bushes at the first oppertunity and secluded himslef in them, so he could see what the strange creature would do.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:29 am
Orla shifted her wieght uneasily as she continued to listen to the forest. She heard something slither on the ground and like lighting brought her bow and aimed into the darkness.

A loud hiss echoed. Her arrow had struck a snake-it's scales shined red and brown in the moon's light. Poisonous vemon dripped from it's fangs-Orla was careful to retrieve her arrow.

When she placed the arrow back into her quiver for a brief moment she felt like she was being watched. She glanced over her shoulder and slowly turned around. Watchever it was didn't feel hostile towards her so she left it be. She continued on her way even though she had no destination in mind. As she left she began singing the song from earlier but in a lower tone.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:41 am
Craban cast a last nervous glance bac at where the village group had left. After all, he could always catch up with them, and even if he didn't...he wasn't exactly keen to go on the boat. After all, he was terrified of water - or, more specifically, a watery grave.
He crouched and ,as quiet as he could, followed her. He headed back onto the path and followed a sort distance behidn her. If she turned she would see him, and he woudl speak to her. If not he was happy to continue watching her. He smiled as she started to sing.

---

Meanwhile, at the mountain village, Veleth stood atop one of the higher mountain faces, his bell-sleeve held over his nose and mouth somewhat protectively. Below there was teh groaning, screecing, moaning mess of what once were people below, staggering about in the fog. he had seen it a hundred times before.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:54 am
Orla could sense now that her watcher was now following her. Her song ended and continued onwards-pretending not to notice. Finally however....

"How long do you intend to follow me?" she asked as she walked a bit further before stopping. She twisted slightly at the waist to look behind her. She wasn't sure whether or not to be surprised by it being the two-legs from before.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:11 am
Craban stopped and stood up starighter, folding his arms and smiling. the smile brought a flash of fangs.
"Sorry, i was curious. after all,you were watching us first."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:17 am
Orla remained silent and examined her purserer. "I heard voices and observed but did not follow,"she replied without expression as she turned away and continued forward.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:39 am
Craban shrugged,
"Well whatever. How come you're all alone anyway? I though you tings rode around in herds."
If there was one thing Craban wasn't, it was tactful.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:52 am
Orla froze in place as she flashback of her clan came to mind. She bowed her head slightly and glanced back.. "I am all that remains of my clan," she replied she turned away again. "I suggest you return to your party."

She looked upwards at the moon hidden behind the tree tops. Only small glimmers of moonbeams shown down throught the leaves. They made Orla's coat almost seem to sparkle. A light breeze hollowed through-gently making her raven hair dance.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:12 pm
Craban blinked a mix of surpise and sympathy toughing his face.
"oh." he jabbed a thumb bac to where he had came. "Well then you now it's not safe here. Why don't you come with us. Apparently most fo the island's been taken over by now. they say by the end of the week there will be nothing left."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:44 pm
This two-legs was indeed a strange character. Orla was silent-thinking deeply about his offer. At first she thought she should just leave him. However, there was no real reason to stay and maybe she could find others of her kind on the mainland.

She turned around and approached. She practically towered over him. "I accept your offer, two-legs," she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:37 pm
"Good." Craban smiled, and then - as offhandedly as he could- asked: "By the way, can you swim?"
he had teh image of riding the centaur like some sort of boat, should they capsise. He coudln't swim and tehre was no damn way he'd learn now.

"And my name isn't 'two legs ' miss horse-butt. It's, uh, Craban."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:56 pm
Orla's emerald eyes seemed to flash as the insulting nickname, but she made no comment.

"Yes I am able to swim if the situation requires it," she replied walking past him and back in the direction of the fleeing villagers. "I am Orla."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:02 pm
(whee i love your sig ^^)

Craban nodded and followed after her, tugging his hood back up over his face.
"Orla? Nice to meet you, then."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:08 pm
Orla nodded in response. "I suggest we pick up the pace if we're to reach your party before the ship leaves," she said with no expression.

((Thanks-I had been waiting to save enough points for it. ^_^))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:52 pm
Crabana gave a brisk nod, although his stomach clenched up at the idea of the boat. he picked up the pace to what was just under a jog and glanced back at her as he hurried along.
"soo....." he said, feeling the need for some sort of conversation, although teh question he actually wanted to ask 'tell me about your dead family' wasn't something he was about to break into.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff