Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
One of the best Furry Pics I have seen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I eated ur hamster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:16 pm
I want to be like that but i want to be a fox  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:28 am
I want a hat like that. xD Big golden brown colored hat with big fennec ears. That would totally be the shiznet. xD  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:30 am
eheheh'*fondles with his cat ears*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:19 am
it would be cool to have ears and a tail, but to be furry all over would have its disadvantages x.x; think of all the shampoo!!! and how long a hair cut would take x.x; or how hot you would get in the summer xD It would be awsome though >w<  

Throttle Kitty

Girl-Crazy Wife

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:22 pm
Knight-Light Star
it would be cool to have ears and a tail, but to be furry all over would have its disadvantages x.x; think of all the shampoo!!! and how long a hair cut would take x.x; or how hot you would get in the summer xD It would be awsome though >w<

That's true, but I believe the advantages out way the disadvantages of being full furry whee But I would settle for ears and a tail if that was it pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:21 pm
Little Kanade
Knight-Light Star
it would be cool to have ears and a tail, but to be furry all over would have its disadvantages x.x; think of all the shampoo!!! and how long a hair cut would take x.x; or how hot you would get in the summer xD It would be awesome though >w<

That's true, but I believe the advantages out way the disadvantages of being full furry whee But I would settle for ears and a tail if that was it pirate

Hey, with all the advances in genetic engineering and gene splicing, I predict that one day, for a good amount of cash mind you, you will be able to grow and acquire ears and tails from the animal of your choosing!  

Hiro Toshirou

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:10 pm
Yoriko Natsumi
Little Kanade
Knight-Light Star
it would be cool to have ears and a tail, but to be furry all over would have its disadvantages x.x; think of all the shampoo!!! and how long a hair cut would take x.x; or how hot you would get in the summer xD It would be awesome though >w<

Hey, with all the advances in genetic engineering and gene splicing, I predict that one day, for a good amount of cash mind you, you will be able to grow and acquire ears and tails from the animal of your choosing!

Yea... That day doesnt come soon enough... lol and love your sig heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:03 pm
god....i can't wait for that day...it would be amazing.

Fluffy Knight: yeah, the shampoo would suck, you're right about that. but animal fur typically only grows to a certain length, so if you were a short-haired animal, you wouldn't have a haircut problem. as for the heat, long/thick fur actually acts as ventilation. i used to have an old english sheepdog, and he loved the warm weather, because the small breezes flow through the fur, and gets caught there, keeping them cool ^_^  

AlishkaNix
Crew

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:22 am
okay....I was reeeeeeeeeeeaaaly bored at 2:00 AM

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^w^.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:28 am
Yoriko Natsumi

i was talking about this on another forum and well with what we have now it would be possible to do but.....i don't know how well it would work or how the effects would change your body...but if you want to read about it then here is the link

PBB  

Apachi_Suraki

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:05 am
i really don't doubt that it'll happen in the future, just not any time soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:14 pm
Felix The Feline Ninja
okay....I was reeeeeeeeeeeaaaly bored at 2:00 AM

^w^.

re you teasing me O.o  

LunaFoxxx

The Silver Paradox

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:51 pm
I want a tail........ but no ears please.......

hehehe  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:41 am
Yoriko Natsumi
Little Kanade
Knight-Light Star

GAH! that would be awesome to look like that picture but a fox hmmm maybe a two toned one.
I have a feeling I could get my boyfriends friend ( she does makeup etc professionally even though she doesn't have a job in it) to help me dress as a fur biggrin

.... evil I wouldn't mine a tail and ears, or being an anthro but mostly human.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:42 am
Random Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff