Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:28 am
Meta_Fish
SMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB3

@Cheese Boy: xd You sure are a comedian.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:35 am
Mecca_Fish

Here we go, someone finally talking sense.

BUT WAIT IT'S MULTI-PLATFORM

s**t  

Allegro

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:48 am
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

s**t

About a game that's finally decent. No one's topped your awesome counter on how the PS3 is awesome because it has some good games that 360 also has.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:57 am
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

s**t

About a game that's finally decent. No one's topped your awesome counter on how the PS3 is awesome because it has some good games that 360 also has.

SO MULTI PLATFORM GAMES ARE COOL AS LONG AS THE PS3 ISN'T ONE OF THEM

GOT IT  

Allegro

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:59 am
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

s**t

GOT IT

Your use of caps lock and throwing out nonsense in an argument to pretend you know what you're talking about is really effective. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:05 am
Alright alright, so you hate PS3, thats ok, everyone is entitled to state their own opinions and personal beliefs, but can we just get back on topic please? I wanted to know your favorite game of all time, not your favorite color.  

DUMBEEZY

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:06 am
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

s**t

GOT IT

Your use of caps lock and throwing out nonsense in an argument to pretend you know what you're talking about is really effective. rolleyes

Your close mindedness when it comes to a whole console is too.

"Your over confidence is your weakness."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:22 am
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

s**t

GOT IT

Your close mindedness when it comes to a whole console is too.

"Your over confidence is your weakness."

My opinion that two of the good exclusive games for PS3 not being able to jump through the ridiculous chances that one of them is the best game ever does not show close mindedness. There is no bias in this opinion either, as I've stated, the PS2 and PS1 were amazing systems and I'm not sure how Sony managed to muck this one up. By focusing too much on graphics and other shallow aspects of a game, they've left themselves with a console that was overpriced at launch, and now they've got developers dumping them because it's too much work and money to make a game for their system. This is why Monster Hunter Tri got switched over to Wii. And PS3 has been getting s**t for exclusives that it would normally have in spades from Square and others because the general gaming audience doesn't want to throw away all their paychecks to watch games instead of play them.

Now I want you to do me a favor next time you try and counter my argument. Think about what your saying and if it is at all relevant to the argument at hand. I think if you did that more often you would find you have nothing to say to anything. Kay? razz  

Mecca_Fish

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:44 am
Mecca_Fish

My opinion that two of the good exclusive games for PS3 not being able to jump through the ridiculous chances that one of them is the best game ever does not show close mindedness. There is no bias in this opinion either, as I've stated, the PS2 and PS1 were amazing systems and I'm not sure how Sony managed to muck this one up. By focusing too much on graphics and other shallow aspects of a game, they've left themselves with a console that was overpriced at launch, and now they've got developers dumping them because it's too much work and money to make a game for their system. This is why Monster Hunter Tri got switched over to Wii. And PS3 has been getting s**t for exclusives that it would normally have in spades from Square and others because the general gaming audience doesn't want to throw away all their paychecks to watch games instead of play them.

Now I want you to do me a favor next time you try and counter my argument. Think about what your saying and if it is at all relevant to the argument at hand. I think if you did that more often you would find you have nothing to say to anything. Kay? razz

At what point did I say that any one of those games was the best game ever? My argument was that you're not giving the system a chance, which IS relevant to the discussion. Writing off an entire console before you can experience its library makes any opinion on what you think the best game ever is moot and invalid.

So maybe you before you get on your high horse you should figure out where you're riding.

And before you try and counter my argument, think about whether you actually believe in your argument or not. If you did you wouldn't have to hide behind a mule and insult other Culties.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:48 am
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

At what point did I say that any one of those games was the best game ever? My argument was that you're not giving the system a chance, which IS relevant to the discussion. Writing off an entire console before you can experience its library makes any opinion on what you think the best game ever is moot and invalid.

So maybe you before you get on your high horse you should figure out wher you're riding.

Who says I haven't given the system a chance? No, I'm not going to buy one, that's hardly not giving it a chance. The decision of not buying one was made by seeing what the games it has are, and what the strong points of the system are. Lacking a decent library of games and specializing in graphics and having the bluray function thrown in every time someone says it's not worth it's money doesn't really justify it. What would you consider 'giving it a chance?'  

Mecca_Fish

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:50 am
Mecca_Fish

hunk of utter fail that is the PS3.

This is the opposite of giving a system a chance.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:54 am
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

I gave it a chance before I found out it was a 'hunk of utter fail.' I don't think you get that if you give something a chance before making a final decision on it, that's still giving it a chance. Once you finish with your decision on it after that chance has been given, well, that doesn't mean you're not giving it a chance. The chance has been given. I can't explain this to you in plainer terms.

Do you think Bush is an idiot? How close minded of you, give him a chance!

Your logic astounds me.  

Mecca_Fish

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:04 pm
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

I gave it a chance before I found out it was a 'hunk of utter fail.' I don't think you get that if you give something a chance before making a final decision on it, that's still giving it a chance. Once you finish with your decision on it after that chance has been given, well, that doesn't mean you're not giving it a chance. The chance has been given. I can't explain this to you in plainer terms.

Your logic astounds me.
The problem with Bush is that his administration is over. There's no new variables to add. Games are added to the PS3 weekly, thereby changing the whole equation.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:07 pm
Allegro
Mecca_Fish
Allegro
Mecca_Fish

Your logic astounds me.
The problem with Bush is that his administration is over. There's no new variables to add. Games are added to the PS3 weekly, thereby changing the whole equation.

LBP is the only game I've seen added to it that makes me think there's something decent on it at all. I've played LBP and it's a great game. I still think the PS3 is a crappy system. Chance given, woo!  

Mecca_Fish

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:14 pm
MYST III: EXILE

IT'S SO AMAZING OMGGGGGG

Excellent story, great puzzles, nice graphics, superb music, just an overall excellent game.

Also Saavedro. He's pretty much the best part of the game.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff