Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Guild of Doom

Back to Guilds

Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
I ******** hate retail, and can't wait for this to be over. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

******** Retail.
  Best Buy Pwnzzz lozlzolzozlozlz
  Circuit City, First to be around, First to go down!
View Results

debijay

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:12 am
i can't help you fix yourself
but at least i can say i tried
i'm sorry but i gotta move on
with my own life

horrible

-slashes his tires for ya-

:]

i tear my heart open, i sew myself shut
my weakness is that i care too much
and our scars remind us that the past is real
i tear my heart open just to feel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:40 am
Thanks Debi <3

It honestly was kinda bugging me, just because I want to hit him still.... and don't have the chance to. He's a douche though =[  

Rome The Arsonist

Cori Van Rycke

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:15 am
At least you didn't get fired.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:37 pm
M i n a k o
Tai Takahashi
People treat employees everywhere like crap and yet everyone I know is barking at my heels to get a job. I don't want some bigshot CEO with a pineapple jammed up his a** to make my day hell just to say I got a paycheck. No amount of money if worth dealing with that.

XDDDD You made me think of Little Nicky.. I love that movie =3.
I guess since I've been in retail for 6 year at the same place.. Anytime a customer tries to act crazy at me over something stupid anymore I just stare at them like they're stupid and just repeat, "Ok." until they shut up and listen to me.. That or I'll b***h right back at them XD Depends on how they come at me I guess.
I had the urge to take a balloon and pop it in this guy's face today >_> ******** a*****e.
So there was this one mom and son that came into my work place (teh library) and was all bitching because WE didn't send HER the bills that stated that he was over due and then had fines and had to pay a s**t load of money to replace all the s**t he kept. And I thought it was funny that he brought mommy in to battle for him. xd I was about to be "dude HOW old are you again? 12? YOU'RE IN COLLEGE DIPSHIT. MOMMY AND DADDY CAN'T FIGHT YOUR BATTLES FOR YOU." And she was REALLY rude. I wanted to start pelting books at her.
I'm glad we get more nice international students we can't understand than bitchy rude parents.

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Rome The Arsonist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:53 pm
1. Vanilla: It doesn't matter, Circuit City is going out of business..... I can say/do what I want really. One time I had a guy who was really rude, so I told him to get the ******** out of my place of work... He complained to my manager, and he said "Jesse, come here..." When I approached them, the rude guy with a smug smile on his face, my boss said "You're fired... on March 31st" (Which is the day we close all of the stores at the latest.) I immediately saw the guy's smile wipe off, and I proceeded to say "Oh, please, Russ, anything but that, I can't afford to lose this job, I have a family to feed! I have bills to pay! A mortgage, and loans!" And he just laughed, then we high fived each other, and the guy walked out. I lol'd.

2. Crazy: If he's anything like a lot of the guys I know who are momma's boys, chances are he told her, and she refused to let him fight the battle alone, she probably made him go with her that instant, because she's a stupid old b***h. I've had people like that before, where I didn't blame the kid, but the mom, I did nothing for. I was like "Mmmmhmmmm.... Still have to pay for repair.." XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:09 pm
lmao. I'm pretty sure your manager's pissed he lost his job too.
That damn customer deserved it. Don't piss people off who are losing their jobs.

I blame the kid wholeheartedly. You know why? CAUSE HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN TO TURN THE s**t IN. You know why we put little due date cards in EVERY single item they check out? Do you know why we TELL them the date it's gonna be due? ... Maybe so they can turn it in and NOT get fined... >__> If he "didn't know they were due" then why the hell is that guy still able to check out items??? @___@ I seriously think his mom wipes his a** too.
It was funny cause she was trying to get the WHOLE fine wiped, but my boss was saying "well.. we can take out the lost item fee since you brought the stuff int... buuuuut you're gonna still have to pay the super late fee. biggrin "
I was so angry after that lady started yelling at us.

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash