Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
daily life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:06 pm
that's not good Felix....i hope the trench coat and your scarf were not hurt in the fight.. and i know you kicked his a** right?... anyways who needs a friend like that??? your better of with out him...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:16 pm
Eh, I'm not one for fighting friends though. I think I did a good deal to his eyes though, me being furry and all I aim for open flesh and easy points.  

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:01 pm
well its good to hear that you are ok though...I'm pretty good at fighting and being a furry helps because i do the same thing...the soft spots on humans are so ezy to get to....anyway i don't like fighting i would rather talk it out...

but my day has been very uneventful... just RPing on another furry site I'm a member on.. i really don't like to leave my house I'm kind of like a
hikikomori if you will.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:05 pm
Going to some place to play Halo3 today ^w^.

And good for you Apachi ^w^  

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:24 pm
hey do you play online or just between your friends?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:40 pm
Ahahahaha.
I went to ACDC (punishment from the fight)

Turns out aiming for the eye was a good idea, his left eyes completely swollen. Lets see that B**** call me a fur-f** again >:3

and online
Gamertag: TI the AJ  

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:21 am
that will defiantly show him what a furry can do when you make them mad.....

my gamer tag is: ROBOT3CH M4ST3R

soon to change tho but i don't know what to change it to yet...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:07 pm
today it feels like i have lost all interest in every thing i do....i don't know whats wrong i have been like this for the past week... it just feels like my life has nothing in it to keep me going.....that dose not mean i am going to kill my self that's just stupid....but that's how i feel....  

Apachi_Suraki

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:12 am
Apachi_Suraki
today it feels like i have lost all interest in every thing i do....i don't know whats wrong i have been like this for the past week... it just feels like my life has nothing in it to keep me going.....that dose not mean i am going to kill my self that's just stupid....but that's how i feel....

Just keep moving. Find a hobby. Hang with a friend. keep yourself active and keep your mind occupied. I've gone through what you're going through, and doing nothing only makes it worse. Yeah, you feel like s**t and feel like doing nothing because nothing is worth it anymore, and that makes it all the more difficult... But you HAVE to do something man. Anything. Grab a tent, some food, a book, and some clothes and camp out in your back yard for a day or two. Do something. Even just exercising will help. You need to get your blood flowing.
You also need to eat. If you stop eating, your brain starts to shut down and stop making certain chemicals that feed your "emotion center of the brain" so to speak, and without it it just starts to slow down to a crawl and cause depression.
If you stop everything, it'll only get worse. ******** medicine and anti-depressants. They're worthless because they don't solve the problem. They give you temporary extra chems to feed your mind what it should already be making naturally due to hard work, eating, and doing stuff to make yourself contented.
It's gonna suck for a while. It's gonna hurt a lot. But it'll get better. you just need some friends (yes... even the unfeeling Sean needs friends sometimes) and something to look forward to.
If ya need another friend, you can talk to me too. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 am
... i have been trying new things for a while now...but have not tried the camping thing....think i will do that for tonight...anyway thanks for the support...and i did not mean to complain about my life's problems i know there are people out there that have it worse then me and i try to keep my problems to my self...  

Apachi_Suraki

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:58 pm
Apachi_Suraki
... i have been trying new things for a while now...but have not tried the camping thing....think i will do that for tonight...anyway thanks for the support...and i did not mean to complain about my life's problems i know there are people out there that have it worse then me and i try to keep my problems to my self...

Just because others have it worse does not make your problems insignificant. There will always be someone who has it worse or "different" than you do.
Besides, the random chat can be used for venting if one so desires. *grins* And, if you're on my good side, I can be used for venting as well. ^^
So yes. Attempt the little camping thing. It might not be for you, and if that's true then I have plenty more ideas.
Just try to have a good time and relax. *smiles* Keep your chin up and try to look at the good things in life. If you have a positive attitude, it all works out in the end, and life is far more worth living.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:05 am
I want to wear my furry stuff to washington DC with my class trip, but, saddly.....it wouldn't end well for me...that is why I shall...D IT ANYWAY! if somene starts ******** with me..well...Muahhahaha  

LunaFoxxx

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:40 am
hahaha! very nice Darkmoon. sounds like fun, i love to piss people off. just...try not to hurt anyone? next thing you know, the world is going to start thinking all furs are violent O.o but have fun in DC, it's a pretty cool city.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:37 pm
I never said I would get vilent O.o violence depresses me....unless its in a video game biggrin I wuld probaly be like "Well, ya know what, this is who I am so~ if you want to say mean things you can ******** off~" then kick them out of my room or out of my group, which ever biggrin  

LunaFoxxx

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:16 pm
yay, non-violence! i'm a sadist, but i try to not hurt people. so i'm glad you wouldn't ^_^ and good for you for sticking up for your furry-ness, and kicking them out. that is always fun too. i love seeing the looks on people's faces.  
Random Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff