Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Mimi's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForbiddenDisaster895

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:43 pm
"the people that think its their time to stop are mostly the ones that have many years left of greatness"~gets up and walks to the bookshelf~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:53 pm
Jayce thought about that. the people that think its their time to stop are mostly the ones that have many years left of greatness. Maybe.....  

Melkore The Bard

ForbiddenDisaster895

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:38 pm
"its just an idea dont take my word not even my sis does have the time even if it is true"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:26 pm
Jayce lowered his head in thought. I'm just so.....tired. The faces, they come back every night. I have never killed a single innocent, and I only take contracts that involve the irredeemably evil, but I see them every night.  

Melkore The Bard

ForbiddenDisaster895

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:51 pm
"then do something to reverse it like a spell or something that always worked for me when my parents died and i was left with my sis lexi"~picks up the picture of her family~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:37 pm
Jayce laughed bitterly. I wish it were that simple....  

Melkore The Bard

ForbiddenDisaster895

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:34 pm
"well you know what you never know till you try it and guess what it helped me get over my families death and how me and my sister lace live our lives"~slams picture down and walks to the window~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:43 pm
Jayce shook his head to clear his thoughts. Well, I must be going now. But you can find me or my brother Lucien in our suite if you ever need our.....services... He bowed and vanished, seemingly into thin air.  

Melkore The Bard

ForbiddenDisaster895

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:18 pm
~laughs to herself~"gets them everytime"~leaves the room and walks down the hall~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 am
~wakes up suddenly not knowing what happened and not knowing how she ended up back in her room~"what happened to me how did I get here"~gets up slowly finding her way to the window in the dark room.Gets to the window opening it and looking out at the dark night sky~"how long have i been here?"sits in the window and trys to remember whathad really happened over these last few weeks~  

ForbiddenDisaster895

Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces