Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The island (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:04 am
Justice blinked, then whispered. "What do you think that is?" He became motionless.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:21 pm
" I don't know."
Slowly she tried to back away while she say a pair of emerald eyes looking back at her from the entanglement of vines.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:46 pm
"Let's keep moving, maybe it was just the wind." he Scurried further before a fruit flew past his head. A monkey sat on a branch grinning and calling out. "Run!" He scurried and scurried until a clearing came in sight. "Go for that clearing up ahead!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:37 pm
And she ran as fast as her furry feet could take her. Watching Justice ready himself against an attack.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:23 pm
They broke through to a large field filled with air craft and boats. Her boat was directly in front of them sitting on the grass. "What's this place?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:43 am
Nero was still mad that he hadnt seen anyone "Ah man this insane! I cant be the only one here...." He looked in land to see the Jungle "Well I've dont have a better idea where I am so...." As nero continued his way in he saw that there was somebeaten down vines that lead deeper in the jungle. "Theres either someone here.....or something....." Ner beagn to look around frantically afraid of some unseen creature that may come out to get him.  

Nero9295

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:56 am
A coconut flew past his head, and a monkey howled from a high branch of a tree. Other monkeys joined in, and soon there was a large hoard of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:37 am
Nero picked up the sound of the howling monkeys and began following it.  

Nero9295

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:04 am
Seraph laughed at the monkeys, he was setting in a tree watching everyone, eating a fish "Hey" he looked at the person named Nero  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:23 am
Nero jumped and looked around frantically "Whose there?!" He said as he heard the voice calling to him.  

Nero9295

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:48 pm
He jumped down, his white tipped fox tail almost got caught on a branch "Hey, I'm Seraph, the only islander" he smiled and offered a fresh cooked fish "Want some?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:37 pm
Becoming thoroughly annoyed by the coconut raging monkeys. 2 long sleek metallic dagger slid from within her shirt down to her hands
* she gripped them and within a twirling kick sent the daggers spiraling and heading straight for the monkeys.*  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:48 pm
Seraphs eyes widened in horrow "Here, hold this" he dropped the fish is Neros hands and used his wodden spear to block the daggers "What tha hell, you" he scolded the monkeys "BAD!" they hid themselves a little "Please, don't hurt my friends" he sighed and sat in the tree with the moneys  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:02 pm
She chuckles. "No I wasn't actually going to hit them.. Just scare the crap out of them ."

"Don't worry i won't hurt them ," she smiles. " I was going to curve the blades back to me before they reached them"

She makes teh blades dance above her with a flick of her wrist.. "See?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:09 pm
One monkey flung poo at her, and missed "Well, you did one" he laughed and knoced the monkey in the head "Naughty!" he smiled "I'm Seraph, you?" he jumped down but tripped "OOF!" he landed flat on his face  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff