Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
A World of Gray ((Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:01 pm
Zylo shook his head at Apa's question, "You have nothing of value that I want." When Apa turned to the girl he glared at him, "Leave her alone, she has done nothing to warrant your scorn, therefore leave her be unless she attacks you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:20 pm
Im doing n- n nothing she stuttered. I have shackles because i escaped! I escaped from that damn woman and her keeping me locked up.. just because she dint want me with him .. she sighs  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:32 pm
"sir you have no right to talk to a officer of the imperium of man like that....do you know who i am??"he asked the hooped stranger rather ticked that he thought that he would hurt a woman let alone someone that looked so harmless he continued in a booming voice "I am APACHI SURAKI leader of wolf pack and one of the imperiums top fighters and speaking of names who are you?? I have never seen you around here before where did you come from" he continued lowering his voice near the end of his statement.

looking at the blue haired girl "your coming with me little girl and i will make sure we get those chains of you." he said in a more calm voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:35 pm
She looked at APACHI warily . and cocked her head to the side. I am not a child. I don't exactly no where I came from.. I've been in that house since I was born and they murdered my parents. But she chained me up when she found out what him and I had been up too.
She lowers her head remembering the beatings.. and cringes.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:40 pm
Zylo slowly stood to his full height, he reached up calmly and pulled back his hood, looking right up at Apachi, his emerald eyes glinting fiercely in the moonlight. "I am Zylo, avatar of Chaos, and your rank and nation has no affect on me, I will speak in what manner I wish, and should you try to fight me, you will lose, this is not a threat, it is a fact." Zylo's voice was deathly calm, his eyes piercing into Apachi, leaving no doubt that he could, and would, carry out his words.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:42 pm
The flaming figure soon vanished and there was a rumbling and a fumbling within the egg. Suddenly a clang was heard from within, followed by a profanity and some grumbling. It seemed less than a split second is all it took for the flames to vanish and a hatch open in the side of the egg. Out stumbled a blue feline mumbling about the aching funny bone he'd hit on the control console. Strapped over his back was some form of firearm, and over one eye was a form of monocle lit up jade colored.

"Aye, stupid hunk of junk!" The feline proceeded to kick the metallic egg, reeling back on one foot and rattling off a good portion of his profane vocabulary. The furious blue feline managed to somehow lose his balance during this display of pitiful lack of control and sat seething on his bum.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:47 pm
She chuckled at the cursing cat. And walked to him . Offering a hand, do you need some help boy?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:54 pm
"hmmm master of chaos.....i heard about you.... never thought i would see you my self though. thought you where a rumor started up by the other groups just to scare the men straight" Apa said to Zylo "and i have no intentions on fighting at least not with you.... why fight when we can talk this out like gentlemen right? but why don't you come back to my camp and have a drink and something to eat all that healing must of made you tired" he continued..

"and I'm sorry malady for calling you a kid. and don't cry if there's anything wolf pack can do for you then it would be my honor" he said to the blue haired woman.  

Apachi_Suraki

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:58 pm
Zylo pulled his hood back up, hiding his face, then he flicked his wrist at Sophitia, green flames flared up from her shackles for a moment then the shackles simply opened and fell off of her. Zylo looked at Apachi, "I have no need of food or drink, and I have many more things to do before the day is done, however, if you have wounded at your camp I will aid them, then I will leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:04 pm
She looked from Apachi to Zylo.
Its nothing you could possibly help me with Apachi. * shakes head*
and thank you for breaking the chains Zylo.

She gets a confused look on her face not knowing who to follow.. not wanting to be wrapped up in a war.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:11 pm
Justice looked up to the being before him. A smile spread to each of his cheeks as he eyed her. Oh, what horrid thoughts to have for an alien. After nodding his head vigorously, he thrust out his paw eagerly, his smile opening more to flash his pointed teeth. "Yes!" From the looks of the place, this HAD to be some sort of primitive land... not enough to sniff at, it looked from orbit.

Whilst he was helped up he couldn't help but just stare into the strangely beautiful alien in front of him. The words he had couldn't find their way through the many layers of thick he had become in her company. All the while his tail wiggled and squirmed, poking and prodding him to remind him of the mission. Paying no attention to his currently smarter intellect, he managed out a sentence. "Do you come here often?" It didn't quite dawn on him the idiocy of the statement.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:16 pm
She looked at the intriguing fur in front of her.. And leaned her head down no.. I don;t even know where I am  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:17 pm
"there are many wounded yes" he said to Zylo "...you must be here for a reason... what brings you here??" he continued.

"dear please forgive me but i have yet to get your name" he said to the blue haired lady.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:20 pm
She looks away from Justice with a grin.
I am Sophitia
I have no last name as of yet.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:20 pm
"oh...." he could not quite break the gaze that had formed between he and the feline girl. The thoughts in his head finally drove the tail to desperation. "We shou- OOF!" before he could finish the sentence the tail delivered a strike to a quite attention grabbing area. The feline doubled over for a moment in pain, before standing up strait, snapped out of it.

He cleared his throat. "Where is the central government of this planet? Do you propose peace to the Klien Republic?" He was being as serious as he could, trying to prevent himself from falling under her trance again.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff