Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
King Vegeta's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Srian Masahiro

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:33 pm
Kenji shrugged as he walked over "You know you don't have to give me a gift in return i would heal them anyway" he said as he slowly looked over the wound area and then brought his hands up in front of it. "Here you go, just stay still for a little while" he said as he exhaled for a moment and then he slowly began to heal blade. It took a little while but soon the injury would be gone and blade would be feeling revitalized and as if he never had the injury to begin with.

After healing the young Saiyan Kenji walked off to the side and seemed to stretch "I'm sorry i intruded earlier, hang on i'm going to go grab something from my shuttle crash...well part of me anyway" he said as he focused his chi and suddenly he formed another one of himself. This was a bit exhausting and it did cut his power level, and stamina in half until the two united, but he was a namek and unlike humans or saiyans he could literally be in two places at once. "Alright you know what to go grab" he said as his duplicate nodded and flew quickly from the castle back towards his crash site.

*edited by empress dee* (KENJI, PLEASE REFRAIN OR PREVENT POSTING TOWERS.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:31 pm
Dee then said once Kenji returned, "I will still give you the gift of more stamina for if you refuse, I shall kill you with my power for refusing a humble offering. Us saiyans do not like taking no for an answer and most of us are not so generous as I am. It is because of me that you are still living. If Viper ever found out you were here, you'd be dead already. I am, as it is, keeping your power level secret from hers."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Srian Masahiro

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:37 pm
Kenji sighed at this he did not like the idea of what she was doing and decided it best to have her understand. "Well then, if your so sure on this how can i know your word is any better then hers or anyone else. You see to me i'm on a foreign world that is at a civil war." he paused and then looked at her calmly "Now i'm a namekian surrounded by saiyans and i represent a power which neither group currently posses, the ability to heal other on the field of combat and restore their strength. So for all i know you could be lying and she is telling the truth. Picking sides is not black and white in this war, because you both only are debating on how a saiyan should fight, and when. However, both of you end up in having yourselves fighting anyway. Tell me where is the solution and is their really a righteous group...no because both lead to the same result" he said in a careful manner as he watched her with a quite but serious demeanor.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:44 pm
Dee let out a low growl then said, "If you want proof that I mean I will raise your stamina, kneel by my feet and I shall prove it, doubtful green bean."

Waiting for the Namek to kneel beside her, she noticed that her husband Prince Vegeta was looking bashful. She kinda wondered how, at a time like this could Vegeta possibly blush about.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Srian Masahiro

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:46 pm
Kenji sighed as he walked over and then looked at her "Fine, i've got nothing to lose" he said with a deep sigh to her growl. "However don't call me a green bean again" he said as he kneeled beside her fee as instructed. He didn't have anything to lose and he had a lot to gain so why not.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:52 pm
"Agreed." Dee had then used up half of her own stamina and she gave Kenji double his previous stamina. "There," She said panting, "I have doubled your stamina."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Srian Masahiro

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:55 pm
Kenji fell back from the sheer surprise at his own stamina increase. "How did you do that...Saiyans can't do that usually" he said looking at her with suspicious eyes before he slowly stood and then stretched "Then again your probably not full Saiyan either are you..." he asked questioning her and wandering how, she did whatever she did.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:15 pm
Panting still, Dee replied, "Brilliant as I would have expected. No, I am not full-blooded saiyan. Back in the ancient days when the Prince was just a mere child, there was a terrible war. First, due to an Arcossian Prince warlord named Frieza had corrupted my people, the Suffles. I had forseen what was to become of the saiyans due to what was already happening with the Suffles. My own baby brother at the time named Baby had been corrupted and thought that through cuts and fusing with other beings was the only way to win wars. He was sorely mistaken when he tried to fuse with Prince Vegeta. And that wasn't too long ago either. It was the last battle before his son whose named Trunks had to go search the universe for the black star dragonballs. Trunks had an egg, like Nameks normally do. The result of the egg was a baby boy named Tarble. Tarble never knew his true origin and was told that his mother had died giving birth to him and that he was Prince Vegeta's brother when in fact, Prince Vegeta is Tarble's grandfather. And Tarble is part Suffle like me. We never told him that either. He always wondered why he was more intelligent than the other saiyans, but we could hardly tell him the truth."

Taking a breather, Dee then said, "At any rate, I had a mission to protect Prince Vegeta with my life if need be, and make certain that Vegeta survived whatever monstrousity that Frieza could ever dish out. And that I did. When Zarbon and Dudoria had captured Prince Vegeta in a suffle made cage. Bars so strong that not even an oozaru could break them, I had made a potion to break Vegeta free of it. I had told Vegeta that he could take full credit for the escape, for if Frieza had ever found out that I had set him free... Prince Vegeta would be dead right now and the saiyan race would be wiped out as we know it. I don't think there would have been a problem anyways when I helped Vegeta because Vegeta got a mega pride boost that day. It wasn't like I needed to tell him when and when not to let his pride loose. He would have done it anyways."

Concluding her long story, she said, "I am part Tuffle and Part saiyan. More saiyan than tuffle, but every now and then, my Tuffle side takes over. I am a healer suffle not a fighter by nature, but I didn't want to be kept out of the fight when I knew I could make a difference, which I have proven I can handle myself in a fight. So there is my big bad secret and how I became Queen of the Saiyan race. Wife to Prince Vegeta the only saiyan to survive an onslaught of battles. Kakkorot even had met his fate after having to beat Omega Shenron who had been corrupted by Peelov's wish. The reason why there were black stars instead of red ones to begin with. And when Kakkorot had wished the order of things to be restored, Kakkorot had gotten his just desserts when he had been insta-killed for betraying the saiyan race when his order was to destroy earth instead of saving it. A royal order disobeyed means death. Its just how things are whether we like them or not."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Srian Masahiro

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:21 pm
Kenji just looked at her as she told the story. "Alright then....I will take your side just tell me what i can do to help" he said in a calm demeanor he did not wish to review his story but hers was still very interesting and it revealed that at the moment her true motives were ones of honor and truth. Now he just would have to wait for his duplicate to return from the other castle so he could learn Viper's true motives.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:40 pm
Meanwhile in the middle of the background, the civil war between those Saiyans who supported Dee and Prince Vegeta, and Those who supported Viper dragged on.

There were already bodies scattered from the fighting because of the civil war. Bardock was in the middle of it all, scattering the Saiyans on Viper's side who refused to go on their own.. having to take out some of his own race because they would not listen.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Dee just said, "Your orders, Kenji are simple, you heal one saiyan at a time and your stamina auto doubles instead of decreases. This is a war, Kenji and I do not expect my healer to pass out after healing one saiyan. There will be no waiting lines. If there are more than one saiyan brought in at one time, the remainder will go to rejuvination tanks where they will wait a bit before returning to the battlefield. And so far, we have only one saiyan out there that I know of fighting for our side, other than the one you healed. He is now on our side because he came to us and not Viper. Saiyans should have some say instead of totally being dictated. Its one of the changes Prince Vegeta and I had made once returning to a saiyan planet of our own. Too bad Viper also had a side. She insists that total dictatorship is the way to make a saiyan their strongest. Luckily, we have found a brand new planet to ship them to. Malachor, who is one of Vegeta's and my kids is going to be in charge of them along with Viper since she insists on having her way. Some of the saiyans on my side, such as Raditz and kakkorot. Well, kakkorot is dead still, but is happy having to help out North Kai with the joke shop on North Kai's planet. Once a fighter passes the joke test, then he or she gets trained by Kakkorot. Pretty good deal if you die I think. As for Raditz, he's back on Earth with Andy Bogard. Heh, Andy's brother Terry got angry about that and Terry misses me terribly too. He and I are married, just as Prince Vegeta and I are. However, because the saiyans cannot have two Kings, Terry was forced to remain on Earth. He does have the option of being King of his own planet, but... he insists on waiting until I can come back into his arms."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:35 pm
Kenji's duplicate suddenly returned and walked over to Kenji "Alright time to get back together..." he said as the immediately fused back together and then his eyes became wide before he fell back. "Geez....she is planning a lot..." he said as he began to clench his fists. "I'm definitely on your side...Viper is not so similar to you as i thought" he said looking at her seriously and nodded. "Just call me when you need me and i'll be there" he said giving her a calm smile though he seemed a bit tired.  

Srian Masahiro

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:02 pm
Dee smiled. She then said, "It looks like you could use a bit of time to meditate to regain some stamina lost. Looks like you were half a being. Its tiring having to refuse, but no biggie. I shall let you know if anyone needs healing."

(Kenji, thank you for joining my Twilight Town Guild. You have until the end of July to post 1 thing. This is to ensure guaranteed serious members for that guild.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:27 pm
"thanks for healing me kenji. so dee im all heald up and ready to fight how about a mission.and how about kenji come to so he can heal me if i get hurt."  

gotenks ss1
Crew
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas