Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
Vampire RP; Private (NorthernStarChaser and Bigfoot9000) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:52 am
(Agreed. ^^)

"Since early nightfall." Sven replies, seeing where this conversation was going. Eh, it can't be all that bad to have a partner... especially one as beautiful as she... Sven thought, his eyes drifting up from staring at his feet to take in the curves and features of the female vampire opposite him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:52 pm
Morgause noticed his eyes were no longer meeting hers, and sighed, rolling her eyes. She was use to it by now, how do you think she chose her food?
She cleared her throat before speaking, more to grab his attention than anything else, "If the trail is only cold by a few hours, we still have a chance to catch it, but we must hurry. Which way was it headed last?" Her intense grey eyes searched the horizon on the outskirts of the town. Knowing she wouldn't find anything in the dark.  

NorthernStarChaser

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:15 pm
Like an obedient dog Sven snapped his attention from its wanderings and again matched her steely gray gaze. Blushing slightly, not because of his actions, more so the fact that she had caught him eyeballing her, Sven quickly re-focused on their conversation at hand. "I had followed it from the southern trade route into the city but once within the city the trail became conflicted with the wear-n-tear of everyday travelers."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:24 pm
She studied him, thinking about it shortly, quickly making her decision. "We should search the city perimeter then. Try to pick up their scent, and if we can't find it, we know they are most likely hiding in the city somewhere. We can start at the trade route, where it exits the city. That would be the most likely, and work our way around from there." She didn't wait for him to answer, but instead spun on her heel, dropping off the roof gracefully and landing without a sound. Once on the ground, she quickly headed in the direction of the Trade Route's exit, staying to the shadows and figuring if Sven had anything else to say he could catch up and tell her as they traveled.  

NorthernStarChaser

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:41 pm
(Misspelled 'scent' and wrote 'sent' in your post.)

"You gotta love that in a woman..." Sven mutters to himself.

Hastily setting out after her Sven followed Morgause from the rooftops for a brief block and when the opening presented itself, gracefully dropped off the roofs and landed ahead of her. Falling in step beside her, the two zig-zagged through the shadowy back alleys of Faleum.

(Do we have a name for our city? Cuz we're probably gonna need one...)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:55 pm
((The city could be Tatoosh.... or... Faleum? Idk... two things that came to mind. Oh, and I'm going to have to leave for work soon, so this may be my last post till later tonight))

Morgause could hear Sven running across the roof tops, so she wasn't surprised in the least when he dropped down beside her. They kept in step to each other, twisting through the city shadows, quickly reaching the outskirts of town. Once at the trade route, Mor stopped, turning to Sven.

"I have no idea what the sent is were looking for, so I'll let you at it." She smiled at him, invitingly with a quick nod. She took a step back, giving him space to try to pick up the scent.  

NorthernStarChaser

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:26 pm
(Oh, I like Faleumn. Lets use that. blaugh Ok cya when you get back. ^^)

Stepping forward Sven scoured the trail till he uncovered a footprint, dried into the dirt trail as the muddy path hardened under the heat of the sun. Scanning the trail around the print, Sven was unsurprised to see the print was mingled in with a mess of horse prints. Taking a handful of dirt from the footprint, Sven tries to get a scent from it but only comes away with the smell of leather.

Gesturing to the footprint before him, Sven speaks up. "This is the only evidence of the rangers passing, but the templar's group blend in with the merchant horses."

(P.S. I'm scouring DA of vampire pics so I might be able to draw Sven sooner or later.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:08 pm
((Alright. Faleumn it is ^^. Ooo can't wait to see Sven... if I could draw people, I would draw Morgause, but I'm horrible at drawing people... sad I could draw her as a horse or a coyote... haha!))

Mor stepped closer to Sven's side, glancing at the footprint, then up at him her gray eyes laced with questions, "You can't pick up any sent?" It wasn't surprising, the trail was very heavily traveled. "Are you confident the Ranger is with the Templars? If not, we should comb the city, but that will waste a lot of time we don't have if they have fled Faleumn." She scanned the trail as it led out past the city disappearing over the horizon. Lost in thought for a moment, thinking, Every second is going to count. I don't feel like dying today...  

NorthernStarChaser

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:17 pm
(I'm not terribly great at drawing people myself, but vampires are more monster then humaniods to me so that makes them close to what I'm good at drawing.)

(If you want... I could give drawing Morgause after I draw Sven. I'd just need you to tell me what you want her to look like/be wearing and find me a picture of a female vampire you want me draw her in the place of.)

"Rangers are quite good at what they do, after all they have to mask their scent from animals as well as predators like ourselves." Sven replies. "As for if the ranger is still with them, they probably parted ways once within the city. And if our ranger be a well-trained woodsmen as most are, I have a hunch where we might find 'im.

Rising from his kneeling position beside the print, Sven looked over at Morgause. "If you just got paid after a long days hunt, where would you go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:15 pm
((That would be cool. Tell me when your done drawing Sven, and I'll find some stuff for Morgause... That will give me more time to develop her too))

Morgause listened to Sven's breakdown of the tracks, her gray eyes sparkling as she realized where he was going with this. "The Pub." She almost whispered it, a crooked smile spreading into one corner of her mouth, before she spun on her heel and and headed back into the heart of the city. She knew exactly where the pub was, this was her city, and she stuck to the shadows as she ran through the thick night air.  

NorthernStarChaser

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:08 pm
(You'll be the first to know. mrgreen Not to mention you watch my DA page and thats where I'll post it. Shoot me a note on DA with links to any good ones you'll want me to use.)

"Excatly..." Sven replies, only to look up and see Morgause already sprinting back toward the city. Taking a deep breath of the clear night air, Sven quickly gathering his cloak around him and sprinted after Morgause's fleeting sillouette.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:41 pm
((Will do biggrin ))

Morgause stopped short, giving Sven a chance to catch up. She was standing in front of a heavy oak door, stained dark by time and many hands passing by it. From behind it came the sound of many rowdy, gruff voices, music, and drinks sloshing. Once her new companion had caught up, she flashed a smile at him, adding a wink, and glided through the door, letting the warmth and noise hit her senses, she expected Sven would follow, so she continued her way through the crowd till she found a corner table and sat down. Looking as humanly lady like as she could, which meant dulling herself a bit, she waited for Sven to make his way through the crowd to join her.  

NorthernStarChaser

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:22 am
"I haven't willingly walked into one of these since I was human..." Sven mutters as he pulled his collar back up to shade his features. Entering a few seconds after Morgause, Sven had an easy time simply following in her wake.

"What makes you think our ranger will be here?" Sven whispers, seating himself alongside her at the corner table. "Surely a city this big has got to have more then one tavern..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:08 pm
Mor chuckled to herself watching Sven pick his way through the crowd, almost looking disgusted with himself or the crowd, she couldn't tell. Her sparkling gray eyes followed him into the chair opposite her across the table, raising an eyebrow at his question.
"Yes, there are others. However, someone who thinks highly of themselves, as all the rangers I have met have, would not be seen in any pub but this one. This is the Tatoosh. Known the world around. You can find all the high class scum of the earth here, and everyone who thinks they're anyone."
She looked around the room, smiling to herself remembering many nights that she had come in here and picked out her dinner for the night. Like picking a prime cut of beef, only her taste was more on the grizzly side.  

NorthernStarChaser

1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces