Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:34 am
-walks in and asks for some chicken ramen and hands him the $-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:06 pm
a small anbu was walking by and saw the ramon shop. being off and out of her mask fo rthe night she desided to, get somehting to eat. she enterd the shop and sat down in an empty stood. she looked at the menu before desideing. " the sea food ramen please." and she handed him the money and looked around the shop.  

jingko

Tenchikaimei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:26 pm
Nikasho looked at the menu.

"Hmmm.....

arrow Plain Ramen

arrow Chicken Ramen

arrow Spicy Ramen

arrow Vegetable Ramen

......I think I'll have the chicken ramen. Thanks." Nikasho told the owner, turning back to the entrance. Noting the ANBU, Nikasho thought of his father, who died using a blood-line suicide technique to save his family.

5 minutes later.....

"Here's your ramen, sir." The owner told Nikasho.
"Thanks." He replied as he gave the owner the money, and started to eat the ramen.

"Thats the only thing I hate about ramen: the five minutes it takes to make." Nikasho grumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:49 am
Solid walks under the entrance flap and sits on the far left while looking around
Alot of new people.
Hey old man i'll be having some Saki tonight!
Old man: You're to young Mister!!
Awww....ok then just some soup. Make it warm this time!!
Old man: Oiy!  

[Solid]

Tenchikaimei

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:07 am
[Solid]
Solid walks under the entrance flap and sits on the far left while looking around
Alot of new people.
Hey old man i'll be having some Saki tonight!
Old man: You're to young Mister!!
Awww....ok then just some soup. Make it warm this time!!
Old man: Oiy!

After hearing the conversation between Solid and The Storekeeper, he than asked for some sake.
"But your also to young! I just told....." the shopkeeper said.
Nikasho cut him off and wispered in his ear.
"So what's the age limit, hmmmm?......nevermind...."
He walked over to Solid and quietly put down a bottle of saki near him.
"Hear, take it......I don't really wan't any....." Nikasho told Solid.
"By the way, whats your name?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:34 am
Haieke walks in the ramen shop after just geting of a B class mission
hey old man, chiken ramen..... got it
order comin up sir  

Oakely

jingko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:13 pm
noticing that there was more people in here, the small anbu was tyring to eat fast, as to make more room for people to get in. but was also bored and asked the shop keeper " do a lot of people come here often?" stupid but she was bored and wanted to talk to someone. but was to shy to talk to the person next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:46 pm
A girl hurried into the ramen shop, nearly sliding to a halt to see how many people already in there. Pausing she stepped back a few paces and scratched her neck, brushing her hair from her shoulder, before sitting in an empty chair. Quietly Polio waited till she could order, taking this time to observe the other shinobi in the place.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:50 pm
*walks past quietly* ninja I hate patrol, I sure could use some ramen. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:21 pm
*jumps onto the ramen shops roof and leans WAY over to look through the cloth of the little shop*
oooo...
*trys reads the upsidedown menu*
ooo....what ramen?  

Seority

[+Made in Mexico+]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:10 pm
As she walked in the streets, she quickly spotted the Ichiraku. Though pprobably her nose told her stomach who told her brain, 'I'm HUNGRY! I want Miso Ramen!'

And with that, the green haired lass made her way into an empty seat in the Ichiraku. Her golden coloured eyes flashed with cheryness as her nose took in the scent of the Ramen.

She smiled as she made began to think of what to order...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:45 pm
He heard of the famous ramen restaraunts here and decided to go to the one named Ichiraku..."Oh..man...I'm so hungry...anything will do!" *he walked into the restaraunt and sat down, awaiting someone to offer a menu*  

Crazy_Fox007

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:31 pm
I looked in my fridge and saw nothing really interesting to eat... I forgot to go to a drug store this week...

Oh great. I have to eat somewhere then.

As I walk down a street, a nice smell reached my nostrils. Looking from where it came from, I spotted the ramen shop named Ichiraku.

Weird that I never went in there...

I sat on a chair and waited for someone to take my order.

What can I take? Chicken ramen? Beef? Or miso? I think chicken sounds nice for today.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:37 pm
......*he grumbled* ...."Where in the world is my menu?!...why isn't anyone serving me?" *he looks around to see people eating delicious ramen...the smell of it was driving him crazy* stressed  

Crazy_Fox007

Varent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:18 pm
*walks in sneakilly*"oooh an empty seat" *as he sat down inside he smelled hot ramen in the air*"Ill have the miso ramen!!!"he shouted alerting everyone inside  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games