lawl, mad libs.
View Results

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:09 pm
ApocalypticFate
Ray. You are so messed. xD

x]

Dear Eff You Sideways,

How I long to hear your Squishy song again. What was it called? Ah yes, CARAMELLDANSEN!. How your Fluffy voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded Dancing Penguins. Such Entertained! Let us join together and Dance! in unison, your Hard song carrying our hearts to Soft heights.

Lawl. <3

With love,

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 pm
Dearest ApocalypticFate,

I cannot begin to describe how lively my kidney burns for you. As I write this, I'm stealing in my rose, unable to contain my feeling desire. Please, accept my the embrace and know that you're truly the cherry of my eye.

I yearn for you speedingly,

dragonmonkey

Dearest Blaizekit,

I cannot begin to describe how hangingly my foot burns for you. As I write this, I'm flying in my raindrop, unable to contain my drowning desire. Please, accept my an embrace and know that you're truly the passion of my eye.

rawr

I yearn for you boundly,

dragonmonkey  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:18 pm
Dear xX Inryoku Xx,

How I long to hear your SMALL song again. What was it called? Ah yes, THE DOOM SONG. How your SCRATCHY voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded DOG. Such HUNGY! Let us join together and PUKING in unison, your SMELLY song carrying our hearts to STUFFY heights.

Lawl. <3

With love,

Tai Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:19 pm
My beloved Fuzia,

You and I are just two fat people trying to make it in this smooth world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of murder in the past, and I know you've dabbled in sloth, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our good love. Without you, I'm nothing but a cool turtle.

WHOOT

Yours beautifully,

dragonmonkey  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:21 pm
My beloved ApocalypticFate,

You and I are just two SQUISHY people trying to make it in this MESSY world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of FAIL in the past, and I know you've dabbled in GLUTTONY, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our LUMPY love. Without you, I'm nothing but a SHORT TIGER.

Yours CAREFULLY,

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:22 pm
Dear Unlucky Phoenix,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a Trendy journey to the deepest book of my appendix. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in New York and dance with me across the undulating tank? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and jiggle like bouncing buildings?

You're a dork. XP

Yours truly,

Vayu Snowsong

Unlucky Phoenix

ApocalypticFate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:27 pm
Unlucky Phoenix
My beloved ApocalypticFate,

You and I are just two SQUISHY people trying to make it in this MESSY world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of FAIL in the past, and I know you've dabbled in GLUTTONY, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our LUMPY love. Without you, I'm nothing but a SHORT TIGER.

Yours CAREFULLY,

Unlucky Phoenix

Being the keyword... xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:31 pm
I knew you were gonna do that. ._.

Vayu Snowsong,

You know how the song goes: "rich men say only fools rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your fluffy embrace. Now I know how Andy felt when the ribbons first parted to reveal Anty silhouetted against a soft sky. It was love at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, waiting patiently until you get here.

Your poor characters are going to be subject to this awful event. <3

Yours truly,

Unlucky Phoenix

Unlucky Phoenix

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:33 pm
Dear Unlucky Phoenix,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a belligerent journey to the deepest walnut of my cochlea. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Moscow and dance with me across the undulating under garments? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and scream like badgering ding bats?

Giants rule. =/

Yours truly,

ApocalypticFate

XD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:37 pm
Dear Gena-Bena ,

How I long to hear your acid trippy song again. What was it called? Ah yes, Strong Baby. How your hoarse voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded hyena. Such dooom! Let us join together and eat beans in unison, your corny song carrying our hearts to skyscrapery heights.

Chu gawt deh wrong numbah

With love,

ApocalypticFate

I take it back? o:
Sweet. o.o I just got a blue giftbox.

ApocalypticFate

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:40 pm
XD I guess I'll send you guys a few...
since its a good laugh

WOO.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:43 pm
Dear Unlucky Phoenix,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a Short journey to the deepest Girl, of my Beating heart in. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in San Francisco and dance with me across the undulating You? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and love like eating donuts?

Hope your heart flutters.

Yours truly,

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:43 pm
Dear Unlucky Phoenix,

How I long to hear your Anty song again. What was it called? Ah yes, THE RAVEN GOES SPLAT!. How your Zaitsu voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded Kayla. Such emo Andrew! Let us join together and man nipples in unison, your wind chimes song carrying our hearts to eskimo heights.

Hey, two can play at that game. <3

With love,

Vayu Snowsong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:46 pm
Dear dragonmonkey,

How I long to hear your spazztastic song again. What was it called? Ah yes, My Groove. How your obnoxious voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded platypus. Such hunger! Let us join together and melt icecream in unison, your hyper song carrying our hearts to chest high wall heights.

We can talk, we can play, we can love~ -Dance-

With love,

ApocalypticFate

ApocalypticFate

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:46 pm
Dearest Rabid Bagel Cow Thing,

I cannot begin to describe how Greedily my Eyeball burns for you. As I write this, I'm Jumping in my bathtub, unable to contain my running desire. Please, accept my short embrace and know that you're truly the mango of my eye.

Have fun. <3

I yearn for you frightenly,

Unlucky Phoenix

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out