Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FatPeoplesOrbit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:12 am
"Just keep to yourself and only speak when spoken to," Reev said just as his stomach growled. "Do I have time to eat breakfast?" He thought, diverting from his path and going onto the mess hall. When Reev finally reached his destination he quickly grabbed a tray of food, and sat in a less populated part of the cafeteria to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:37 pm
Zain grinned as he pulled out his small black ocarina from a drawer, he lifted it carefully, making sure not to scuff the dark ebony with his gauntlets. Zain examined the small instrument with care, before nodding and pocketing it. Zain then turned and left his home, locking the door behind him. Zain then walked calmly through the village, his silver eyes drifting over the citizens he lived with. They all looked back at him like a disease, his last mission had been bad, real bad, and now people tried to avoid him, they didn't want to know what he had done to survive.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:34 pm
Looking at his own rifle, the Doc noted for the first time that it had been thoroughly cleaned before it was sent to him. "Wow, I guess I really do have a lot to learn."

He slung it over his shoulder and watched the other guy work. He remembered the rifle being heavier, but then he'd been a kid when he'd fallen out with his father and it had been deemed 'too good' for him.

He shrugged and looked around again, hoping that there were going to be more than just the two of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:30 pm
Zain put his hands in his pockets and then walked to the designated meeting place, a small area near the main gate where they would meet when they were ready to leave. Zain looked around, noticing he was the first of their group to get there. He leaned up against the wall and began to wait.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:32 pm
( can i join)?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:01 am
Sam made it to the mess hall and got him some eggs and toast on a plate..the with the plate he walked back to the meeting place to see what what going on..  

Apachi_Suraki

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:40 pm
Zain glanced down at Sam as he approached, then he looked back up at the sky, his silver eyes piercing into the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:05 pm
Sam shivered a little then stopped "wow that was weird it felt like some one was watching me there for a sec" he said to himself. looking around he noticed every one was trying to avoid looking at him. he shrugged it off and kept walking to the meeting place.  

Apachi_Suraki

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:16 pm
The doc meandered to the gate, the lump in his gut winding itself ever tighter as he walked.

He saw another already there, recognised him as Zain. As the resident MD he knew the entire monastary by name, although very few of them by more. "Hey."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:52 pm
Sophitia wandered around behind the gate looking for a way in. Her cerulean hair whipped behind her and with a glock secured between her teeth she began to climb the fencing  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:02 pm
The doc heard something moving behind the gate, and moved the view slit to see someone trying to climb it.

"You know, there's an intercom right by you, you could just buzz for entry?"

Several of the watch duty had been watching her, and told him he should have let her climb.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:04 pm
Apachi_Suraki
Sam shivered a little then stopped "wow that was weird it felt like some one was watching me there for a sec" he said to himself. looking around he noticed every one was trying to avoid looking at him. he shrugged it off and kept walking to the meeting place.

((Not having a go, but heightened awareness like that is useful and unusual enough for it to need to be taken as a skill.))  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:09 pm
She swiftly climbed the fence.
And flipping in the air landed lightly on the grass below.
" And what do you suppose is the fun of that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:19 pm
The doc grinned. "We electrify the walls sometimes, when there are raiders in the area. Not enough to kill, but sometimes they jolt backwards and go over the edge. So far, that's always been fatal. He held out his hand. "My name's Professor Jones PhD, resident doctor and surgeon for this place. Or rather, was for the last few years."

He shrugged. "Call me Doc Wolf, if you prefer."  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:24 pm
She shook his hand
" Well holy that is the last time I climb that fence."
" Sophitia but you can call me Sophi."  
Roleplay