Reply Role Play, story maker, ... ~ ♥
Master Strategist Kess teaching class. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistresse Bun Twig TagTag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:04 am
Bun make sign of head that mean she agree with Jephrey "I forgot to tell you that we are kinda maybe have to much imagination for you but i didnt know role playing have style. sorry we try to follow you and stop us imagination. really sorry!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:27 pm
"Well, everything has style. You are both far more fanciful than I am. I'm not saying that's bad. What I'm saying is that as a tutor, I'm not going to be as helpful. I like a degree of fantasy, but quite honestly I role play to investigate different themes and the human condition. In a way, I do it to learn something about myself, and get a better view of the world around me and how others think. You both, in a matter of speaking, jump off the creative deep end.

"This isn't bad. But it'd be like you need help with your algebra and you go visit your history teacher for the assistance. The teacher would love to help, but it's just the teacher doesn't do algebra. In the same sense, you don't want to role play on earth. You don't want to have static characters. You want to let your imagination completely roam. This makes it hard to tell a story with a specific plot, which is what I do. It's fine for free roam, which I don't do. I'm just suggesting you get out there and get some experience with other role players. I have a limited ability to actually help you guys."  

Master Strategist Kess
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:53 pm
"but.... no problem my bf and i are role playing a lot on msn in his way that is not complex as us. but i want you as my teacher you great with you i understand what i need to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:56 pm
"I love to role play with other but I'm to shy to ask anybody."  

Mistresse Jephrey

Master Strategist Kess
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm
"You...role play...with your boyfriend? That's just...dirty." Kess shook his head, then grinned a little. "Ahem. The biggest thing really is that you should start shaping up your English. You have a lot of incomplete sentences and incorrect word usage."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:14 am
"you help me?"  

Mistresse Jephrey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:16 am
" hey what are you thinking? we just write a name and write the talk part and the action between *. and I hope you help the best you can, would you?"  
Role Play, story maker, ... ~ ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff