Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
whats the funniest kill that happened to you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BONK Atomic Punch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:17 pm
Well, I was playing Bloodharvest and the part where you jump off the hill and land into a crop of corn, all my friends were down the hill and I was a bit hurt, and just as I was jumping off the hill, a smoker snuck up behind me and caught me. I ended up dying because my friends couldn't climb up to save me. It was an embarrassing kill.

Another friend of mine got crushed to death where there was no remains by a Tank. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:59 pm
my friend was low health (he was playing alone i was watching)
he was getting headshots on his hunting rifle then a boomer barfs on him and the hoard kills him then a hunter pounced him  

GoGoRavenRanger

faded_midnight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:42 am
Mine was..interesting. It was the first time I ever played and I wasn't really good at the whole first person shooter. So me and my husband were playing through No Mercy on Normal (once more...I sucked at first person shooters). We were on the second part I think and there was this horde coming. So I was doing pretty good with it until the hunter, boomer and smoker show up all at the same time. I had thrown a molotov into part of the horde but missed the special infected, so they were coming at us. Well for some reason I had forgotten how to shoot (I also did this is Silent Hill Homecoming btw) and just ran around screaming and meeleeing. Got my Hunter Punter Achievement like that so I was happy...until the smoker snagged me and the boomer had hopped on top of me...it looked disturbing from my POV...but on my husbands screen it was comical.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This was to someone eles but W/E
I was playing Blood harvest with my friend on versus.
So we down Francis on the hill
and I downed zoey at the bottom
and the ONLY guy on the other team forgets he cant get back up
and jumps down to get zoey.
While poor old Francis is screaming his head off,
so francis is stuck up their and i smoke him then game over < o <;

ಠ___ ಠ

MIKEYFAG

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:20 am
well mine was not because of my friends the game killed it self lol there was a boomer outside the door and a hunter they were both clawing at the door to get in and I guess the hunter clawed the boomer to many time because the boomer exploded I sat there like wow  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:24 am
Angelic King T-bird
well mine was not because of my friends the game killed it self lol on the last part of the no mercy campaign there was a boomer outside the door and a hunter they were both clawing at the door to get in and I guess the hunter clawed the boomer to many time because the boomer exploded I sat there like wow

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

Epic Walrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:51 pm
The hunter jumped and i smacked it flew aloooonggg ways away  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:05 am
[Copied from my post on IMDB]

Outside the hospital in 'No Mercy', I was getting ready to attack the Tank, who was standing a few feet away from the ambulance. It turned around & apparently spotted us, so I reloaded as quick as possible. scream
But... instead of running at me & my teammates, it turned back round & started HUMPING the ambulance. eek We just stared for a few seconds, waiting for it to attack us, but it just kept moving up & down against the side of the ambulance for another 20 seconds until we went over to kill it. xd

Neurotripsy

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Erzebet_Minoru_of_Gotham

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:33 am
my god 2 many 2 think of lol. i guess the most embarrassing 1 would be it was the end of the no mercy campain. i was playing the game with my dad and 1 of the ai heals me right when the helicopter appears. smoker grabs and i was fodder 4 all the zombies the ai followed me and died my dad was the only 1 that made it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:11 pm
perziano4
lol that is hilarious! mine was when i was playing the no mercy campaign and i was just walking and i get attacked by a smoker then a hunter then get barfed on by a boomer then a tank comes and kills me! my friends and I were laughing

Same here almost every other time  

SpecOp Pyro T51

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:15 pm
i remeber one time when me and a friend used a propane tank and shot it when a tank was chasing us the tank flinched from the explosion and fell off the cliff it was funny payback  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 pm
Its never funny when i die =( but its funny when i kill others. It was DT 4 were all near the ending safe room, tank comes out. This is versus mode, so we run into the safe room and just leave the door open tank comes charging in we run around a pillar and run out of the safe room and shut the door leaving the tank trapped inside we spend the next 5 minutes lauging and just shooting through the wall killing the tank. We call that Pokemoning the Tank.  

Pkjei

yagamikun0000

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:52 pm
OK, it was in Versus, No Mercy, first level. A larger than usual horde came after us, incapping my friends, then Hunters pounced them. I already dropped through the hole in the floor, accidentally, so I couldn't save them. When I walked through the alley to get into the street, I heard Tank music. I panicked, ran back into the building where a Smoker pulled me, then a Boomer threw up on me, then a Hunter pounced me. I had 7 health when the Tank killed the Hunter, so I couldn't run. I got hit and the round was over.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:15 am
Just one for me, because I was an idiot newbie. ;;'

So I'm in the more open area inside the hospital, right? This damn Tank comes charging across the room at me, so, INSTEAD OF GOING BACK UP THE STAIRS, I SHOOT AT IT BACKING UP, to the point I'm in a little area the has a small room, so I go into the room thinking the Tank won't find me...Then I realize there's no door so I'm like ''OH s**t OH s**t!!'' my brother almost crapped himself from laughing, I'm cornered getting the hell beat out of me, and for some reason only Francis came to help...  

WEED FOR THE SOUL
Vice Captain

Tipsy Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Shadow Impulse

5,300 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:21 pm
There is a glitch on the pc where if you hold the shift key and someone throws a grenade at you, you will fall through the elevator on no mercy part 4.

I held the shift key to walk around and shoot through the cieling, because a tank landed on top of the elevator. My teammate threw a molli, it bounced off the cieling, and landed on me. I glitch through the floor and fall to my death.

(this glitch has been fixed and cannot be done anymore.  
Left 4 Dead

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff