Reply [IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]
[PRP - West] Old Friends (Izimbali & Rangi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:05 pm
She smiled at the mention of Lady Mio. "The Lady gave me a second chance at life. That's why i stayed here, and why i help her whenever i can." She looked up as a cloud passed over head. "She's like the mother i never had in a way."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:07 pm
"She's really... Something, isn't she?" He could have said a lot there but nothing seemed to quite click as being the 'right' thing to say, especially not if the Lord might be lurking around somewhere... Which reminded him that he was, in a very strong sense, on duty at this very moment. It was his job to learn everything he could about everyone in the West House and now he had a chance.

"Rangi... Do you mind if I ask you some things?"

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:07 pm
"She is." She nodded. "I hope that one day i can even get close to what she is." It would be an honor to one day be compared to Lady Mio. She knew that was something to aspire to and that it would give her strength to keep going.

"Sure, i mean if i know the answers and all"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:10 pm
"They should be easy questions, I hope." He smiled as he sat back so that he could be comfortable while they chatted, hoping that every 'interrogation' would be this easy. "Lord Zahi gave me a job... It is my duty to find out everything I can about everyone in the West House. I think the easiest place to start is with names... I already know your real name, but did you have to take another one like mom and I did?"  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:16 pm
"Oh, yes. Feng Zui" She smiled as she let her tail tick behind her. "i, dont really remember what it means but i like it." She nodded a bit. "I think it had something to do with my growing from where i was to where i am now"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:20 pm
"You have grown up a lot, you know... I mean, not that you weren't grown up before, but..." He was certain that his words hadn't been taken the wrong way but, for some reason, he felt the need to backpedal, almost seeming slightly flustered. "You're a lot taller than the little girl I remember meeting... Or maybe I'm the one that's taller." He chuckled, tilting his head to the side. "Is there anything else you think the Lord of the House might need to know about you?"  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:31 pm
"You are bigger, well we both are." She nodded. She figured she was pretty close to getting as big as she was going to. She'd noticed her growing slowing down lately. "I'm sure you'll get bigger than you are too. Big and strong right?" She smiled.

"I can't really think of anything. I mean ... i work right under Lady Mio and i don't really have much of an anything from before i was found and brought here."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:56 pm
He straightened out a bit at that, chest puffing with a bit of fluffed-up male pride. "Of course. I've got to make my mother proud, right?" And since the lioness valued strength that was certainly one thing that he was determined to become.

"So... Your name is Rangi amongst friends and to others it's Feng Zui. Before coming to the Tianxia you had friends but no immediate family... And you knew me before we both came here, even if it was only for a while." He smiled. "Am I missing anything?"

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:58 pm
"That sounds like everything." She nodded happily. She hoped that Lady Mio might have mentioned her to the Lord but there was always the chance that she hadn't. Or that the Lord was just making Zim do this to teach him something.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:19 pm
"Good." He smiled brightly, tail swishing back and forth behind him as he beamed for a moment before realizing that now that he 'knew everything' he should probably be moving on to the next member of the West House. "I... Should probably get back to work. But... Once I find everyone and ask them questions, maybe we'll get to talk again?"  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:21 pm
She nodded with a smile. "I'm sure we will. We do live in the same house." Laughing softly she got up and stretched. "I should probably find the Lady. Dont know if she needs anything or not."

Turning she gave him one last smile. "Have fun, and dont work too hard. Have to have fun."

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff