space adventure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:56 pm
At first sight Olin was more angered then anything. This kid to him brought more problems then anything and could very well destroy there very plans. Yet even in the midst of chaos born under his appearance, the boy had skill, style, and an amazing trick up his sleeve. This Olin began to admire very quickly.

“Again, what the hell” Olin yelled over the burst of the kids speed. Rouge was able to pick off a few henchmen heading into the hall. His position gave him the perfect place to camp and simply pull the trigger. From somewhere on the other side of the hall Ivella was hoolding up in a small room. Olin would waste no time getting in there and then to the doctor. If only it was that easy.

“Do you think you can help us out then?”  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:06 pm
"trust i will if you got a ship that gets me off this hellrock." Dax said as he finished the last of the henchmen. he ran over to them into their makeshift number. "I'm a navigator. and mild hacker."  

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:24 pm
“Wow, he does make good work of them?” Rouge said toward Olin as if to suggest something. Olin didn’t really answer. He nailed a few henchmen straggling about in pain receptors that took them out in one hit and strolled on past as if nothing had happened. Olin broke through an enclosed closet door and found Ivella on the other side. She flipped to her feet, covered in bullet shells, and speed past Olin.

“Who’s the a** whole?” She said in a fierce tone with a quick scan of the room. Her eyes came around to Dax and a very displeased look grew on her face. With great speed and gentle agility she flipped over a pile of dead henchmen where Rouge was camping and stuck a cold metal barrel to Dax’s forehead.

“What the ******** is your problem. You let the doctor get away and could have gotten me killed.” Ivella said with a very angry tone. She meant business.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:39 am
"well then i guess you wouludn't be that talented then now." he smirked and reacted fast to th barrel and put th sword on the blade on the barrel and th point at her neck.

"second of all i can probably get into his computer so we can find where he going and get what ever else you need. and don't threaten someone with a gun pointed at their head. its too easy to get away." He backed of of Ivella and walkdoverto the computer and beggan going tuhrough the files.
"So what are you threee trying to do anyway?"  

Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:50 am
“That information is classified and you are not allowed to follow.” Ivella breathed with a heavy voice. She was not at all happy and was even more annoyed that she was being puppeted into an impossible action. She smirked, turning her appearance into the man and changed her gun into the sword he held. Within seconds she had assessed everything about the sword. She knew it’s make up, its flaws, its history. It was the character that held it she couldn’t identify. As she held on to your sword yours suddenly became the gun she was holding on to earlier. A nice trick she had.

“Well sport, wrong move. That’s all I have to say.” Rouge said with a mouth full of laughter. He was about three times your size in every stature. There where no quick movements you could pull on him.

“She doesn’t mean that,”

“Yes I do!”

“Ivella is just a little hot headed.”

“I’m a little hot headed. This thing admits to nothing when he just lost the world’s next biggest weapon to the empire. If we can’t get a hold of his experiment everything we have worked for is lost.”

“He said he can get it back,” Olin argued back.

“Babe, you know just as well as I do that that method is a load of bullshit. It’s not like the professor simply typed into the computer where he was going. His ship is already encrypted and now he is gone. So what’s your plan kid? It better be a good one if you ever want to see this sword again.”

The three stood around Dax with multiple weapons and a list of skills to go with them. They were a hardy group with very tactful abilities. No amount of puppeting would win this three to one drawl. They did not want to fight. They had a bigger conscious to worry about.

“Dax, just you listen to me. I am the civil one in the group.” Olin said sending a look of disapproval to Ivella. “You seem to have something to offer us and I think you might owe us a bit. I suggest joining up with us for awhile until we have found this doctor.”  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:20 am
Joa-Boo
“Dax, just you listen to me. I am the civil one in the group.” Olin said sending a look of disapproval to Ivella. “You seem to have something to offer us and I think you might owe us a bit. I suggest joining up with us for awhile until we have found this doctor.”

"Don't worry he may have his stuff locked but all of the locks have the same encoding i just need a copy of that." He beganing typing on the keyboard.

"once i have that i can find him in space fairly easy."

The group looked a little doubtful.

"i have this." as he held up the Cartographer that floated above his hand. "the reason pirates want after me, this cartographer has over 80% of space carted and map, more than any other system has. i have hidden systems and planets that have treasure. also this one can track what ever i want if i have something to follow. and lady that sword chose me and not you." as he said that Zenkou appeared by his side again and the gun in her hand. "the blade belonged to a great shadow ninja. i dont know why he left it. nothing reports of him dying. the weapon is all that remains. the old man i bought it from said the sword choose me and called to me. so i took it."  

Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:16 am
“Please enlighten me, go on. This cartographer thing sounds interesting but by having just some random number for a lock, what does that have to do with the doctor. He doesn’t have any locks or anything like that on him. There is no code or number to trace.” Olin argued as he tried to follow the man’s reasoning. It sound great in theory but what code would actually be able to track down a moving vessel with no connection to the code.

“Sir I would suggest we move this to the ship. No telling how far the doc could be as we sit here and chat physics and mechanics. There is nothing more for us here on this stupid rock.” Rouge suggested as he pointed his gun down the entry hall. A lot of people had gathered around the rubled home but none would stay in the way of these four.

“Sounds like a plan. So what do you say Dax, will you join us?”  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:01 am
"hell yea i will....do you think i wanna be left on this dump...no sir ill be pirate chum before you know....besides i like being with other outlaws...Alright I got the data which i can track. lets run." The group began to head for the ship.

"Alright the doc had to take some of his data with him or had it back up on his ship right....well all data is in some form and has certain codes to identify it. I found the doctor's code and this cartographer can pick it up through the his ship. all ships are connected with statelites and radios. thats how we gonna find him.  

Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:21 pm
“Makes sense to me! You have to be carful though, his encryption can throw anything off. I’m not so familiar with this cartographer device of yours but It could be leading us to a Imperial ship. The Doc’s confusing like that; he could have us on a wild goose chase for years, we where lucky to find him on this remote planet.” Olin explained as he pressed against a code dial on his ship. It recognized his specific genetic code as well as his personal combination lock dial, voice command, and eye matrix. It was some of the most secure commands Dax had ever seen. Ivella and Rouge where used to the routine. They waited for the familiar voice to greet them and then briskly stepped into the garage of the ship. The large Galleon model awaited them for lift off.

“Welcome back captain Olin, Ivella, and Rouge. I’m certain your mission was successful.” Arbitor the ship’s computer system greeted in a pleasant voice.

“I’d stop right there Arbitor, it’s a touchy subject at the moment.” Rouge warned as he dropped his guns at the rack and headed to warm up the ship. Ivella followed with a grunt, allowing a slight second to cool off. She was the reason for the warning.

“Hold on there speedy,” Olin called to Dax as he raised a hand in front of him to impede his entrance. “I’m not much for rules but there are a few things I want you to know before stepping on this ship. First of all, I am the captain; I am your captain if you are going to ride this vessel any where. You will give me the respect a captain deserves and everything will run something. This is not a threat; I just want you to know that by trusting me everything will be fine. Now that gets me too my second point. I want to eventually be able to embrace you as a friend. Don’t give me any reason or any one of the crew any reason to not trust you. You are now a member of the crew and should be able to carry your weight. Thirdly before you’re aloud on this ship Arbitor has one rule, he has to complete a full check on you, and everything is included. You can complete your own specific profiling or you can have him do it. Just don’t give him any problems. This is for your safety on the ship and the safety of all the others. Plus it helps him to accommodate your special needs while aboard the DHV.” Olin added with a smile. He let his hand fall loosely with his head held high, confident in his decision to let Dax aboard.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 pm
"Here take this disk(holds out a disk)..this is my real data file, because the one on the actual records is my fake to gain access to certain ships that i want to get into. alright captain show me the navigator's chair and ill do some magic for you." He took a step on the ship and took off his coat and hat.  

Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:59 am
DHV was a classical ship, standard in most innovations but had modified weapons and a cloaking device. It was modeled after the renaissance Gallon ship but without the large masses. The ship was able to carry a lot of cargo, more then usual but still maintained a decent speed compared to most. From the garage docking station the control room and navigational systems where just down the hall. It was a simple set up. Ivella was already in the room checking engines systems and homoeostasis repots.

“Everything is in order to lift off Olin. If we hurry I might be able to put some faith in our new friend.” Ivella said flashing a brief smile that was meant more sarcastically then anything.

“Thank you Ivella. Go ahead and check radar. After that I want you to jam our signal and encode the ship, I have a feeling we will be going under cloaking in the near future so if everything could be set and ready for that, that would be perfect.” Olin instructed as he made his way to his chair and sat down upright. His tall features gleamed from the point of his chair. It truly looked like that was where he belonged. “Arbitor I want you to take what ever coordinates this man gives you and display them for me. Give me the details on the ship you find there and let us know when we will catch it.

“Certainly sir, it shall be done.”

“Dac, do your thing.”  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:21 am
"slot...slot...where or where is my slot....here it is." Dax punched the panel in the navigators chair and a slot rose up. he dropped the cartographer in the slot. a whirring noise can be heard and the orb starts to float and begins to glow white spinning at extreme speed. then it produces a projection of all of space. The images fill the whole deck thousands of planets are seen and marked. then the ship icon appears and then dax begins to input the data and configure where the doctor is. "see all the dots im bringing up now are his data, but seeing as he just left, we will get rid of the ones who position hasnt moved within 12 hours, and then we will check to see if any warped, feed back says none warped within a week so you have ten targets to choose from sir."  

Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:42 pm
“I thought you said that thing was going to find the doc for us, not create some complex puzzle for us to solve?” Ivella said in short breaths as she found her chair on the deck in front of the ships systems and status. She played around with the commands on the lab bench until everything was in order. “It’s all up to your word captain.” She added while trying to break a smile. You could tell she was actually trying to be happy about all this now. There might be a sliver lining to this she thought.

“Then it shall be, lift off in counting, T minus 10 seconds.” He commanded. The ship coordinated with his words and went into quick launch mode. A red box with numbers counting down from ten appeared on the front of the ships lens after it repeated the captain’s orders. With a blast of high powered rocketry, the DHV lifted from the ground, separated form the dock, and shot into the air. Once it reached the atmosphere levels the ship’s rockets changed directions, pointing toward the back so the point of the ship would cut through. Another blast of a more powerful rocket fueled mixture blasted them and the ship through into the outer space vacuum. The DHV had reached space.

The ship calmed down after passing through and steadily drifted through space. Automatically it resumed normal functions and conditions just as if they where still on the surface.

“We are the only thing out here for quite a few light years. We have some room to fly.” Ivella gave here usual details of the matter around, deciding completely that it was safe for any movements.

“So one out of ten choices, this could get tricky.” Olin started as he began to break down his options. “The doctor knows we will be coming after him so he has probably sought protection from the nearest Empirical vessels roaming around. That could prove difficult if he’s already docked in one and ready to promote his new weapon. We have to hope he has to settle on the empirical planet to do anything with his discovery. That will give us some time. Do you know of any other ships gathered around any of the targets? They should be contactable if they are empirical ships. “  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:55 pm
"you got frequncy for empire ships. i may be able to put that in and root out ships that aren't coded with empire numbers leaving the doc in the open. he won't be making any hyper jumps now since we lifted off and tracking him otherwise it be obvious. but i do get into their frequencies their a risk that empire may come looking for us for barging in their business." Dax suggested to the captain.  

Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:26 pm
“Ivella here is a genius at encrypting codes. We can send out a message to the Empirical database asking for assistance. If we crypt to a location other then us, say like this back water planet, they will think the code came from here and we will have a database of imperial ship frequency’s. It would also make sense that there was a call from the planet because there was kind of a big gun fight down there. Ivella, get going on that encrypting. Rouge, work me out a good message to send.” Olin answered as he thought deeply about the questions Dax raised. They did not want any troubles with the empire at the moment. That would only complicate things insanely.

“Got ya, this chick has numbers of the lab in her memory. I will set them there.” She said with a smile as she turned back into the skanky female guard they met up with at the lab. Her figure reversed and turned back into her universal look. It was a short haired blonde with curls to the shoulder. Her figure was gentle on the eyes, very attractive. The only thing that she could not keep constant in her universal form was her ever changing eyes.

“I’m going to make them think there is a resistance growing there.” Rouge said

“No wait, we can’t have it coming form the lab, the doctor would let them know it was a fake.” Olin caught the error before Ivella continued.

“Fine, I guess your right. The only other real option would be to use that pig sty food station.”  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff