Submit

Wana join.
  Sure sounds like fun
  Nah
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:56 pm
[Lol okay so I guess Ill start.]

Ri layed on the stone slab that the gaurds called beds. He looked out at the many levels of the prison. "Man this sucks" He said as he stood up. Claping his hands together. Nand putting aginst the bars. Nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:59 pm
"Already tried that, Ri," Theil muttered. He was leaning against the wall, right next to the bars.

"I've tried everything I could think of. They got this place rigged with somethin'."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:03 pm
In another cell, Ghenna sat in the center of her cell, on the floor, waiting. Her legs were crossed and her hands lay cupped on one other in her lap, with her back straight. Her eyes were closed and they, and the deep crossed scars that comprised of most of her face nowadays, were obscured under the long and soemwhat matted mane of hair that dropped forwards.
She had often done this, meditating on the world around her after she had laid her porayer supto God - ever since she was a girl. Now she felt she needed them more than ever, but kne wthe value of patience. Something would come along. She accepted her surroudings without engaging with them and listened to the sound of her bretahing and her own prescense. Soon, however, she found herself zoning into the other men's conversatiosn across the way. She eventually opened her hazel-brown eyes and looked through her hair to the two men, watching and listening, but keeping quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:04 pm
"I think they are useing anti Alchemic seals above use. Those things lock our powers up pretty tight. But its pyshical Meaning as long as it touches the walls and bars it wont work on those." Ri siad as he pased back and forth.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:07 pm
"Have you considered escaping the old fashioned way?" Ghenna eventually said, brekaing her silence and tilting ehr head a little to the side. Her voice was that of any usual lady of middling class, and patient.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:09 pm
Alice hundled in a darken corner of the cell she shared with a strange woman. She occasionally glanced at her and the others-her gaze cold and untrusting. Hugging herself tighter with her tattered cloak she returned to staring at the wall opposite of her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:10 pm
"With what the only thing we have is out clothes they took all our gear when we arrived. and theres nothing to use esepct the gau...rds." Ri said slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:14 pm
"Well, you're very pessimistic." Ghenna commented, picking at a few loose threads in ehr skirt. There was something a little smug about her manner, then, as if she was somewhat dissapointed with their lack of creativity and had ideas of her own. However she seemed in no hurry to reveal them.

"I suppose it doesn't matter. they have hardly brought us here to be killed. Perhaps they plan to torture some answers out of us." She said. Again was the same tone of smugness.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:15 pm
"I tried bending the bars. As an ex-soldier, I should be able to do that. The dars are heavy duty though, clearly meant to keep anything in."

Theil turned to look at Ghenna, prefering to speak to people with eye contact. Ri's words made him think.

"If we can get the gaurds, especially the one with the keys, we can get out of these cells. After that, we'll be standed in a basement of a fortress. We'll have a hard time getting out."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:20 pm
"I think I have a better Idea Get as far into the cells as you can." Ri siad as he hit him self in the stomach. "Gaurds. Can I please have some water?" He Asked as he caught his breath. One of the gaurds leaned in. Ri smiled quitly claping his hands. "You know Alchemy dosent work on the bars but what about the soldiers?" He said to Theil. He reached out grabing the guards hands fuseing the metal together around the bars. Once again claping put his hand agaisnt the squirming gaurds head. He ran back The gaurd petrified and exploded. Tearing apart both sets of bars.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:21 pm
"And you say we cannot use any sort of alchemy here?" She confirmed. She then shrugged.
"we will have contact with the gaurds when they feed us. Perhaps we can get some fool of a gaurd to belive he can rape us. His gaurd will be down and he will enter the cells completely then. Such men often fold to such carnal desires." She had met Vence's eye contact briefly, but then tugged her hair furtehr over her face and closed her eyes again.

When Renten began to enact his plan she flicke dher eyes open and rolled her eyes.
"Delightful."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:24 pm
"Hey I got the doors open dident I?" Ri said as he steoed out.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:26 pm
Theil raised his eyes in interest.

"I don' think I wanna learn where you learned that. A bit violent to me, but we're out."

Theil waited for Ri to step out before he did. It was odd, even in this situation, he took his time with manners. He found a small slive of bar and opened the locks to the other cells, picking the locks.

"Now to find our stuff. I dunno about you guys, but I have the feelin' this is jus' too easy."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:29 pm
"Taking aside the fact you just magnificently murdered a man who probably has a family, and sprayed a large radius of innocent bystanders with blood then, yes, i suppose you can consider yourself successful."she stood up, gatheirng her long skirt so she didn't trip and then dusting off her coat.
She stepped upto Thiel and Ri, decding to make herslef introduced before her confidence began to wane.
"What are your names?"

[heheh - I've decided Ghenna's a sarcastic sod :p]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:30 pm
Alice had jumped to her feet at the explosion. Her nerves were shaken but she soon calmed herself. She narrowed her eyes and watched the other prisoners with caution as they planned their escape.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff