Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
for those who have seen up to season six Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How far have you seen in naruto?
1st season
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
2nd season
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
3rd season
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4th season
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5th season
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
6th season
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
7th season
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
8th season
70%
 70%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 27

Depressed_Blue_Penguin

Dapper Dabbler

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:40 am
The New Year's Special was dissapointing to me. evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:09 pm
Sanei
Well well, it looks like filler makers realised that they can't end this one with out humour..this is trully terrible. Curry of life...

Dude what was up with the, I thought that was the most cheesy thing ever I mean Curry of Life seriously! stare  

SourZack

Professional Lunatic

Atomic_Bomb_45

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:19 pm
squalltheknight
raiga is a psycho... sweatdrop

Yeah, a psycho with swollen lips biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:06 pm
So why wasn't there an episode last week? I know they had the New Year's Special (more filler...*sigh*) but then all I could find was that parady dub. mad  

CaptainBubbles

Aurora Marija

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:42 pm
Ok... they're up to episode 167, right?... Which is in Season 6... Just wanna clarify... people keep saying to me, "oh, they're in season 10, and they jumoed ahead 3 years and everyone's 16 and looks totally different now.." So... what's the deal?... Cause I'm up to ep. 162, and haven't seen any of this bull...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:07 pm
The manga has jumped three years ahead already. The anime has not and will not until at least after March. By the way, does anyone know the exact date the fillers will end (like when the first canon episode will come out)? I want to plan a party with my friends. I think it's sometime in March, but I'm not sure.  

abrachasyn

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:20 pm
eumorah
The manga has jumped three years ahead already. The anime has not and will not until at least after March. By the way, does anyone know the exact date the fillers will end (like when the first canon episode will come out)? I want to plan a party with my friends. I think it's sometime in March, but I'm not sure.

There most general date were getting is sometime in Spring, so March may be a good bet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:45 pm
12 weeks... however long that is.. I thought I figured it out to be May... but I'll count the weeks again and get back to ya... after all, when I counted, I did so without a calendar..  

Aurora Marija

enjay babe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:19 pm
How many episodes are there total?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:48 pm
enjay babe
How many episodes are there total?

so far it's 174, but it's far from over  

Satch

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:00 pm
Some fillers are good. I actually liked the curry of life thing. Neji freaks with curry. XD But...THAT STUPID RAIGA WON'T DIE crying Really dragging with kinda a pointless ending...why come back when you're gonna die anyway? It was nice to see Tenten fight too...and all...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:07 pm
Is it true that they are going to do 25 more eps of filler? Cuz that would be really annoying.  

Rakoga

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:19 am
4 more including tomorrow  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:53 am
Owenlars2
4 more including tomorrow
are you sure about the fillers ending?  

V_Dash

Reveler

4,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:43 am
According to every source i have, there are now only 3 more fillers (yesterday's being the first of 4 in a 4 part arc about the star country). after that, i have heard that they may or may not have kakashi gaiden, a 3 or 4 episode arc about kakashi as a kid which explains alot of things such as why he acts the way he does, who his daddy is, and, the one every one wants to see, how he got sharingan in the one eye. after that they will be picking up after the time jump and continueing witht he regular storyline, alot of which is just showing us how the ninjas have grown and, in many cases, thier new costumes and looks.  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games