-laughs at draconas- xd

why are you laughing at my aprentice.

huh-- eek uhmm.. -cough-

sweatdrop i wasn't laughing ^^;  

Little Almond

Naidono

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:46 pm
Arismeist
I am afraid I cannot allow this to happen. Spellbinding is against the swordsman's codes.

We tread very different paths.

im not forcing you to join the crystal warrior im askin you to be our allie  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:46 pm
"We fight to raise from the world that no longer remember magic, we fight against anyone who stands in our way, we fight for a paradise of pure crystal for us all to live in."

There were many fights in that last sentence...and if you wish for the world to be of pure crystal for everyone to live in...then I'm sure there will be those who apose you....not everyone enjoys crystal world ya know...  

Experienced Virgin

Naidono

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:47 pm
-The 38th Parallel-
Naidono
-The 38th Parallel-
rofl
-laughs at draconas- xd

huh-- eek uhmm.. -cough-

then are you here to join?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:48 pm
Naidono
-The 38th Parallel-
Naidono
-The 38th Parallel-
rofl
-laughs at draconas- xd

huh-- eek uhmm.. -cough-

then are you here to join?

uhmm.. sure sure ^^  

Little Almond

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:50 pm
Naidono
Arismeist
I am afraid I cannot allow this to happen. Spellbinding is against the swordsman's codes.

You have misinterpreted my statement; this means our paths are opposites. Magic must NOT be.

(btw, shouldn't we move to the RP sub-forum? sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:51 pm
ii Mr 13 ii
"We fight to raise from the world that no longer remember magic, we fight against anyone who stands in our way, we fight for a paradise of pure crystal for us all to live in."

There were many fights in that last sentence...and if you wish for the world to be of pure crystal for everyone to live in...then I'm sure there will be those who apose you....not everyone enjoys crystal world ya know...

fighting doesnt just mean punchin and killing, an the pure crystals stand a world where darkness and evilness dont exist.  

Naidono

Naidono

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:53 pm
Arismeist
Naidono
Arismeist

You have misinterpreted my statement; this means our paths are opposites. Magic must NOT be.
(btw, shouldn't we move to the RP sub-forum? sweatdrop )

magic is a part of the crystal domain but as an allie you dont have to use magic, we only ask u to support us.
(ya but how i move it?)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:57 pm
Naidono
ii Mr 13 ii

fighting doesnt just mean punchin and killing, an the pure crystals stand a world where darkness and evilness dont exist.

Yes I understand that I know that fighting would mean simply defeating your enemy by using magic for you...and your control of crystals.
Well I am bored and I issue you a challenge...as soon as this gets moved to the rp sub forum 3nodding  

Experienced Virgin

Naidono

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:58 pm
ii Mr 13 ii
Naidono
ii Mr 13 ii

Yes I understand that I know that fighting would mean simply defeating your enemy by using magic for you...and your control of crystals.
Well I am bored and I issue you a challenge...as soon as this gets moved to the rp sub forum 3nodding

you got it all wrong fighting can also mean trying to build a better world  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:00 pm
How do i move this to rp section  

Naidono

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:02 pm
Flail your e-arms and hope a forum mod notices you. That may work.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:04 pm
Arismeist
Flail your e-arms and hope a forum mod notices you. That may work.

or il make a new room with same name  

Naidono

Experienced Virgin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:08 pm
Lol that'd work. Just tell everyone in this forum or whatever that there is another one of these in the rp sub forum and to meet there. And yes I know what you mean to fight for one's rights or freedoms or a better world...and I just wish to rp with you just for fun...be sure to read the rping rules set up in the rp sub forum.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff