Hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:21 am
Dornkus
Moonlight_HuangHou

Dornkus
Overlord...is that the one where you get to control all those minions by any chance?
Yep!

I decided not to buy it, though. I want it. It's cheap. But I don't have a reliable income yet. *sigh*

Ah. I too haven't really bought a game in a long time until now. I've been waiting for this one in particular...this and the final fantasy that's gonna come out for the wii! Oh! Did you know about that one by the way?
I think you can play online too!! And since internet is free on the wii......!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:58 am
Is SO4 for the PS3 too? Because I've read that the game 'may or may not' be made for the PS3 system..... crying

Yes-SO3 was long the first time I played it. But after my second....third...and perhaps even fourth time through I've managed to cut down my time. Mostly because I skip cut-scenes that I didn't want to listen to and skipped a lot of extra scenes because I wanted to be able to view everyone's.....-spoiler(?)->'special ending with Fayt'<  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:19 am
Star ocean typically have over 80 endings. o_o!!! How many times did you play through Moon?! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:05 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Star ocean typically have over 80 endings. o_o!!! How many times did you play through Moon?! ^^

8-80 endings?! I only played through it 4 times.....sometimes playing from different save points to get different endings. As far as I know there was only a different ending for each character....so that's 8...then there was the chance to have Fayt involved with their ending....that's another 8....then Fayt had his own ending....and I guess if I failed the final battle there may have been a special ending...but I don't remember.....so that's at least 19 endings.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:24 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dornkus
Moonlight_HuangHou

Dornkus
Overlord...is that the one where you get to control all those minions by any chance?
Yep!

I decided not to buy it, though. I want it. It's cheap. But I don't have a reliable income yet. *sigh*

Ah. I too haven't really bought a game in a long time until now. I've been waiting for this one in particular...this and the final fantasy that's gonna come out for the wii! Oh! Did you know about that one by the way?
I think you can play online too!! And since internet is free on the wii......!!!!!

I think I've heard about it.

That's cool and all, but I don't really like Final Fantasy . . . What? I didn't say anything! What are you talking about?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:05 pm
Dornkus
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dornkus
Moonlight_HuangHou

Dornkus
Yep!

I think I've heard about it.

That's cool and all, but I don't really like Final Fantasy . . . What? I didn't say anything! What are you talking about?

stare That's right....I read nothing about you not liking FF.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Paradigm Shift Telluric

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:31 pm
I'll probably get my hands on a copy of Star Ocean 4.

But first, I must recover from the horrors of Star Ocean: Til the End of Time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:36 am

@Dornkus
o_o!! no no? You don;t like final fantasy?! (well they kinda do stink now when it comes down to it... I like their classics. ^--^

@Moon
19 really?!
Maybe that's it then. I guessed it would have around that much b/c...star ocean 2 had over 80 endings and on the back of the case for Star Ocean 4 they said there was over 80 endings as well so I thought it was the same for three. ^_^

@H o r n s Of V a l m a r
I heard about the shock on Star Ocean 3 from Moon (since I never got to play it.... crying ).

@Everyone
So far I learned that Star ocean 4 (story) took place before star ocean 1. And star ocean 2 comes after star ocean 1. So...where did star ocean 3 take place? I guess it was after star ocean 2?

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Paradigm Shift Telluric

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:47 pm
I'm guessing Star Ocean 3 takes place after 2, but I wish it didn't exist at all.

By far, Square-Enix's WORST game ever created.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:59 pm
H o r n s Of V a l m a r
I'm guessing Star Ocean 3 takes place after 2, but I wish it didn't exist at all.

By far, Square-Enix's WORST game ever created.

well i quite like it. I havent play any of the old S.O. but i think S.O.3 is a stand alone cause cause S.O.3 happens in a universe inside a game or something like it, I don't know cause I haven't finish playing it.  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:34 am
reply to

Arch Angel Neko
Digi camera! Oh I need one too. But I really want is a new video camera. The one where you can place a dvd in and then record onto that instead of a vhs or mini vhs tape thing. It'll be really useful especially on vacation. ^_^

--> yeah.. I know,. but I'm having problems with my digi cam right now.. (I can record videos up to 2 hours with my 4gb worth of memory, but my problem is the battery) its kinda expensive buying and buying batteries so I'm gonna save up for rechargeable ones.. lols smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:44 am
@Arch Angel Neko
No way!!! That's exactly want I want too! A video camera that you use DVD instead of VHS!
They also look cool. ^_^

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out