Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Main Thread
Guild ID's (UPDATE 8-MAY-09) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:36 am
i might know someone that would do it.... but he would need a lot of coaxing to do it....got any ideas on how i could talk him into it??  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:02 am
I'll be his first customer and I'll pay him 20k for it... BUt he has to keep making them for 5-10k for everyone else...  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:48 am
ok he has agreed to do it all he requests is that you give a photo and any information you want on the badge/card  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:05 pm
PM me what you want on it and i will relay the mesage for you to him...is that ok??  

Apachi_Suraki

krullnar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:49 am
Hey I'm the id guy so what exactly are you looking for? As in size colors pics that sort of stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:25 am
sorry. ^^; I've been really busy.
Anyways... it should have a similar format to the one on the first post. Have a top margin with "Furry Fandom Fantasy" at the top. And on the very bottom in smaller white text "Official Guild ID"
For those else who want one, you'll have a questionnaire thingy for their information to put on it.
"FurSona name:
Gaia Username:
DoB:" ANd maybe one or two more you want to come up with...

On either side you can have them give you a pic of their fursona, and the other side will have their avatar image (since it IS a gaia guild)

After that, for backgrounds, you should have a few set backgrounds, and you can charge extra for custom backgrounds.
Just for kicks and giggles, throw in the barcode thing if you want. It'll have either a random code, or one chosen by the one ordering. But, you don't have to.

Remember that the fursona name is going to be without the "Fursona Name:" on the card, like you see on the first post.
If you have any more questions about it, please PM me.
Thanks!  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

krullnar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:02 am
Do most people already have a pic of there fursona? Also since I'm really not in the mood to come up with backgrounds for the Id's Here is what I need:

Basic info like fursona obviously and anyother info you want on the card this also includes the bar code number last but not least put your gaia name with your info or I won't be able to get a pic of your gaia avatar. A pic of your fursona and if you don't have one come up with a substitute for it like the pic of an anime character. Finally I need a pic you want to be the background.

Since I'm making you get a background and all the price for these minus the initial one will be 5000g.

Also if you want a back for it you need to tell me when you order. Also in order not to make this a complete mess with orders and comments just email me the info for your id card at gaiaidorder@gmail.com. Now this is just for the sake of my computer to not send the pics via email. Put them in photobucket or some other image hosting site as I don't really want to spend 5 mins scaning each email for a virus ever time I get an order. Also in the subject put Gaia ID order or I'll more then likely delete the email.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:56 pm
They should definitely have a pic of their fursona first.
But yes... seeing as I'm going to be your first customer, I'll give you 20k since that was my deal. ^^;

At the same time, though, you should set up a shop in the art/writing subforums here. I'll also allow you to post your shop on the main page if you so desire and I'll sticky it. Does that work? ^^  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:11 pm
I sent it to the email address you wanted, but I'm posting it here as well just in case. ^^

Sona name: Wesley
Username: Ravendorfoxx
Species: Fennec
DoB: 27JAN1988

barcode: 8861203043

Sona pic http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/4d/38/48993e801b384d_flip.png?t=1232125465_6.00_01
Gaia avatar: http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/4d/38/48993e801b384d_flip.png?t=1232125465_6.00_01

Background: Use this ball of flame, and just put it on top of some veined ice or something... an icy background of some sort. I don't have one really.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Ravendorfoxx/qx76vm.jpg

If you need anything else, just send me a PM  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:26 pm
Notice:

I am going to attempt to make guild ID cards myself. I don't know how good they're going to be, but I'm going to attempt it nonetheless.
We'll see how it turns out.
I'll explain what's mandatory for the cards when/if I start making them for the guild.  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:53 pm
...since my friend wont give anyone here an update i guess i will.

Ravendor you ID is almost done he just has a little more to do and then we will show it to you to see if you like it other than that......i think it's going pretty good.....although he is haveing a hard time trying to find a background that will go good with that sun thing you asked....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:39 am
AH. Okay... That's cool. I thought he forgot. sweatdrop My bad....
In which case, I'll just be patient. Thank you. ^^  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:40 am
it's ok i figuerd thats what was going on when i saw your post..
dont worry i ant leting him forget not by a long shot.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:02 pm
i have an update for every one here. aparently my friend krullnar can not do trade requests to to somthing with his password... he can still login but can not do anything that requiers a password to continue so raven if you dont mind raven could you transfer the gold to me instead....once he is done with yours of course..  

Apachi_Suraki

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:33 pm
Sure. ^^ that works  
Main Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items