Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Everybody's Fool (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:16 pm
((I'll play the human))
The man smile innocently "Its ok ma'am, I'm sure he will have a wonderful family look after him"

Seraph eye twitched "IS THIS WHAT HUMANS CONSIDER RIGHT! DO YOU SALE YOUR KIDS!!" he grapped he guy by the neck raising him off the ground "I WILL SNAP YOU LITTLE NECK"

The man coughed "Stop, y..you beast!"

Seraph held tighter "BEAST YOU SAY? YOU WANT TO SEE A BEAST?" he snareled  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:22 pm
( Thanks Seraph mrgreen !)

Sophi took that liberty to go to the nearby tree and fish Miko out from the knothole.
"Shh it's ok. shh your fine now." The cub shook uncontrollably in fear.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:32 pm
((Seraph is a badass when you make him mad..he cares alot for kids))
Seraph looked at the human, staring into his eye "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID YOU THE POOR CUB, HE IS TRAMATIZED WHAT DID YOU DO!" hetook the weapon from the human and flug it at a different tree across the feild from them "WELL!"

The human shook with fear "I..I did nothing wrong"

Seraph gripped him and started deeper "LYES!"

"I'M SORRY I DID OK!" He tried to gasp for air

Seraph raised the human "YOU ARE THE BEAST" he walked towars the tree that had the sword stuck in it, and slammed him into it, he knocked the human out "I'LL SETTLE TGHIS LATER!" he pinned the human in the tree and slowly walked upo to Miko "I'mm sorry you had to see that" he lowered to about hishieght "Are you ok? Don't worry I wont hurt you" he put his arm out so he could smell it, he knew Miko would bite him, but a little blood was no big deal  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:47 pm
Miko nipped his hand and backed away. But him being so small his teeth didn't do much damage.."Momma!" He ran to her  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:08 pm
Seraph flinched "Your child..has a good bite"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:12 pm
" Ahh I am sorry he is a bit feisty."
She looked down on him and saw the indent in his far.
" Darn that man he left a mark on you from that rope he tried to drag you away with!"

Miko scurried hiding in her jacket. Only his eyes visible.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:15 pm
Seraph picked up a rock and threw it at the human, it conked off his head, making a litttle blood, but the man was still alive "Eh, that nastey human wont bother you anymore" he walked to Miko "Whats your name, I promise not to hurt you"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:20 pm
He popped his head out. " Miko."

She extended her hand . " By the way I am Sophie."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:26 pm
Seraph shook her hand "Hey Miko and Sophi, I'm Seraph" The human slowly came to

"Ugh..my head hurts" he got up wobbley and fell

Seraph bursted out luaghing "Stupid humans!"

The human got up finnaly relizing what was going on and stared at Seraph "I'll get you one day!"

Seraph looked at him and waked over, "Are you sure?"

The human ran away

Seraph walked back and bent back down to Miko "Hey, so, how did all this happen?" he looked up at SOphie then at Miko  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:35 pm
" Ha I can not keep my eyes off him for more than a few moments. I Was trying to sleep curled up under that tree. he wandered of some ways chasing something."

Miko tucked his ears down. and hid farther in her shirt.
" I sorries."

"Well I came to to teh sound of my cub crying for me. And that B **tard was a chain around his neck trying to pull him away. I caught him and told him let my cub go . He offered to pay so I pulled out Katana.."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:39 pm
"Good reason to becuase..look" he pointed to a gun that appearently fell and he picked it up, emptying the bullents into his paw "These are tranquilizer bullets, he was probaly goin to use them on you and Miko, be with Humans, sale you into slavery, and Miko to be a house pet...sad really" he thought about what he just said "Sorry, I just spend to much time around humans, they try to get me to"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:43 pm
Her eyes flashed with anger.
" You have let me finish him ...."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:56 pm
"Killing him won't get you anywhere...but hurting him was fun" he looked where the man was at "I've seen him before...next time I see him...I'll give him a present from you"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:00 pm
" Sighs I know ... Thanks!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:01 pm
"Your welcome.." he smiled and looked up at the sky "I'm off to go get something to eat...want to come with?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff